Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Couple of things:
Will removing all the paint (totally) from a hasbro stadium improve it, and if so, how could I do this?

I'm really disappointed with the launchers that come with hasbro BMF. I remember seeing a thread about someone modding a HMS launcher for BMF. However, I only have one HMS (and since I don't have that many beyblades, mostly plastic, one HMS, one BMF)...is it worth trying? Will I be able to still use my HMS (putting the hms bit onto the old BMF launcher)?

Finally, should I order meteo L drago or Galaxy pegasis (although I've already got storm pegasis)?
(Nov. 09, 2010  3:11 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: My HF bottom just became an oval shape (the hole I mean). The problem is that it's new! I only got my new Lightning Ldrago today! Is it normal for Hole Flat bottom to break easily?
HF is a part that can be twisted easily after several battles, but obviously in another topic you clearly wrote that you had battled in a fake Beystadium with bumps, so this is entirely your fault ...

Burn Leone Wrote:isnt the Beyblade Metal Fusion: Collectors Edition shipping today if you pre-ordered it? in Texas dunno if its only here or what
This topic is not for the video games. They will be shipped whenever the stores want them to be ...

lws803 Wrote:Is there any shops that sells Vulcan Horuseus 145D in Hong Kong?
I think not, because Vulcan Horuseus is not even sold separately, so unless you find a shop which sells the PSP game, you will not find it, and I do not remember reading about such a shop existing in Hong Kong yet.

Thedarkone Wrote:Couple of things:
Will removing all the paint (totally) from a hasbro stadium improve it, and if so, how could I do this?

I'm really disappointed with the launchers that come with hasbro BMF. I remember seeing a thread about someone modding a HMS launcher for BMF. However, I only have one HMS (and since I don't have that many beyblades, mostly plastic, one HMS, one BMF)...is it worth trying? Will I be able to still use my HMS (putting the hms bit onto the old BMF launcher)?

Finally, should I order meteo L drago or Galaxy pegasis (although I've already got storm pegasis)?
I believe somebody posted a thread about that, and although it might have been closed, you could certainly find it again using the Search function. It will improve only in that paint will not mess your Bottoms, but the slope, size, etc. of the Beystadium is obviously the same, so it is still a bad stadium ...

I suppose it depends what prongs you use, because obviously if you take Metal Fight Beyblade prongs you will not be able to launch a Heavy Metal System Beyblade, and vice versa ... However, discussion about illegal modifications should not happen here at all. Simply get a Beylauncher, it is much more powerful than the Right Launcher.

Definitely Meteo L Drago more, in my opinion. Use the Purchase Consultation topic next time however.
It would make much more sense to get a beylauncher than to mod it.... Also neither of those are great buys. Get Ray unicorno or Ray gill which have much better parts.
I can't find the TOP TIER COMBO'S thread? Can someone post the link Please =)

thankyou Smile
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:09 PM)jano1791 Wrote: I can't find the TOP TIER COMBO'S thread? Can someone post the link Please =)

thankyou Smile
Here ya go!!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Does anybody know if the Right Launcher 2 is Better than the Right Launcher? It looks easier to hold and the Winder looks easier to hold too, but those problems can easily be fixed with a Launcher Grip and a Dragon Winder. Other than that what's the difference?
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:11 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:09 PM)jano1791 Wrote: I can't find the TOP TIER COMBO'S thread? Can someone post the link Please =)

thankyou Smile
Here ya go!!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Does anybody know if the Right Launcher 2 is Better than the Right Launcher? It looks easier to hold and the Winder looks easier to hold too, but those problems can easily be fixed with a Launcher Grip and a Dragon Winder. Other than that what's the difference?

It is better. In terms of speed it goes right launcher then right launcher 2 then beylauncher.
what are the main parts of wolborg 4?
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:58 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what are the main parts of wolborg 4?

Uhh ...

AR: Star Wolf
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)

Is this what you mean? Or do you mean which parts are useful? It's BB is very interesting and can be useful in spin stealing customs.
For the most part, is deciding for the right energy ring essential to winning?
(Nov. 09, 2010  8:10 PM)stormdrago Wrote: For the most part, is deciding for the right energy ring essential to winning?

not exactly, A really good energy ring on a beyblade with an unproductive bottom (ex. A FS bottom on a dark bull seems like a pretty bad combination) wont help you much at all. Depending on your strategy, and what type of beyblade you are planning on building, all parts are important.

Also the energy ring is mostly for balance and weight distribution, the fusion wheel is the metal ring where your beyblade clashes with the other one.
If this question as already been asked then I´m sorry.

Does anyone know what helios pegasis is =?
http://www.toywiz.com/heliosstormpegasus.html

thanks!
(Nov. 09, 2010  8:21 PM)vamasco Wrote: If this question as already been asked then I´m sorry.

thanks!

because I dont really know myself, I would google it,

maybe someone else here knows
para mi esta genial
y an visto la rueda de rock leone gira bien pero kiero ke este mas suave ke debo acer
This is an English speaking forum however we do have subforums for other languages.
Your question cannot be answered because we simply don't understand it.
Also what is the difference between the Libra mold 1 and the mold from the Super Deck Set because I can't seem to find it.

Thanks !
Does anyone's Wal-Mart have the Beyblade Metal Fusion game in-stock?
Is sliding shoot possible with the Beylauncher? I've attempted it and I can't seem to get consistent results.
(Nov. 09, 2010  8:21 PM)vamasco Wrote: If this question as already been asked then I´m sorry.

thanks!
It is not an official Hasbro release, but it is probably just another Toywiz-made recolour with different stickers. It will just be a Storm Pegasis 105RF, nothing else, nothing new.

blah Wrote:Also what is the difference between the Libra mold 1 and the mold from the Super Deck Set because I can't seem to find it.

Thanks !
There might be none.

Separated Spine Wrote:Does anyone's Wal-Mart have the Beyblade Metal Fusion game in-stock?
The dates were always around 9-10-11 of November, so it is normal that most stores do not carry the games on the ninth ...

AlphaOmega Wrote:Is sliding shoot possible with the Beylauncher? I've attempted it and I can't seem to get consistent results.
Yes, of course it is possible. You just have to keep practicing to get used to launching with a string instead of a winder, and eventually you should succeed. Having a good Beystadium helps as well.
Thanks, I guess I'm just getting used to the Beylauncher. Still have to get an attack stadium, as I currently only have the Balance stadium.
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:39 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Thanks, I guess I'm just getting used to the Beylauncher. Still have to get an attack stadium, as I currently only have the Balance stadium.
At least it is not a Hasbro Beystadium, it should still work if you manage it eventually.
Hello. I have a Beyblade (atleast,what I think it is). It has Stickers that say Peg-Top. I thought it was its name so I searched on the beywiki,but nothing appeared. I would like to know if its a real Bey and whether I should toss it or not.
First off:

It has a Dragon facebolt,or whatever its called (sorry,i'm a MF styled Blader). Its kinda a serpentine dragon. The bolt is "attached" to the plastic ring. Then under the plastic ring is a metal ring,then under it is a sort of combo-peice. Its pure black. Its a 4-peice top. I got it from a friend who supposively "bought it years bacck at a store" does anyone have a clue what this thing is,or if its real?
All the beys which say Peg-Top are fake I believe, GG no?