Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well, I think there is a crack in my WB, like in the anime, is it still ok to use?
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:04 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Well, I think there is a crack in my WB, like in the anime, is it still ok to use?
No, it would probably break soon anyway.
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:04 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Well, I think there is a crack in my WB, like in the anime, is it still ok to use?
Well, Thanks.
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:12 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote:
Well, Thanks.

If I was you, I'd glue it or something.

It wouldn't be legal, but you'd still have a WB.

But if you don't glue it, just battle with it untill it breaks, and I guarentee that battle will be sick!

(Hopefully you can record the battles ;D)
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:14 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:12 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote:
Well, Thanks.

If I was you, I'd glue it or something.

It wouldn't be legal, but you'd still have a WB.

But if you don't glue it, just battle with it untill it breaks, and I guarentee that battle will be sick!

(Hopefully you can record the battles ;D)
Great idea, thanks!
Question:How does a smash down attack work?(might be saying it wrong,
where a beyblade with a high track attacks beyblade with low track.)
i really can't afford to spend 40-50 us dollars on a Japanese stadium and there is no one that lives near me (Ogden Utah USA) so i can not play competitively so i am down to two answers one get the lighting whip stadium which i hear sucks because it is pretty flat so attack types don't work but defense and stamina or maybe balance do or i could get the vortex battle set but i do not know how good it is with attack type beys and i know there is a weird way to have a stadium out but it rarely works so what do you suggest
Any way to keep the Beylauncher string from untwining or fix legaly?
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:20 AM)urtiscay Wrote: i really can't afford to spend 40-50 us dollars on a Japanese stadium and there is no one that lives near me (Ogden Utah USA) so i can not play competitively so i am down to two answers one get the lighting whip stadium which i hear sucks because it is pretty flat so attack types don't work but defense and stamina or maybe balance do or i could get the vortex battle set but i do not know how good it is with attack type beys and i know there is a weird way to have a stadium out but it rarely works so what do you suggest
There is no such thing as "lighting whip".

Also, use the Purchase Consultation topic for that.
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:20 AM)urtiscay Wrote: i really can't afford to spend 40-50 us dollars on a Japanese stadium and there is no one that lives near me (Ogden Utah USA) so i can not play competitively so i am down to two answers one get the lighting whip stadium which i hear sucks because it is pretty flat so attack types don't work but defense and stamina or maybe balance do or i could get the vortex battle set but i do not know how good it is with attack type beys and i know there is a weird way to have a stadium out but it rarely works so what do you suggest
Well, PTW because first the vortex has no openings, making attack
beyblades a bad choice in the vortex, white the PTW has 2 pockets.
Well, 2 pockets it better than no openings.

EDITConfusedaw post above, sorry Kai.
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:59 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:36 AM)Pyro Wrote: 100 is the same colour.
HF/S is a slightly darker colour.

You coulda checked the BeyWiki pics..

the reason i asked was case i saw the beywiki pics. It seemed as if 100 and HF/S were a bluish color, although i am not sure, so that is why i asked. so does it really have a blue tint or is it just lighting?

while we are at it, the wiki has a pictire of an orage looking Trypio bey. is that lighting or is that a real color variant?

anyone on Aquario and Trypio?
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:42 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Why was it decided that Hidden Spirits Bey's were illegal? It seems as though the AR's should be legal. Is it that they were considered spin-off's and not the mainline toy? That's what I'm assuming.

say what?! why in the hell would they be illegal? most of them have sucky parts. and as long as the figure is off, it is just a normal beyblade. someoe please explain the reasoning behind this
There really is a "Sunshine Orange" Trypio from some Random Booster.
thanks Mcfrown.

and I am with you on the whole Hidden spirits ban. its stupid and no one can give a valid reason why
i wonder....are sonokong's beyblades original?
^Yeah they are exactly the same as Takara-Tomy except sometimes with different molds.

Also does anyone know where/how to get a trigger for your MFB Launcher grip ?
Buy it online? Hah.
Does it actually exist ?
I know it's a stupid question but I've searched and gotten nothing in return. O_O
Thank you momiji ! ;D

And I just found out no one is selling it. ;(
How does smash down attacks work? (I might be saying it wrong.
where a beyblade with a high track attacks a beyblade with a low track.)
I believe it's meant to force the other bey into a floor scrape.
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:54 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I believe it's meant to force the other bey into a floor scrape.
Thanks!

Has anyone tested out the new L-Drago Hasbro stadium? I saw it at Target and I didn't know if I should get it or not.