Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I know this is a pretty weird and stupid question but,

Which do you think would be better?

An attack type that spins for a long time annhialating beys?

Or a defensive wall that spins for a long time?

(Sorry if I spelled annhialating wrong.)
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:22 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: I know this is a pretty weird and stupid question but,

Which do you think would be better?

An attack type that spins for a long time annhialating beys?

Or a defensive wall that spins for a long time?

(Sorry if I spelled annhialating wrong.)
Usually good Attack types do not spin for a long time ...

JJ Wrote:Is there any other beyblade than Storm Pegasis that comes with an RF?
No. You could have looked in the Parts List on Beywiki.
will anybody be able to come to my tournament in Florence south Carolina its just a proposal right now but if i get 8 people to come it will be official
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:10 PM)leone Wrote: will anybody be able to come to my tournament in Florence south Carolina its just a proposal right now but if i get 8 people to come it will be official
This is a topic for questions about the Beyblade hobby, not tournaments. Use the South Carolina thread in the WBO General forum.
Will Hasbro EVER release the Beypointer??
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:10 PM)leone Wrote: will anybody be able to come to my tournament in Florence south Carolina its just a proposal right now but if i get 8 people to come it will be official
I live in Georgia, there is a 1:60 chance of me coming, but you never know.
I will try.
No they won't, because there's no need for it really.
They even stopped production in Japan.
Hasbro also probably could not incorporate the reward system that the WBBA in Japan had, so it would be useless.
The idea of the beypointer is cool though,

Get loads of points,
Obtain free beys for getting so many points,

they should at least install bey ta thingies (The beyblade arcade game sorta' thing.) maybe without the beypointer slot but still a good idea.
why does the metal fight game have that comes out in usa on november 9 have 4 different versions. Walmart version includes bakushin susanow gamestop version includes counter leone and TRU version includes cyber pegasis.
What a good combo with storm pegasus, Lighting L-drago, Rock Leone, Dark Wolf , Flame Saggtrio and Earth Eagle?
Tsubasa is cool Wrote:The idea of the beypointer is cool though,

Get loads of points,

they should at least install bey ta thingies (The beyblade arcade game sorta' thing.) maybe without the beypointer slot but still a good idea.
The Bey Ta machine would be way too vandalised, and almost everybody in the Western culture knows that. It is good Hasbro did not introduce it.

(Oct. 24, 2010  5:03 PM)donnieall123 Wrote: why does the metal fight game have that comes out in usa on november 9 have 4 different versions. Walmart version includes bakushin susanow gamestop version includes counter leone and TRU version includes cyber pegasis.
Because they wanted to do that ...

DragoonRoks Wrote:What a good combo with storm pegasus, Lighting L-drago, Rock Leone, Dark Wolf , Flame Saggtrio and Earth Eagle?
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
OK, so I need a tournament legal stadium, I was thinking like the attack type, as it is legal in all tournaments. The problem is all of the stadiums I have found are a flippin' fortune. my question is Where can I find a good legal stadium without breaking the bank?
(Oct. 24, 2010  11:01 AM)i like cerial Wrote: how do u send pics in a pm????
i feel stupid. Unhappy

Just use photo bucket upload photos there alternatively just use imageshack
Does Ray Unicorno come with a beypointer?
* fingers crossed* please please pleeasee Grin
(Oct. 24, 2010  5:55 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Does Ray Unicorno come with a beypointer?
* fingers crossed* please please pleeasee Grin
This information is clearly written in the BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS topic. It of course does not come with a Beypointer, but a BeyPoint Card because even Japan has abandoned the Beypointer. It is absolutely useless, we keep writing that.
Hey i was wondering when the metal face bolts are coming out?
If u mean For Hasbro Has No Plan on making metal face bolts.
Well the only metal faces hasbro has real eased is for the ds games and they're different colors
Hasbro released metal faces? Are they in the UK?
Yeah they came with bakushin susanoo counter loeon and cyber peg unfornatley I think those are the only hasbro metal oaces
(Oct. 24, 2010  5:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Tsubasa is cool Wrote:The idea of the beypointer is cool though,

Get loads of points,

The Bey Ta machine would be way too vandalised, and almost everybody in the Western culture knows that. It is good Hasbro did not introduce it.

[

True, but if the imbeciles who vandalise stuff didn't vandalise it it would be a good idea.
(Oct. 24, 2010  7:05 PM)Ra Wrote: Yeah they came with bakushin susanoo counter loeon and cyber peg unfornatley I think those are the only hasbro metal oaces
You need to read the Bey News article on those video games. They have not been released yet outside Japan, and there is no news about Metal Faces being released in Europe at all. The exclusivity is only for North America.
so on the metal faces like bakushin susanoo hasrbos style, can we put stickers on top of them to change the graphic
(Oct. 24, 2010  7:16 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: so on the metal faces like bakushin susanoo hasrbos style, can we put stickers on top of them to change the graphic
Of course ...
so they wont be released individualy?