Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

MF-2 has more versatility and MF-H is heavier than a regular MF.
So MF-2 would probably be better.
(Nov. 10, 2010  6:22 AM)Stigma Wrote: I was wondering if there has been any test on the PD bottom. I looked around and couldn't find anything about it other than what was in the BB-90 topic. Which was very little.

I was actually planning on doing some tests on the PD bottom eventually since I have it, but I currently don't have any comparable wheels to test it with. The best I could do right now would be something like Virgo 100PD/WD vs Burn(mould2) Bull 100PD/WD, but that wouldn't really tell us much since they're not the same wheel and Burn isn't mould 1.. Sorry ):
^
Ah, okay. Thanks for answering my question. In just a general use of it do you think it seems like it would be good?
(Nov. 10, 2010  6:58 AM)Stigma Wrote: ^
Ah, okay. Thanks for answering my question. In just a general use of it do you think it seems like it would be good?

I'm not really certain of how useful it may be since I've only really tried it in one situation (LDrago 100PD vs Virgo AD145SD), but from my little (and not very formal) testing, it looked like PD aided in Ldrago's spin stealing and allowed it to win most of the time. Again, I only tried out PD in extremely informal conditions, and I can't say for sure if it would be effective in a competitive match. But what I did notice was that when the LDrago combo was close to toppling over, the low-friction material of PD seemed to allowed it to spin on PD's perimeter for a longer time than something like WD would have. So hypothetically, this, along with the low-friction tip, should make PD good for stamina. Obviously, I can't say much about PD for defense since I've only tried it in the previously-mentioned combo, and I also haven't really seen anything about PD's supposed "pop" feature that I've been hearing about since stamina types don't get knocked around hard enough in staminathons(even with LDrago's recoil).. I seriously need to buy some more beys.

tl;dr testing is inconclusive
Can you fix snapped ripcords? and if you can how?
No,
Once they are broken they cannot be put back together.
UNLESS the plastic is melted and then joint.
But it's not worth it as it won't work properly.
hi every one!!

can anyone give me some tips before going into tournaments please??
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:37 AM)Viper57 Wrote: hi every one!!

can anyone give me some tips before going into tournaments please??

Step 1: Launch Beyblade. Step 2: ? Step 3: Profit!

But seiriously, what else can we tell you apart from using Banking/Sliding Shoot with Attack types and launching at 80% with WB? Apart from beliveing in your Bey Spirit and practising the teachings of Blader DJ.
i mean BEFORE going for tournaments.....
Get good beys.

The normal things we tell you to do anyway.
^^Get syched up and pumped.
And remember to practise your skills and not to lose your concentration during a battle.
Practise your launch strength as well, frequent trips to your local gym will help.
That and, use a good Beyblade. =P
alright thanks!!!!!
btw, local gym???? hahahahahahaha
I was kidding LOL.
Unless you wanna become tank like some of the bladers on here then it's your choice, haha.
which metal wheel is best for stamina??
Flame or Burn??
and ummmm....
which launcher do you all think is best to use in tournaments???
Bey Launcher or Light Launcher??
Did the Beyblade: Metal Fusion game release in America yestaerday? Or is it not released yet?
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:16 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Did the Beyblade: Metal Fusion game release in America yestaerday? Or is it not released yet?

It was indeed released yesterday.

(Nov. 10, 2010  1:02 PM)Viper57 Wrote: which metal wheel is best for stamina??
Flame or Burn??
and ummmm....
which launcher do you all think is best to use in tournaments???
Bey Launcher or Light Launcher??

1. Burn

2. Beylauncher
I think Flame is a TERRIBLE wheel, I would use Burn.
(Nov. 10, 2010  6:50 AM)blah Wrote: MF-2 has more versatility and MF-H is heavier than a regular MF.
So MF-2 would probably be better.

Versatility? Could you give examples how?
No, try reading the thread for MF-2? The answer is obvious.
I was hoping to get a description of bey parts namely,
Spin tracks: GB145, T125 and D125

I just got these parts today n i tried looking up beywiki w/o success
Well, you have them, so what do you need explained?

GB145 is the second heaviest track, and the best in terms of (overall) defence.

T125 is useful for some stamina combos and mid-height attackers.

D125 has the same uses as T125, though with varying degrees of success (usually worse, IIRC) in comparison to T125
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:31 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Well, you have them, so what do you need explained?

GB145 is the second heaviest track, and the best in terms of (overall) defence.

T125 is useful for some stamina combos and mid-height attackers.

D125 has the same uses as T125, though with varying degrees of success (usually worse, IIRC) in comparison to T125

Thx for the insight. It was exactly what I needed. Joyful_2
Is Hasbro releasing Grand Ketos
(Nov. 10, 2010  4:47 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Is Hasbro releasing Grand Ketos
Not before the end of 2011 ...
Wow that's a long time!

Hopefully they release it. tsk tsk