Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what Metal Fusion bey should i get ive already got a Rock Leone 145WB and a Flame Bull 100F
Flame saggitario and Earth Eagle so you can make Earth Bull C145WB. Also use the purchase consultation thread in the future for those kind of questions.
(Nov. 03, 2010  8:11 AM)beyblader710 Wrote: Which is better in stamina GB145 or 145
You already asked that question and you were already answered. Be careful next time.
what are the difference between hasbro,takara and sonokong beyblades?
i dunno if this is the right place to post this or not sorry if it isnt but why was the Libra wheel banned?
What are Metal Faces ??? & does Hasbro make Em
look on the wiki
How do you use the bey pointer?
(Nov. 03, 2010  5:42 PM)benjohadi Wrote: what are the difference between hasbro,takara and sonokong beyblades?

I don't think there have been many differences between Takara and sonokong beys, however both Sonokong and Hasbro use the latest molds for that part (i.e, Earth mold 2) and Hasbro uses slightly different materials, so they tend to be more durable.
Has anyone found a individual left spin launcher anywhere? ( not places where I have to pay with paypal )
Does anyone know if theres a way to prevent paint from chipping off?
What does RSF mean? Becaus I heard it's good to improve Pegasus Stamina and Defence
its sf made of rubber
Rubber Semi Flat.

It's looking very promising as a defense bottom.

EDIT: Beaten
(Nov. 03, 2010  11:06 PM)StormHollow Wrote: What does RSF mean? Becaus I heard it's good to improve Pegasus Stamina and Defence

RSF stands for "leaRn to use the Search Function".

EDIT: double beaten...
OUCH! I did use the Search function >.>
Or actually look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki ...
Is it normal that my RF tip keeps getting dented? Quite easily I might add. I've barely used it and the rubber has dents in it.
(Nov. 04, 2010  12:26 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Is it normal that my RF tip keeps getting dented? Quite easily I might add. I've barely used it and the rubber has dents in it.
It is normal for there to be some dents, but I think usually not as many as in "it keeps getting dented". Anyway, it will just come back to a good shape after more use.
Burn mold 2 or Earth mold 1?
Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Dranzer Gt a-117
(Nov. 04, 2010  12:56 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Dranzer Gt a-117
Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic ...
kinda a stupid question but what type is Divine Chimera?
(Nov. 03, 2010  11:37 AM)storm_blader Wrote: There is a crack on the handle of my Storm Pegasis string launcher and I think it'll break. What can I do to prevent this? (P.S. I need this on my tournament on Saturday and my dad already bought me a Storm Peagsis 2 times! What can I do?!) Please help!!!

If the handles are breaking off, let them break off. It lets you just grip the little rod part, which will slip out of your hands much easier when it reaches maximum length when ripping, giving you much higher RPMs. This happened to mine by accident and I'm totally thankful of my destructive blading now Pinching_eyes