Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Pre-HWS Pegasis is the best out of all of them. I'd know, and Kai-V would, too. Oh goodness... the rigorous testing, hahah.

Edit: Out of the current top-tiers and the ex-top-tier Bey, Storm Pegasis 100RF, Storm was the worst out of Quetz, L LDrago and pre-HWS Pegasis, to answer your earlier question.
Thx Blah i am gonna save money now to get many Cyber Pegasis i just love it & is there such a thing as a unbeatable customized bey or at least 70 - 80 % unbeatable , coz i am the type of blader that appreciates the natural beauty of the bey instead of mixing many parts of different colors to get a good bey
if Lightning is only comoatabike with Ldrago (I) then why did the anime and toy line not just keep the original Ldrago from the Pre-HWS? why make an entirly new Ldrago that lacks the same customizability as its Pre-HWS counterpart?
(Oct. 25, 2010  8:15 PM)Leonwind Wrote: if Lightning is only comoatabike with Ldrago (I) then why did the anime and toy line not just keep the original Ldrago from the Pre-HWS? why make an entirly new Ldrago that lacks the same customizability as its Pre-HWS counterpart?
It can change modes is one of the reasons. Also, plastic absorbs impact better. Finally, it was interesting and no other Beyblade in the first season was a Metal System Beyblade.
Would adding a one of those new extra heavy metal faces to Gravity Perseus (regular) help it or make it worse?
Well if your tryign to make a Defence type then most likely yes because it helps with recoil.
hey guys i was wondering if you guys would like my idea of a homemade launcher grip, of course just for fun.
here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Z60E5x6rU
pm me what you think
Hey. What would be the best paint to use to paint beyblades? Joyful_3
how do you make a post?
You just made one.
(Oct. 25, 2010  10:52 PM)Typhlosionwolf Wrote: Hey. What would be the best paint to use to paint beyblades? Joyful_3

probubly a paint that wont make the metal rust
probably spray paint as it apeares i think takara spay paints the metal wheel s for beys like galaxy perseus
whats takara spray paint?
There's like no chance anyone on here will know that.
well stereoblade seems to know. so answer us stereoblade what is takara spray paint?
He obviosuly has no clue, especially considering he used the words "I think".
I've heard that Krylon spray paint is a good brand for spray paint. Then afterward, add a layer of Transparent acrylic gloss enamel spray to add some shine.
where can u krylon spray paint
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:34 PM)Rock Leo Wrote: where can u krylon spray paint
local hardware, same for the gloss enamel spray. If not, try a art/crafts shop.
Umm idk if this would belong here but i think it does. How do u post a personal picture (i.e from my camera) onto a thread?
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:59 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Umm idk if this would belong here but i think it does. How do u post a personal picture (i.e from my camera) onto a thread?
You can either attach it to your post

OR

Upload it to a image hosting site, then post the link here with [IMG] at the beginning and [/IMG] at the end.

Also, i think you have to save the image from your camera to your computer first.