Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 05, 2010  2:53 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: which is better 4 tournaments: Storm pegasis 105 rf, or rock bull c145 wb?

it depends, if it is a hasbro tournament (which I am assuming it is) then rock bull c145 wb
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:56 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:53 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: which is better 4 tournaments: Storm pegasis 105 rf, or rock bull c145 wb?

it depends, if it is a hasbro tournament (which I am assuming it is) then rock bull c145 wb

If its NOT, do i use pegasis
Yes pegasis is better to use as long as you know how to use sliding shoot and banking.
What cylinder-mold does the Hasbro Rock have.
(Nov. 05, 2010  4:47 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: What cylinder-mold does the Hasbro Rock have.
I think it has all of them.
(Nov. 05, 2010  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  4:47 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: What cylinder-mold does the Hasbro Rock have.
I think it has all of them.

As in the Six cylinder mold ?
(Nov. 05, 2010  4:51 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: As in the Six cylinder mold ?
All molds.
(Nov. 05, 2010  4:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  4:51 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: As in the Six cylinder mold ?
All molds.

Oh , ok. Has there been any extensive testing on the Right Launcher 2 ?
(Nov. 05, 2010  4:54 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Oh , ok. Has there been any extensive testing on the Right Launcher 2 ?
"Extensive" I do not know, but what we have is in the BB-87 topic.
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:58 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:56 PM)tman14 Wrote:

If its NOT, do i use pegasis

Oh then it depends on who your facing, but generally you would use storm pegasus if it is not hasbro tournament
Yo does any one know the relese date of earth egale burn phoenix etc in the UK or if they are already out as i no uk stores except for theintoy sell them yet.
Thanks!
well boots tock them if you want to pay a tenner for one, you ccan order from in-store and pay with cash:

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...t=category

they have some other ones so it is a wide choice to choose from!
(Nov. 05, 2010  6:07 PM)Shake.junt95 Wrote: Yo does any one know the relese date of earth egale burn phoenix etc in the UK or if they are already out as i no uk stores except for theintoy sell them yet.
Thanks!
In general, know that there are no release dates with Hasbro.
Is there a way to contact staff of MFB Explosion?

If there is, please tell me.
First off.......please go easy on me. I don't know a whole lot about Beyblades, but my young boys (7 & 5) are going crazy for beyblades at the moment (as are their friends). My boys have a collection of approx. 10-14 beyblades at the moment (the metal ones...not the plastic ones that light up). The seven year old is always taking them apart and making various combos. The beyblades that my boys currently have are all found at Toys-R-Us, Target, Walmart, etc......other than Lightning L-Drago which we couldn't find in stores so we purchased online. So, with this in mind.........would a few of you be so kind as to suggest a few combos that would be tough to beat when my boys beyblade with/against their friends? We are willing to pick up a few that we don't have if necessary. If there are height, weight, etc. limitation for competitions........that doesn't matter to us as my boys just want a beyblade that will perform well against their friends beyblades.

Please understand that as a working dad I don't have the time to read through the thousands of posts on the "combos" forum and my seven year old just turned seven......and doesn't have the reading skills to read through the forums himself.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Well you could go to the competative combo thread (heres the link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos but,
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100/Ch120RF (Add a metal face if you can)
Defence: Earth Bull C145WB (Again get a metal face if you can)
StaminaEeearth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Stamina: Burn Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D

Metal faces you can import.
Was the Duotron Launcher from the Plastic Gen any good?
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:02 PM)Akel Wrote: Well you could go to the competative combo thread (heres the link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos but,

Noted. I'll post in the competitive combo thread as well.
Sorry, but I'm a bit confused by your suggestions. Are you suggesting that we use the four you've referenced out of the box.....just as they come....(adding a metal face to Lightning L-Drago and Earth Bull)????
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:18 PM)TyBeyBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:02 PM)Akel Wrote: Well you could go to the competative combo thread (heres the link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos but,

Noted. I'll post in the competitive combo thread as well.
Sorry, but I'm a bit confused by your suggestions. Are you suggesting that we use the four you've referenced out of the box.....just as they come....(adding a metal face to Lightning L-Drago and Earth Bull)????

To win you need to customize.

In order to have Earth Bull C145WB, you need to have the following:
Earth Eagle
Dark Bull
Flame Saggitario
Rock Leone
And a Metal Face

Take the Metal wheel from Earth Eagle (Earth)
Take the Clear Wheel from Dark Bull. (Bull)
Take the Track from Flame Saggitario (C145)
Take the tip from Rock Leone. (WB)
Take the Metal Face (MF)

Combine them and make MF Earth Bull C145WB.
dose any one know when the LIMITED EDITION Legendary L-Drago 100HF

and the LIMITED EDITION Legendary pegasis 105rf is comeing out in the states and with what?
Quick Question: Does Hasbro's Dark Gasher contain CH120 Track?
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:36 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Quick Question: Does Hasbro's Dark Gasher contain CH120 Track?

Yes, it does but there have been issues with there Ch120 breaking a lot.
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:38 PM)Akel Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:36 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Quick Question: Does Hasbro's Dark Gasher contain CH120 Track?

Thank you very much - I'm dissapointed about the news that Hasbro's is a bit sub-standard but am not shocked considering how poor their rehashed Bey's are looking on the shelves.
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:43 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:38 PM)Akel Wrote:

Thank you very much - I'm dissapointed about the news that Hasbro's is a bit sub-standard but am not shocked considering how poor their rehashed Bey's are looking on the shelves.

CH120 is Hasbro's ONLY LQ beyblade part.
CH120 is Hasbro's ONLY LQ beyblade part.
[/quote]

What does LQ stand for?