Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 13, 2010  5:39 AM)Aquila Wrote: Cyber Pegasus is going to be sold as a seperate beyblade in January in the U.S.
January is for Toywiz, that is all.
I have a few questions I would love some answers for.

1. Is Vulcan a good smash attack, attack ring? what type is it generally would you say

2. what do all the following tracks do exactly (what is the purpose)
A. D125 (ray Unicorno)
B. W105 (sol blaze eclipse)
C. Ad145 ( gravity persus)
D. S130...?
E. sw145 (poison serpant)

3.Fs base it flat sharp but what is the SF base? is that a remake of the traditional semiflat

I really look forward to some educated answers!
I've been brushed off on a few of my posts and i dont believe that this is what this site is for.

Thanks in advanced Tongue_out
I have a few questions I would love some answers for.

1. Is Vulcan a good smash attack, attack ring? what type is it generally would you say

A. D125 (ray Unicorno)
D. S130...?

3.Fs base it flat sharp but what is the SF base? is that a remake of the traditional semiflat

I've been brus
How do I fix scratches and dents on my metal wheels? I tried searching but I could not find an appropriate thread. If you do know of a thread, could you tell me the title? OR just reply an answer to this question. Thanks. Smile
Dents are unable to be fixed, but the best thing you can do to keep the scratches as invisible as possible is to use a product called "Brasso". DrigerGT knows best about it, so PM him. I've actually seen it work really well.

(Nov. 13, 2010  7:46 AM)Auska Wrote: I have a few questions I would love some answers for.

A. D125 (ray Unicorno)
D. S130...?

I've been brus

1. Vulcan is labeled by TT as a Defense Wheel, I believe, but it's use is predominately for Attack. The best combo to use Vulcan with is: MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F.

a) D125, or Defense 125, was originally thought for Defense Types, but it has been outclassed by C145/GB145. D125, and even T125 has found its use in MF Pegasis D125/T125RF/R^2F. I personally use this combo with D125, as well as Gravity Perseus D125RF
b) W105, or Wing 105, is used to allow air to be pushed up, pushing the Bey down as it spins. This effect is negligible.
c) AD145, or Armor Defense 145, was marketed as a Defense Type Track, but, it's better for Stamina
d) S130, or Shield 130, is a Defense Type Track that was said to be the widest Track released, but I believe H145 is still wider.

3. SF is Semi-Flat. It is released with TT's Dark Cancer. Alternatively, Hasbro releases FS with their Dark Gasher.

Next time, search on Beywiki by yourself. It's not hard.
hey guys...
i wonder...is it ok to coat my beyblades with clear spray?
and what is the best to aply on beyblades to keep them unscratch and to keep their stickers in good condition?
It's fine, just use a thin coat though. I hear a lot of people use nail polish.
ok..thanks a lot.. Smile
i'll try nail polish someday
Is it possible to buy a pack of Rubber Flat/Hole Flat bottoms?
please do not suggest toywiz as they do not support my country.
^Buy them off YJA.
They come in various lots/singles.
Hey again,
Just wanna know is there a difference between the takara blizzard orthorous and the hasbro orthrous?
thanks Smile
When Does The New Series Beyblades Like Ray Unicorno Galaxy Peagsus and Earth Virgo and the other come out in the United States and they are not out yet but they are in other countries when can i get these (I Live in Florida) Helpp!
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:02 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: Is it possible to buy a pack of Rubber Flat/Hole Flat bottoms?
please do not suggest toywiz as they do not support my country.
I don't think we have websites that give us individual parts for a relatively cheap price yet.
hey guys...
i wonder what does this launcher is called?
Attached Files

.jpg   sliding.jpg (Size: 8.85 KB / Downloads: 92)
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:50 PM)The Best Bey Wrote: When Does The New Series Beyblades Like Ray Unicorno Galaxy Peagsus and Earth Virgo and the other come out in the United States and they are not out yet but they are in other countries when can i get these (I Live in Florida) Helpp!
Not before long in 2011.
Is dimsum2u trustable? As I want to get the TT attack stadium, and some metal faces off of him. But you can't get them off of ebay from his page. How does it work?
Paypal, you send the money required and he then ships the goods to you.
He is completely trustable, which is why he is an Authorized Dealer.
Edit: Why not put all those quotes in a spoiler? It's distracting and annoying to look at. :[
yes hes trusted and paypal

beaten
Can MF and RF on Sagittario be replaced by R2F?
Ummm, in real life?
i think he means on this website........................................
Well, if he means that then he might think we are affiliated with BeybladeBattles.com?
(Nov. 13, 2010  3:28 PM)benjohadi Wrote: hey guys...
i wonder what does this launcher is called?

Sliding Launcher
(Nov. 13, 2010  4:50 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Can MF and RF on Sagittario be replaced by R2F?

I don't believe that there is a Metal Flat tip available

And if you meant Metal Face, I don't believe that a tip can replace a face...
I mean can R2F reduce the recoil as much as MF and RF can on Pre-HWS Sagittaio.
I don't think so, I think weight makes a better impact than R^2F.
Or maybe they are equally stable?