Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

thanks..
so...what is the effect of hasbor A-129 engine gear?
It's just a normal engine gear that provides a short burst of speed. When it activates varies depending on the base it is put in.
No it's takara zeus DOESN'T have an engine gear. It has something else which I can't remember atm. I think it might be to do with bearings.
Well as it turns out everybody, we were wrong.
I have gone to several online stres lately and as it turns out, Cyber Pegasis will see an individual release!!!

1) How will this individual release be different from the release of the game (parts, colors, stickers, etc)
2) Does this mean that Counter Leone, or better, Bakusin Susanow will be released individualy???

3) I know we juzt had a thread on this, but Kai-V closed it. I s there any confrimation on what these new beys will be? Recolors? New parts??? I have no clue (Torch Aries, Midnight Bull, etc)

thanks to all
(Nov. 11, 2010  2:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Well as it turns out everybody, we were wrong.
I have gone to several online stres lately and as it turns out, Cyber Pegasis will see an individual release!!!

1) How will this individual release be different from the release of the game (parts, colors, stickers, etc)
2) Does this mean that Counter Leone, or better, Bakusin Susanow will be released individualy???

3) I know we juzt had a thread on this, but Kai-V closed it. I s there any confrimation on what these new beys will be? Recolors? New parts??? I have no clue (Torch Aries, Midnight Bull, etc)

thanks to all
Seriously we have no information about any of this at all, which is what I wrote in the topic before I closed it. In my opinion they are all just recolours.
fair enough. is there any info on my 1st 2 questions then?
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:10 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: fair enough. is there any info on my 1st 2 questions then?
Not either.
Yes sins I'm new to this Beyblade stuff so i have some questions i hope you will answer on (:

1. Is beyblade a professional sport ?
2. do people use beyblades in plastic or Metal ?
3. sins i have no knowledge about beyblades where will the best place to lean it ?

Hope you will answer mine Questions (:
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:11 PM)Basker Wrote: Yes sins I'm new to this Beyblade stuff so i have some questions i hope you will answer on (:

3. sins i have no knowledge about beyblades where will the best place to lean it ?

No, Beyblade cannot become a sport because it is owned by TAKARA-TOMY, plus a few other reasons.

We all use Metal Fight Beyblades now. Some people still collect the old series, but all of our tournaments have been using the new series, and Hasbro will of course never use anything other than Beyblade Metal Fusion now either.

Here. Look on Beywiki, just read around : everything is already written somewhere, so you just need to find it.
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:11 PM)Basker Wrote: Yes sins I'm new to this Beyblade stuff so i have some questions i hope you will answer on (:

No, Beyblade cannot become a sport because it is owned by TAKARA-TOMY, plus a few other reasons.

We all use Metal Fight Beyblades now. Some people still collect the old series, but all of our tournaments have been using the new series, and Hasbro will of course never use anything other than Beyblade Metal Fusion now either.

Here. Look on Beywiki, just read around : everything is already written somewhere, so you just need to find it.

Okay thank you (: but if i should get a metal beyblade where can i order one ?
What are the differences between a Hasbro MFB and a Takara-Tomy MFB (like what are the tiny tiny differences)? I am not asking about the box or launchers, just the actual beyblade.
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:47 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: What are the differences between a Hasbro MFB and a Takara-Tomy MFB (like what are the tiny tiny differences)? I am not asking about the box or launchers, just the actual beyblade.

Hasbro has stronger molds, and some minor bottom changes.

TT= Dark Cancer CH120SF
HASBRO = Dark Gasher CH120FS
Meaning the Hasbro one is stronger? What about the performance?
whose beyblade does can win to earth aquilla ?
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:54 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: Meaning the Hasbro one is stronger? What about the performance?

Hasbro's molds are stronger and heavier, therefore making it better for defense than TT's molds. However, since Hasbro's molds are stronger and heavier, they aren't as good for stamina as TT's molds.

