Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Not really.
Earth Aquila 145WD is pretty much the only good uncustomized bey.
All others are quite bad and the point of the game is to customise by getting more parts, etc.
In a beypointer,the little button u push with a pencil on the top right corner,is that the reset button or on/off switch? How do you turn it on/off anyways? Do you hold down any button to turn it on/off? ThanksSmile Oh and are the handles of the fake grips shorter that the original ones?
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:39 PM)blah Wrote: Not really.
Earth Aquila 145WD is pretty much the only good uncustomized bey.
All others are quite bad and the point of the game is to customise by getting more parts, etc.
Is Storm Pegasis 105RF good too?
That's the reset button.
And you just leave it to turn it off, it'll shut off after some time.
Yes Storm Pegasis is still good uncustomized.
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:55 PM)Pyro Wrote: That's the reset button.
And you just leave it to turn it off, it'll shut off after some time.
Yes Storm Pegasis is still good uncustomized.
Thanks PyroSmile
But how do you turn it on?
(Oct. 26, 2010  6:44 AM)clericlaw Wrote: im going to hong kong for a holiday. anyone know where i can get beyblades? and do they have the stadiums with openings? also wat is the price?
in sha tin new plaza,3rd phraze toys R us

the price is about 100 hkd
(Oct. 26, 2010  6:44 AM)clericlaw Wrote: im going to hong kong for a holiday. anyone know where i can get beyblades? and do they have the stadiums with openings? also wat is the price?
in sha tin new plaza,3rd phraze toys R us

the price is about 100 hkd
if anyone lives in kuala lumpur and is goin' to enter the competition in KLCC can u please tell me which floor it's gonna be on and how to register for it? thanks
Are there any new/very recent releases that come with beylaunchers?
(Oct. 26, 2010  4:11 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: Are there any new/very recent releases that come with beylaunchers?
No, except Gravity Perseus and Meteo L Drago.
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:55 PM)Pyro Wrote: Yes Storm Pegasis is still good uncustomized.

Are you seriously saying that all the videos i watch of it against cyber pegasis , ray unicorno kick SP's A$$
(Oct. 26, 2010  5:10 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Are you seriously saying that all the videos i watch of it against cyber pegasis , ray unicorno kick SP's A$$
Why are three Beyblades involved ?
Battles with uncustomised blades don't really tell you anything. Also you just said it went against cyber pegasis went against it but Ray unicorno beat it which doesn't really make sense. I'm assuming you meant against ray unicorno.
Can someone please tell me the difference between Takara beys and Hasbro beys?
I've just began again, what MF beyblade should I buy? thanks and sorry for my bad english Grin
Use the purchase consultation and/or what to buy in MFB threads for what bey to buy.
How does the Right Launcher 2 compare with the Digital Power Launcher?
Sorry for asking this, because i bet it'll probably be somewhere else on the forums, but i couldn't find it with the search function so.

1. What is the weight of the Burn Wheel?
2.What is the mold of Earth that comes with Virgo?
(Oct. 26, 2010  5:39 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Use the purchase consultation and/or what to buy in MFB threads for what bey to buy.

Can you post the link of the thread please?
(Oct. 26, 2010  6:43 PM)Paccus Wrote: Sorry for asking this, because i bet it'll probably be somewhere else on the forums, but i couldn't find it with the search function so.

1. What is the weight of the Burn Wheel?
2.What is the mold of Earth that comes with Virgo?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p05mw.htm

Second.

mcmillan716 Wrote:Can you post the link of the thread please?
You could also use our very user-friendly Search function to find the topic.
(Oct. 26, 2010  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  5:10 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Are you seriously saying that all the videos i watch of it against cyber pegasis , ray unicorno kick SP's A$$
Why are three Beyblades involved ?

I Meant like Storm Pegasis vs Cyber Pegasis

&

Storm Pegasis vs Ray Unicorno
That was a weird way of saying that from the videos you saw, Cyber Pegasis and Ray Unicorno defeated Storm Pegasis ...
I kinda doubt that storm pegasus couldn't defeat cyber pegasis in a battle since it generally sucks... Definatly likely that Ray unicorno would beat Storm pegasus though since it's better.
(Oct. 26, 2010  7:09 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I kinda doubt that storm pegasus couldn't defeat cyber pegasis in a battle since it generally sucks... Definatly likely that Ray unicorno would beat Storm pegasus though since it's better.

For storm Pegasis vs cyber pegasis

in one video i saw cyber win & now the one i saw SP Won it was by arslucas

here is a vid galaxy pegasis vs cyber pegasis

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nY8EpsWtrE&feature=related

& ray unicorno vs cyber pegasis

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYIzibO7zXM&feature=related

in both matches cyber wins

& as most people consider galaxy is better than SP coz of R2F then Cyber is a better attack bey

Personally i think arslucas should post videos with a balance stadium which has less stadium outs & seeing the videos you will see that the wins all depend on the launch & not how a bey performs also a key fact is sometimes when the 1st bey is launched it has more time to settle in the stadium & sometimes if the other bey is directly launched in the 1st's path it results in a stadium out
Uh that's not right on the galaxy pegasus vs Storm pegasus, most people think storm pegasus is better. Cyber is definatly not a good attack bey. Testing has shown it sucks.
But what about Ray unicorno it got beat by cyber
the anime is not realistic in terms of beys that are good and beys that are bad...simply because the toys themselves are based off of how they appear in the anime

what are those things that go over the bit chip in the plastic series? (what are they and how do you get them?)

edit: I HATE MY ITOUCH! TOO MANY SPELLING ERRORS! UGH!