Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I am just one month on this forum so i don't know the technical words properly so please mention which Beys should i buy to get these parts
Woah, I completely forgot about CS.
Ray Unicorno D125CS

Or
Quetzalcoatl 90WF, Burn Pisces ED145WF, Mercury Anubis 85XF
Those are all rare Beys and are quite expensive though.

Alternative option:
Lightning LDrago 100HF would be your cheapest option.
Though RF's are the best right now, and the others except CS, don't even compare.
I Don't know if it's just me or others also feel RF Is overhyped but my Pegasis can only deliver two good smash attacks it rarely beats my leone or aries i have a balance stadium by the way i got it at the time of HMS Series
What ? You're not supposed to use RF on Pegasis...
It works better on MF LLDrago CH120RF, best attack combo.
And Aries and Leone are terrible, if you mean uncustomized.
R2F wears out a lot slower I hear, so that could be a good alternative.
R2F is crazy though. ^^
More attack but the trade off is less stamina.
Though that doesn't really matter when they're almost KOed immediately. Grin
R2F it is found in which bey ??? Galaxy Pegasis ???
Yes, there's a starter and a newly released booster, though I doubt you'll find it on eBay or such.
(Oct. 25, 2010  10:02 AM)blah Wrote: Currently there are no metal tips out. But the next best alternative to RF would be WF/XF/HF, though XF hasn't been thoroughly tested yet.

Lies.

[Image: 2.jpg]
Buster is random customization or what i haven't seen the booster beys like black pegasis or the weird sagiterio in the tv show & in which bey can i get the beloved CH120 easily without spending big money
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:38 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Buster is random customization or what i haven't seen the booster beys like black pegasis or the weird sagiterio in the tv show & in which bey can i get the beloved CH120 easily without spending big money

Dark Cancer.
Blaze Wheeler:
Yeah forgot about MS. The reason is, I don't own one. Though in general it's not very good.
& if i want it in blue color & that was burn phoenix in the last pic right BW
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:40 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: & if i want it in blue color & that was burn phoenix in the last pic right BW

CH120 doesn't come in blue...

Yeah it was Burn Phoenix.
@ Blah >>> MS Ha when i talked abt Avenger it was a MS Lol

BW >>> will it affect the performance if i paint it blue or whatever color
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:45 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: @ Blah >>> MS Ha when i talked abt Avenger it was a MS Lol

BW >>> will it affect the performance if i paint it blue or whatever color

Probably, but you could always Dye it blue and keep it's performance.
I Never tried this but does the dye loses it's color sooner or later ???
Yeah, it chips off.
man such a bummer now if i buy it i will be stuck with that crabpy color
People usually only paint their Beys if they are to be kept for collection and not used.
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:37 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  10:02 AM)blah Wrote: Currently there are no metal tips out. But the next best alternative to RF would be WF/XF/HF, though XF hasn't been thoroughly tested yet.

Lies.

[Image: 2.jpg]

Blah probably meant there are no attack type metal tips out at the moment. MS is a stamina tip.
Ok gotcha & anothet thing is cyber pegasis sold seperately by takara tomy or hasbro
Which attack bottom can lean at the highest angle without stadium outing, or is every flat bottom with a circular edge the same?
@NitroNeo89:
Cyber Pegasis 100HF is sold by Hasbro and Takara-Tomy.
Hey will Hasbro release the light wheels? I heard that the Hasbro Bakushin Susanoo has one.