Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

EG's are really crappy and break quite easily.
NIB ones can be broken.
You wind it up and it's supposed to release in battle, in any case, not very effective.
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:07 PM)Dan Wrote: What are you talking about?
I think Cancer & Bull are pretty close in terms of balance and weight (CW's)
Don't forget about Aquario, either.

So thats what i am facing a good weighted defense blade still does get knocked out easily , Is Vulcan Horseus any better uncustomized ???
The bey you suggested was a bad defence blade. Hence why it got knocked out so easily.

Again, Vulcan Horuseus' uncustomised performance is easily predictable: high recoil wheel, on D.
Is there any difference between the 2 Pegasus thunder whip stadiums apart from the colours
No.

Lightning force is different though
which is better?

Storm Pegasis 105RF
or
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Depends, in a TT stadium I'd say Storm pegasis, but that's me.
whats a TT stadium?
Takara Tomy.
alright.
thanks.

which beyblade brand do you guys think is the best?
Takara Tomy
or
Hasbro

i prefer TT but i wanna know what u guys think.
TT has better stadiums, misc gear, and TT has certain beys and parts Hasbro will probobly never have. TT also has longer ripcords.

Hasbro beys have drastic improvments on bey quality. in addition, they release certain color variants and beys that used to be extremly hard to come by or did not exist at all. Hasbro products are also much cheaper in price. they also have an improved version of the beylauncher.

the list fof both gies on and on. If you want overall better quality in almost every way, go hasbro. If you want pre-HWS beys or beys like Mercury Anubis or Nightmare Rex, or balanced stadiums. go TT.
alright thanks!
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:28 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Hasbro beys have drastic improvments on bey quality.

This is not always true, a lot of Hasbro CH120's don't work properly.
Hasbro also provide more crappy launchers although one thing to be noted is some of their metal molds are different and can be made of better material.
whats the best customization for rock leone,rock areis,dark wolf
Question
my mum says i got to many beyblades.
i got 27.
is that a lot for a guy who started 4 weeks ago and should argue that i should be able to use my money to get more
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:51 PM)deathradar Wrote: whats the best customization for rock leone,rock areis,dark wolf

R.leone ED145WB

(Nov. 01, 2010  3:17 PM)Scourge Wrote: Question
i got 27.
is that a lot for a guy who started 4 weeks ago and should argue that i should be able to use my money to get more
it's quite a lot
(but i have many too)

for a NORMAL blader, it actuarially not too much

i think (if you can) you are better too use your own money
and remember you should get a suitable bey for yourself
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:51 PM)deathradar Wrote: whats the best customization for rock leone,rock areis,dark wolf

You should've asked that in the "Build Me a Combo" Thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
Anyone know what bey this pack would contain?
[Image: GAME%20CUBE%20LIMITED%20EDITION.jpg]
I know, image is blurry, but I want to know if anyone has a clue as to what it might be.
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:17 PM)Scourge Wrote: Question
i got 27.

I have over forty... including the ones that are in the mail. Over 90% of which is MFB stuff, and the minority of that percentage is random Plastics. The point is, as a whole, 27 isn't much, but it's quite a bit if you only started 4 weeks ago.

23 more and you can get a Rose Gold Face. *Crowd goes "Oooooh"*
Which is more efficient? / What is the difference between T125 and DF145?
i don't see much info on the wiki http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ornado_125

Uncertain
Anyone know what colour this Driger s recolour is cause it doesn't really tell you:

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg
Driger S Special Transparent edition

I have it XD
(Nov. 01, 2010  5:06 PM)misquared Wrote: Driger S Special Transparent edition

I have it XD
This is a forum for questions, NOT SPAM!