Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

WHERE ARE THE TOURNAMENT SCHEDULES?

thx. JBey
(Nov. 03, 2010  2:06 AM)JBey Wrote: WHERE ARE THE TOURNAMENT SCHEDULES?

thx. JBey
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

This topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby itself though, not organisation of tournaments.
Does flame have good defense capabilites? cause I was going to put C145WB on one.
No it doesn't
(Nov. 03, 2010  2:35 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: No it doesn't

But I tested it and its pretty good!
did you test aganst top tier attack combos
Try testing Flame __________C145WB vs an MF LLDrago 100 RF
(Nov. 03, 2010  2:45 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Try testing Flame __________C145WB vs an MF LLDrago 100 RF

Correction: MF Flame Bull C145WB would be a proper test of Defense.
wich is better and why? rf and r2f
(Nov. 02, 2010  3:15 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:59 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:36 AM)Pyro Wrote: 100 is the same colour.
HF/S is a slightly darker colour.

You coulda checked the BeyWiki pics..

the reason i asked was case i saw the beywiki pics. It seemed as if 100 and HF/S were a bluish color, although i am not sure, so that is why i asked. so does it really have a blue tint or is it just lighting?

while we are at it, the wiki has a pictire of an orage looking Trypio bey. is that lighting or is that a real color variant?

anyone on Aquario and Trypio?
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:42 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Why was it decided that Hidden Spirits Bey's were illegal? It seems as though the AR's should be legal. Is it that they were considered spin-off's and not the mainline toy? That's what I'm assuming.

say what?! why in the hell would they be illegal? most of them have sucky parts. and as long as the figure is off, it is just a normal beyblade. someoe please explain the reasoning behind this

ok Trypio question was answered already but i still need to know if the HF/S and 100 really are a bluish color on Wind Aquario (not Hasbro Storm) and why the Hidden Spirit blades were banned?
Is it possible to make a winder longer?
there is no legal way
(Nov. 03, 2010  3:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: there is no legal way

Doesn't matter.
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:05 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  3:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: there is no legal way

Doesn't matter.

You can super glue 2 winders 2gether. Or 3,4,5 how ever many u want.
(Nov. 03, 2010  2:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: wich is better and why? rf and r2f

Pretty much the same, R2F has more speed which gives more power but less stamina than RF. I prefer R2F in Takara/Sonokong stadiums and RF in Hasbro
Do I have to cut the ends off, the little tips that help it slide in?
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:20 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Do I have to cut the ends off, the little tips that help it slide in?

On all of them but the last one yes.
what would Dragoon GT be in japanese?
In katakana? ドラグーンギャラクシーターボー
Which is better in stamina GB145 or 145
145 is better for Stamina.
GB145 would be better for Defence.
There is a crack on the handle of my Storm Pegasis string launcher and I think it'll break. What can I do to prevent this? (P.S. I need this on my tournament on Saturday and my dad already bought me a Storm Peagsis 2 times! What can I do?!) Please help!!!
(Nov. 03, 2010  11:37 AM)storm_blader Wrote: There is a crack on the handle of my Storm Pegasis string launcher and I think it'll break. What can I do to prevent this? (P.S. I need this on my tournament on Saturday and my dad already bought me a Storm Peagsis 2 times! What can I do?!) Please help!!!

Superglue the Crack, and if it Breaks, Superglue it back together.
can anybody come to my tournament in florence south carolina
how come the products sold by sonokong are so hard to come by on ebay? like the pegasis/unicorno/perseus DX set? does Korea have strict customs or something like that?
No, just that Sonokong release some different products to TT. Like instead, Sonokong released the Big Bang Bladers set and many others.