(Nov. 11, 2010  4:55 PM)lucas69100 Wrote: whose beyblade does can win to earth aquilla ?

A lot of beyblades can win against Earth Aquila, you just need to know the customizations to beat it.
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:45 PM)Basker Wrote: Okay thank you (: but if i should get a metal beyblade where can i order one ?
Look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic.

Ranul96 Wrote:Meaning the Hasbro one is stronger? What about the performance?
They are not as much prone to breaking, but it is still possible anyway.

Performance wise there is almost never any difference at all. Apparently Hasbro's Dark is better than TAKARA-TOMY's, but still not top-tier at all.

lucas69100 Wrote:whose beyblade does can win to earth aquilla ?
Many Beyblades can beat Earth Aquila ...
Is Storm Pegasis 145WB a good combo? I'm using it in a small tourney tomorrow!
I only have two blades for now, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:58 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Is Storm Pegasis 145WB a good combo? I'm using it in a small tourney tomorrow!
I only have two blades for now, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB
No. Storm is not a Defense Metal Wheel at all ... The best you can do is both uncustomized ...
What about attack? Would being stronger and heavier have an effect on the attack strength?
P.S : By "mold" you mean what the beyblade is made of right?

EDIT: Sorry Kai-V, I did not see your reply. No need to answer this post.
Got some others Question too

1. is there different gear to each beyblade who will increase it's performance
2. if question 1 is yes what will be best having many beyblades or just one whit many parts ?
3. what kind of luncher is the best ?
Oooh, tooons of questions.

1. I was looking in the Customizations forum and saw many people using "MF". Does this just stand for Metal Fight?
2. I've also seen a few things about Taraka (sp?) and Hasbro blades. What's the difference?
3. Should I go on ebay and buy older blades, or just stick with buying what I find at the store? They have a ton of stuff like Dark Wolf, Flame Sag., and a ton of starters I haven't looked at.
4. Is the area that has the special chrome blades worth it? I don't have either blades it comes with.
5. I want the blades that come with the new games, but not the game itself. If I were to get any of the versions, which should it be?
MF = Metal Face
Hasbro makes heavier and more durable beys
The store and online
Chrome blades? Probably not.
They all suck. I'd think Counter would be best, but most would say Bashukin or whatever.
(Nov. 11, 2010  6:50 PM)Lux Wrote: Oooh, tooons of questions.

1. I was looking in the Customizations forum and saw many people using "MF". Does this just stand for Metal Fight?
2. I've also seen a few things about Taraka (sp?) and Hasbro blades. What's the difference?
3. Should I go on ebay and buy older blades, or just stick with buying what I find at the store? They have a ton of stuff like Dark Wolf, Flame Sag., and a ton of starters I haven't looked at.
4. Is the area that has the special chrome blades worth it? I don't have either blades it comes with.
5. I want the blades that come with the new games, but not the game itself. If I were to get any of the versions, which should it be?

1. MF stands for "Metal Face", used for Defense combos to add weight and to Attack combos to control speed.

2. Hasbro's molds are stronger and less prone to breaking.

3. Ebay is alright, but you should buy from Dimsum2u here (He gives discounts) and AkirasDaddy on the WBO. The stores don't have much.

4. The special chrome blades aren't really special. The paint will chip off. By area, I think you mean stadium. Hasbro (America) has terrible stadiums, so buy a BB-32, Storm pegasis, Dark Wolf and a TT Attack Stadium. Takara Tomy makes the best ones available (You have to import)

5. For the games, they are all mediocre. It comes down to what you like. You could also buy from dimsum2u just the bey, NOT the game, for about 16.99GBP, which is about 27-28 bucks in USD.

EDIT: Beaten by Mc Frown. Unhappy
What can I make with the useless dark wheels?
(Nov. 11, 2010  7:01 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: What can I make with the useless dark wheels?

Nothing. At all.

That's why they're called "useless."