Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 28, 2010  2:49 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: would you rather use flame burn or earth for a _____ Bull DF145 SD?

Burn.

(Try using Hasbro Burn if you can)
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:49 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: would you rather use flame burn or earth for a _____ Bull DF145 SD?
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
can i have a review of bb60? most beautiful bey i have seen in a while
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:57 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: can i have a review of bb60? most beautiful bey i have seen in a while
Earth and GB145 are very useful, but not BS ?
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:57 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: can i have a review of bb60? most beautiful bey i have seen in a while
Earth and GB145 are very useful, but not BS ?
Do boosters come with beylaunchers
where in phillipines do have tournaments!!!!!
Quote:Do boosters come with beylaunchers

no they do not
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:11 AM)johnrod Wrote: where in phillipines do have tournaments!!!!!
Use the Philippines topic­
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:39 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:34 AM)RFkid Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:48 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:19 AM)RFkid Wrote: D;
But I've seen it very aggressive, when people bank shot.
However for me bank shot does nothing...

and what does it mean to break in the rubber?

What stadium? If it's the ptw,then I've seen videos of it , and it is definitely not aggressive because the slopes on the ptw are horrible. So if you ARE using the ptw, then it most likely isn't your cs, but the stadium

using LLdrago stadium

I think it's still the Stadium.

I wore the plastic down a lot, and now its aggressive, sometimes when it gets caught like, right on the tornado ridge it moves insanely fast (2x speed of RF) but thats for only like, 1 revolution of the stadium.

I hope its still as effectivein a TT stadium.
How can you do the sliding shoot with a string launcher and a grip?
(I am using the string launcher where you pull it sideways.)
Its pretty much the same way as you do it with any other way. The string can bend.
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:29 AM)Akel Wrote: Its pretty much the same way as you do it with any other way. The string can bend.
So i pull the string right and the grip left?
does the cyber metal wheel have any use or is it just pretty
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:37 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: does the cyber metal wheel have any use or is it just pretty
It does not seem to have any high potential, no.
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:30 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:29 AM)Akel Wrote: Its pretty much the same way as you do it with any other way. The string can bend.

Well the way your holding it, I am thinking your in left hand mode so in this case pull with left hand the string and push the launcher forward with your right.
Ray Unicorno 100 CS (plastic heavily worn) seems to work better than Ray Unicorno RF for me.

Potentially a combo? Can't do any real tests yet, because i don't have a TT stadium (which is why i didn't make a new thread in the customization forum)
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:40 AM)Akel Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:30 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote:

Well the way your holding it, I am thinking your in left hand mode so in this case pull with left hand the string and push the launcher forward with your right.
No, I pull the string with my right hand.
Ok well hold your launcher like you do. Is the launcher facing you, or is it facing another direction?
You can change the position on the Launcher Grip...
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:45 AM)Akel Wrote: Ok well hold your launcher like you do. Is the launcher facing you, or is it facing another direction?
Don't know:
I am holding the grip in my left hand. My String launcher is connected to the grip
where i pull the string sideways. I pull the string with my right hand.
EDITTongue_outyro, ok, i like holding it where i pull the string sideways.
Well if you try to do a sliding shoot in that way, somethimes the launcher may fall of the grip. Change it to the different direction then try to do a sliding shoot..
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:52 AM)Akel Wrote: Well if you try to do a sliding shoot in that way, somethimes the launcher may fall of the grip. Change it to the different direction then try to do a sliding shoot..
Thanks Akel.
Is Rock's weight more focused on the outside of the wheel? I've been playing around with Rock Escolpio 100RF and it's shown lots of smash.
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: With 6 cylinder mold it is.

What exactly is the 6 Cylinder Mold?