Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I can't find a purchase consultant topic anywhere so I guess I'll post here.

I just got back into Beyblade after a number of years. I currently have Storm Pegasis, L-Dragon, and Flame Saggitario (all Hasbro models), what 3 beys would you suggest I buy next? And where can I get any TakaraTomy stadium without ebay's insane shipping on said items?
go to bey market place and in important threads and use the search button next time
and btw
relesed by hasbro already earth eagle (aquila), rock leone, dark bull are ones u should get
is anything wrong with my cs because the sharp is lower than the rubber even though it is from sonokong
Oh, anyone living in Hong Kong here?
Hey, I was looking on Toywiz, and I saw something called the "Burning Firestrike Stadium" and I was wondering, is this thing any good or is it gonna be another Hasbro suckfest like the Pegasus Thunder Whip?
there are no pictures or descriptions of this yet. you cannot assume anything until we test it.
yo guys does anyone have a rc bey that they will give to me???

pm me. thanks
what is a rc bey do you mean electronic beyblade or a remote control beyblade
remote control bey. do you have any???
Hi guys erm is it true that if u ue pegasus's rubber flat tip for a long time it gets better?
no it just wears it out
my rock leon is weird when i spin it it stays spinning sor awhile then it some how continues impacting the bey some times for no reasson it's thrown some beys out of my stadium before is this a good thing?[/size]
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:46 AM)rabidboy Wrote: remote control bey. do you have any???
no
darkace12 that is a good thing indeed
first before i say this is your bey rock leone 145WB or is it a customized leone,if it isn't customized don't bother reading this post but if it is then it is a probably a balance type if it is customized that's a balance type's effects what i mean by that is balance types are a combinations of all three other types of beys, attack, defense, and stamina, so that means at any moment it could be in defense mode then change to attack mode then change to stamina mode balance types are good depending on your launches but most of the time they are not so it might be a good thing for you because then you can get a very easy stadium out
sorry for the long post
IS Hasbro Making EARTH VIRGOOOOOOOO?
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:00 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: IS Hasbro Making EARTH VIRGOOOOOOOO?
Oh yeah.
hey dude the same thing happend with my rock gasher. first when i bought it it was defence and know for some reason it acts like a attack type. its so wierd
^Uncertain
Maybe you wore the tip down a lot or something.
That must be the reason. :L
i dont think thats it cause its on any bey. all of my other beys in the past eventually act like attack beys
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:50 AM)fireatwill96 Wrote: Hi guys erm is it true that if u ue pegasus's rubber flat tip for a long time it gets better?

No. You use it a bit, and then it gets better [wearing it in], but using it continually after that makes it get worse and worse [wearing it out].

So after a battle or two, once it's worn in, it peaks, and just gets worse from there.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:02 AM)Themailman Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:00 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: IS Hasbro Making EARTH VIRGOOOOOOOO?
Oh yeah.
When is it gonna be released?
hey does anyone have a remote control bey that the will give me???
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:09 AM)rabidboy Wrote: hey does anyone have a remote control bey that the will give me???
Stop SPAMming this topic. Moreover, this is not even the right place to ask this : use the Bey Marketplace forum, and add a proper prefix in your topic title. Know that nobody will give you one, you will have to pay for it, or at least trade something.
HMS expert pl0x.

CWD Eternal Survivor.
Pros ?
Cons ?
Practicality ?

Thanks in advance ! ^^