Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Not in a stadium.
(Oct. 27, 2010  6:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Not in a stadium.

Actually in attack stadiums it works well for me when I bank shot with storm bull W105Q. But really it's not a good performance tip. Easily outclassed by attack tips like RF and R2F. I think F is even better. HF is too, but really the only combo that it can do even a little goof with is the one I listed. Storm Bull W105Q but it hasn't been tested yet on here b/c it's not a great combo. Just for the quake tip it's the best IMO. That's with a beylauncher, launcher grip, and in a sonokong attack stadium.
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:15 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I saw a dark aries in AkirasDaddy's selling thread does this mean Hyouma has joined Dark Nebula
... This topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby.

Moreover, Hyouma never even uses the black Rock Aries ED145D, and getting a black Beyblade does not mean you join Dark Nebula ... If you do not have relevant things to say, you should not post.

In hobby thread i saw people asking about stores & beyblade packs so i thought that would be a definite warning if i ask there

So maybe in anime manga section we should open a thread related to beyblade series questions so people can get a answer & stick the thread up

anyway heres is a question

What does the CH120 track has to offer good attack , balance or defense ???
It's being used in a top-tier Bey - MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF. Basically, it allows Lightning LDrago to switch between optimum heights so that its Wheels can hit accordingly to the opposing Bey.
Attack Smile
use in the combo Lightning L Drago CH120 RF Smile
(Oct. 27, 2010  7:05 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: It's being used in a top-tier Bey - MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF. Basically, it allows Lightning LDrago to switch between optimum heights so that its Wheels can hit accordingly to the opposing Bey.

All i need is a L-Drago n my fav Cyber pegasis to try new combos thx will get my hands on a dark gasher soon then
Do you guys think Storm Pegasis 105RF is good to use in a tournament? Because I have a tournament and it is the very first tournament I'm attending to.
it's decent enough.

Won't bag you first place though.
for people who have both PTW stadium and LL Drago stadium.. are they exactly the same? (the depth, and the nerf to attack types)

i live in a cave and i don't go out.
LLDrago Stadium's slope is bigger than that of the PTW which means it is better.
Though they are both pretty bad anyway.
Why is the bull clear wheel recommended in all defense and stamina customizations? How long will the Quest for Quetz prizes and stuff be going for? Thanks
Bull is recommended because it is the heaviest clear wheel but also has the most evenly distributed amount of weight.
As for the Quest for Quetz thing, I don't know.
the question doesn't belong here, but continues for as long as the prizes remain.

Also, what's the best way to launch a CS custom to achieve an attack pattern? banking, light banking or straight shoot?

I get the fastest speed with a straight shoot, but it simply goes in circles, so I try to do a slight banking shoot to get the flower pattern. Banking simply makes it go into stamina mode, or very light movement for me.
so i always wondered is RF better than HF?
Much.
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:12 PM)Jaems Wrote: i live in a cave and i don't go out.

I Couldn't resist if this is the case how do you have internet
how do I wear the plastic on CS out?
right not my plastic sticks about 1 or 2 mm out of the rubber, and no matter what i do i can't get a decent attack pattern.
also LLdrago stadium
It will wear over time with use.
I realized that I can do a perfect Flower in PTW, except only on CH120. Any reason?
How much does phoenix's clear wheel weigh?
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:11 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: How much does phoenix's clear wheel weigh?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:11 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: How much does phoenix's clear wheel weigh?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm

Where can I find another site like this Kai-v?
which is the best and worst out of dark, killer, and poison?
and should i remove the paint in my LLdrago stadium?
The best would be dark, the other two are pretty bad but I'm not sure which is...less so.

And yes, you should.
thanks for the info