Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 10, 2010  10:18 PM)L-DRAGOAirblade Wrote: ha ha ha ha you really think you can beat l - drago
Stop random posting that does not deal with the topic.
ok but i was replying to your comment that is not random
this is probably a super noobish question, but where do i find what parts correspond with what numbers? ie BB-28. i dont have a clue what people are referring to when they post there combos and tests Tired
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:20 PM)Tory Wrote: this is probably a super noobish question, but where do i find what parts correspond with what numbers? ie BB-28. i dont have a clue what people are referring to when they post there combos and tests Tired
Look at the MFB Product List and the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki. Everything is there.
(Nov. 03, 2010  3:54 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Is it possible to make a winder longer?

why don't you just order one of ebay from hong kong or somewhere like that? the winders are longer...
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:55 PM)flamerock567 Wrote: Will hasbro realese metal fusion explosion at all?
Far in 2011 at most ... But yes, it will be called Metal Masters.

LeonetheLion, that is still illegal.

adding on to the question i had before, will the tv show
(metal fight explosion) also be aired
I'm guessing that MF Explosion TV show will be released aroudn the same time the new Beyblade toys are released.
Of course. Hasbro would probably cease producing anything about Beyblade if the anime stopped being broadcast for whatever reason. Hasbro depends on the anime, and only releases Beyblades that appear in it.
Does Gravity Perseus ever appear in the anime?
Yes, later in the 2nd season.
2nd Season referring to Explosion, correct?
This topic is not for questions regarding the anime. Moreover, that information could have easily been found elsewhere without asking.
if i go to a tournament, should i only use beys from the box?
Why are the Bull and Aquario wheels better for Stamina and Defense? Wouldn't they be worse since they're heavier and Gemios and Escolpio would be better since they're lighter?
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:39 AM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: if i go to a tournament, should i only use beys from the box?
No, that is one of the worst and most stupid things to do actually.

Vanthorsan Wrote:Why are the Bull and Aquario wheels better for Stamina and Defense? Wouldn't they be worse since they're heavier and Gemios and Escolpio would be better since they're lighter?
Weight distribution. It helps the flywheel effect, which helps essentially every type.
I see....what WOULD happen if one was to use the Gemios or Escolpio wheels though? Would the beyblade spin noticeably longer or be unaffected?
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:39 AM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: if i go to a tournament, should i only use beys from the box?

(Nov. 11, 2010  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, that is one of the worst and most stupid things to do actually.

What about Earth Aquila?
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='stormldrago1221' pid='418097' dateline='1289435993']
if i go to a tournament, should i only use beys from the box?
No, that is one of the worst and most stupid things to do actually.

But why???
Because they are better customized...
I just think it's unfair, because, what if it's unbeatable???
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:56 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: I just think it's unfair, because, what if it's unbeatable???

If you REALLY think there is an unbeatable bey, then gtfo this forum right now and jump out your highest window ktnxbye
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:58 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:56 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: I just think it's unfair, because, what if it's unbeatable???

If you REALLY think there is an unbeatable bey, then gtfo this forum right now and jump out your highest window ktnxbye

In the words of kisame "Well, that's offensive!!!"
Seriously, if you want to become a serious, competitive Blader and not just a kid on the street who goes to Hasbro's tournaments or something, then at least know that customizations are the best, however there is no best Beyblade.

Vanthorsan Wrote:I see....what WOULD happen if one was to use the Gemios or Escolpio wheels though? Would the beyblade spin noticeably longer or be unaffected?
They might spin even less, Escolpio is such a joke, Gemios too. You need weight at the circumference, and with them not only is there barely any there, but there is even less in the centre too. They are very useless.

s-pegasus Wrote:What about Earth Aquila?
It would still be very easy to defeat.
What would I use to paint my metal wheels?
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:47 AM)RFkid Wrote: What would I use to paint my metal wheels?
There are a few guides in the Your Creations forum.