Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 12, 2010  12:25 AM)Dan Wrote: Most of the limited beys are never released here, and I doubt they'd release the URS.

Well, these aren't limited beys to my knowledge, and these are the first options for customizing beys that were formerly exclusive pairs of metal and clear wheels. :\

Will these end up out of production anytime soon, though? Cause I'll wait to see if they're released by Hasbro, and if not import [hopefully for a cheaper price Eee].
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:32 AM)Extic Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:25 AM)Dan Wrote: Most of the limited beys are never released here, and I doubt they'd release the URS.

Well, these aren't limited beys to my knowledge, and these are the first options for customizing beys that were formerly exclusive pairs of metal and clear wheels. :\

Will these end up out of production anytime soon, though? Cause I'll wait to see if they're released by Hasbro, and if not import [hopefully for a cheaper price Eee].

If they are going to be released by Hasbro, they won't be out until this time next year at least. So if you're patient, then go ahead and wait Pinching_eyes
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:11 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: If they are going to be released by Hasbro, they won't be out until this time next year at least. So if you're patient, then go ahead and wait Pinching_eyes

You can't say that for certain, but that's beside the point.

I waited for Metal Fight beyblades for 2 years or so. This'll be nothing, especially since other beyblades are available and being released. Stupid
I know they are not limited beys, I was just saying that I think URS's will not be released, much like the Limited Beys.
Edit: Though, I can never be certain, it just doesn't seem like Hasbro's thing to sell that kind of stuff.
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:29 AM)Dan Wrote: I know they are not limited beys, I was just saying that I think URS's will not be released, much like the Limited Beys.
Edit: Though, I can never be certain, it just doesn't seem like Hasbro's thing to sell that kind of stuff.

Yeah. I don't think they'll sell the whole set together either, now that you mention it. Pinching_eyes
However, I bet they'll release the parts, one way or another. carp, now I want to import.
No, probably not. It does not look as if Ryuuga or Perseus will be using them anywhere, so there is absolutely no chance of Hasbro releasing the other Clear Wheels. Definitely buy them online.

And yes, they will of course be out of production eventually, in a few months. I would say at least all Beyblades below BB-28 are completely out of production now, so it is only a matter of time. I also think these sets will be very popular, therefore difficult to obtain.
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, probably not. It does not look as if Ryuuga or Perseus will be using them anywhere, so there is absolutely no chance of Hasbro releasing the other Clear Wheels. Definitely buy them online.

And yes, they will of course be out of production eventually, in a few months. I would say at least all Beyblades below BB-28 are completely out of production now, so it is only a matter of time.

are you talking about hasbro or takara tomy when you said that? Im pretty sure hasbro wont stop making storm pegasus anytime soon....
Hey, my flame wheel has Beyblade ingraved near the spikes on its sides.... I just noticed this. Is this the case with anyone else?
She's talking about Takara of course.

And yes, Beyblade on the Flame wheel is perfectly normal.
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:25 AM)Akel Wrote: Hey, my flame wheel has Beyblade ingraved near the spikes on its sides.... I just noticed this. Is this the case with anyone else?

yes, all the flame wheels are like that Gasp edit: beaten by byser XD
Alright just asking....My friend's flame wheel doewn't have one though..
Only fake Flame Metal Wheels do not have "BEYBLADE" engraved, as far as I know.
I might be able to order a Takara Tomy bey-stadium. Which one has the best performance (or is at least one of them) and who could I buy it from?

Your probably going to tell me to use the search feature, but I honestly tried.
Attack stadium. The orange sonokong one is the same as the TT one.
Alright, just to make sure here is a pic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...3a602f0e5a

Is this it?
Is the super attack stadium as good as the normal attack type? sorry im a real noob at stadiums lol
No, the Attack Type Beystadium is the best for Metal Fight Beyblade, that is why it was the only one momiji manju recommended for you ...
Alright, is there a trusted seller who I can buy the attack stadium from? I couldnt find anyone in the bey market
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:23 AM)dyenguard Wrote: Alright, is there a trusted seller who I can buy the attack stadium from? I couldnt find anyone in the bey market

Ermmmm...Playmoya.
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:23 AM)dyenguard Wrote: Alright, is there a trusted seller who I can buy the attack stadium from? I couldnt find anyone in the bey market

Dimsum2u sells BB-32 and it has an Attack Type Beystadium.
hey i want to ask something about tournaments i read the beyblade rulebook and it says in an official tournament you are allowed to use power spirit rules like the delay rule and the one where your opponent has to switch the hands they are using to launch i want to know if they are actually allowed because out of the 2 tournaments i went to no one used the rules or mentioned them in any way so i am just asking if they are legal and supposed to be used in tournaments
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:09 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: hey i want to ask something about tournaments i read the beyblade rulebook and it says in an official tournament you are allowed to use power spirit rules like the delay rule and the one where your opponent has to switch the hands they are using to launch i want to know if they are actually allowed because out of the 2 tournaments i went to no one used the rules or mentioned them in any way so i am just asking if they are legal and supposed to be used in tournaments

no they are not ever used, it's just hasbros dumb suggestion to make battles more "fun" Speechless
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:16 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:09 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: hey i want to ask something about tournaments i read the beyblade rulebook and it says in an official tournament you are allowed to use power spirit rules like the delay rule and the one where your opponent has to switch the hands they are using to launch i want to know if they are actually allowed because out of the 2 tournaments i went to no one used the rules or mentioned them in any way so i am just asking if they are legal and supposed to be used in tournaments

no they are not ever used, it's just hasbros dumb suggestion to make battles more "fun" Speechless
ok thanks for answering me
are clear faces lighter than normal faces??
i think they are.