Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

thanks blaze. you have always been very helpful with most of my questions =D
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:15 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: thanks blaze. you have always been very helpful with most of my questions =D

No prob. Glad I helped.
How much is Vulcan Horuseus from the cheapest seller?

Edit: Whoah... Doublepost... Shouldn't it have merged?
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:41 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: How much is Vulcan Horuseus from the cheapest seller?

It has been more than an hour since your last post.

I am not sure, but I would imagine somewhere close to the price for the game itself in Japan ?
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:41 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: How much is Vulcan Horuseus from the cheapest seller?

$70
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:59 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

$70

Dimsum's Vulcan Horuseus is a dollar and a decimal cheaper.
which is better for stamina burn or earth
All my beyblades seem to have very low stamina in the pegasis thunderwhip stadium (yes, I know it sucks, but, it's better than nothing 'till I can ship in a decent one). And they seem to make a wierd noise when they settle down a little in the middle.
Also, my storm pegasis doesn't seem as fast as the ones on youtube, and the rubber flat seems to be wearing down REALLY fast (It might be my imagination)... Only used it like 20 odd times in the past few days.
(Oct. 31, 2010  10:36 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: which is better for stamina burn or earth

Burn.

Earth is generally better for Defense.
ur face bolt might be to loose or the beys track might be touching the floor
(Oct. 31, 2010  10:37 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: All my beyblades seem to have very low stamina in the pegasis thunderwhip stadium (yes, I know it sucks, but, it's better than nothing 'till I can ship in a decent one). And they seem to make a wierd noise when they settle down a little in the middle.
Also, my storm pegasis doesn't seem as fast as the ones on youtube, and the rubber flat seems to be wearing down REALLY fast (It might be my imagination)... Only used it like 20 odd times in the past few days.
Low Stamina in that Beystadium would really depend on what parts you are using, so go in the "Build me a combo!" topic for that.

For the rest, blame the Pegasus Thunder Whip Beystadium, that is all.
How can i do the sliding shoot on BB-46 without it sliding out because it has no tornado ridge and my ray unicorno is just spinning in the center.
(Oct. 31, 2010  11:09 PM)JJ Wrote: How can i do the sliding shoot on BB-46 without it sliding out because it has no tornado ridge and my ray unicorno is just spinning in the center.

Try banking, it should work.
What beyblade should i get? (the new metal fight ones) affordable and not dark wolf or any of the hasbro ones.
(Oct. 31, 2010  11:17 PM)Uryu555 Wrote: What beyblade should i get? (the new metal fight ones) affordable and not dark wolf or any of the hasbro ones.

Use this thread --> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation
what about the problem of no tornado ridge?
Sliding shoot doesn't necessarily need a tornado ridge.
but without it the beyblade slides out of the stadium when launching
(Oct. 31, 2010  11:09 PM)JJ Wrote: How can i do the sliding shoot on BB-46 without it sliding out because it has no tornado ridge and my ray unicorno is just spinning in the center.

I saw your Youtube Channel... You performed a perfect Sliding Shoot in your Stadium...
i want to know are you able to customize and what i mean by that is like paint or color by launcher grip and beyblades and be able to use them in a tournament
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:02 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: i want to know are you able to customize and what i mean by that is like paint or color by launcher grip and beyblades and be able to use them in a tournament

Yes, as long as the paint on the bey is a light coat.
what do you mean light, do you mean that it isn't very dark at all
that means that you only do 1 or maybe 2 thin layers of paint not like 3,4, and 5.
you can do any color you like
If the paint is too heavy, it adds weight to the bey....Thats illegal.
can someone remind me how the engine gear system works? I have a Driger G and it doesnt seem to work for some reason

and please answer me w/ a pm. thanks