Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There is no "rarest" beyblade.
What Beyblade has the least amount of it in the world them?
Wow seriously?.... I guess Silver Quetz..not too sure on the other series.
When will the next beyblade tournament be in Illinois? PLEASE MAKE A DATE SOON I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER Unhappy
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:30 AM)Tark Wrote: What Beyblade has the least amount of it in the world them?

Uhm, Anime Special Wyvern DJ.
Maybe the Black Dragoon GT set.
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:32 AM)metakirbyx Wrote: When will the next beyblade tournament be in Illinois? PLEASE MAKE A DATE SOON I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER Unhappy
Obviously never if people who actually live there, like you, do not do anything. This is also not the right topic to ask that.
what does M145 stand for and can you please send me a link because it wasn't on beywiki
Move 145 ... The track allows the bottom to be moved from side to side for different modes, it comes with Storm Capricorne.
Does anyone know if Sono Kong Libra DF145BS is mold 2 or not?
What are the 2 modes of L-Drago and Storm Capricorne? How do I know what mode it is in?Thanks.
If you mean LLDrago and Storm Capricorne, then LLDrago is DEFINITELY better.
Upper mode is where the purple bit is sticking out, and multi hit is where the yellow is sticking out, and vice-versa.
I'm certain he should have searched himself for that answer though, it's easily found in Beywiki.
does a bey lose if it stops spinning but stays upright
When it cannot perform a full revolution, regardless of it standing upright or not, it has lost.
Are Killer Gemios and Dark Bull Good BB's?
My dark cancers face bolt on its wheel and ring cranks around the whole way and makes a sound like an engine gear, why does it do this?
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:55 PM)theman9800 Wrote: Are Killer Gemios and Dark Bull Good BB's?

Killer Gemios is relatively useless , Dark Bull is worth getting...seriously search up the What to buy in MFB topic , Uncertain.
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:57 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: My dark cancers face bolt on its wheel and ring cranks around the whole way and makes a sound like an engine gear, why does it do this?

Overtightening.
Well it doesn't do it on my other Beys!
(Nov. 04, 2010  2:01 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Well it doesn't do it on my other Beys!

Because maybe you are not overtightening on your other Beys ? Checkk if junk is lodged on the screwable of the Face.
Are Bey-Stadiums All The Same Or All Different?
(Nov. 04, 2010  2:14 PM)theman9800 Wrote: Are Bey-Stadiums All The Same Or All Different?

There are many different types of stadiums, such as the Attack Stadium, the Balance Stadium, and Hasbro's (not worth mentioning) stadiums. Smile
(Nov. 04, 2010  2:14 PM)theman9800 Wrote: Are Bey-Stadiums All The Same Or All Different?
If you think stadiums are all the same, you seriously do not know anything about Beystadiums.

rentao Wrote:what does M145 stand for and can you please send me a link because it wasn't on beywiki
You obviously did not serach well enough, because it is clearly in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki. "Beyblade Parts List", where usually all the other parts are listed and shortly explained for all the other Beyblades, so there is no reason Storm Capricorne would not be there as well ...
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:30 AM)Tark Wrote: What Beyblade has the least amount of it in the world them?

Uhm, Anime Special Wyvern DJ.
Maybe the Black Dragoon GT set.

These definitely, but I also wonder how much of certain WBBA Limited Beyblades were produced, like the gold Mercury Anubis, gold L Drago, or yellow Aries, for example.

I think BB-00 Pegasis Prototype would not have had many produced either. I still regret not buying one when there was a ton on YJA shortly before MFB was released haha.
whats an average win percentage for MF Earth Bull GB145WB against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF? (upper mode, 145 height preferably)