Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 20, 2010  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not really the Kanji for "dragon" though, which is why it is confusing.
Well, I know it might seem inappropriate to refer Kanji to Chinese, but 龍 is the Chinese character for 'Dragon' and referring it to this would make most sense out of the name... :\
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:54 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:11 PM)Leonwind Wrote: were the Hasbro molds of the HMS bit protectors superior to the TT ones (no mold ones)
So, you are talking about the first mold for Takara HMS blades, right? I got a Takara and Hasbro Driger MS. Hasbro's bit protector is better, not loose at all.

thanks for that. that confirmation will really help in the future.now if i have a choice between a TTor Hasbro HMS (if thier is a hasbro version) i will pick the hasbro ver. agian, ty

my other 2 questions are still open from the last page
OK, so I was browsing the Beywiki, and I found the article on compact customizations, and I was wondering how to build a compact in the MFB system?
do the TT suspensions work the with the hasbro beyblaunchers?
(Oct. 20, 2010  5:24 PM)Themailman Wrote: OK, so I was browsing the Beywiki, and I found the article on compact customizations, and I was wondering how to build a compact in the MFB system?
I believe it is due to the fact that there are no real possible compact combinations that can be made in Metal Fight Beyblade for the moment.
Weird question but still how come some of you posters have a Bey Rank how do we obtain that ???
(Oct. 20, 2010  7:29 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Weird question but still how come some of you posters have a Bey Rank how do we obtain that ???
http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php

That question is not related to the Beyblade hobby itself though, and is therefore off-topic.
k another argument between me anda friend i know i am right on this one

could Meteo Ldrago Beat Earth Eagle(both uncostumized.)
(Oct. 20, 2010  7:53 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: k another argument between me anda friend i know i am right on this one

no because of Earth and WD.
(Oct. 20, 2010  7:59 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  7:53 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: k another argument between me anda friend i know i am right on this one

no because of Earth and WD.

doesnt matter :V and like i said WD can easly be knocked around :\ and YOU cant awnser if your the person i am arguing :V
well since meteo has a spin stealing ability ..... i think it would be a tie
how do i find out when and where WBO approved battled are
ummm i dont need a think i need a 100% sure awnser
Just a query:
Are the exits in the HMS Tornado Balance Type S the same as, bigger, or smaller than those of the attack stadium ?
(Oct. 20, 2010  9:37 PM)johnfisher1234 Wrote: how do i find out when and where WBO approved battled are
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
That question does not belong here though, since it is not exclusively about the hobby.
what would be the best spintrack and p. tip combo to have L. Ldrago with max stamina and attack?
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:22 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: what would be the best spintrack and p. tip combo to have L. Ldrago with max stamina and attack?
It's hard to have that.

The Stamina takes away from use of RF, the best Attack Part.

So... Maybe Lightning L Drago 90 CS?
i'd just go with MF Lightning L drago CH120 RF
Or a good answer would be : "Stamina and Attack are opposites, you cannot mix them and still have optimal performance."
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:22 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: what would be the best spintrack and p. tip combo to have L. Ldrago with max stamina and attack?

You could try a Spin-Stealer Combo.

Lightning L Drago 100WD
Just a query:
Are the exits in the HMS Tornado Balance Type S the same as, bigger, or smaller than those of the attack stadium ?

Does anyone have a Tornado Balance Type S or an Attack Stadium they could compare ?
as dual dragoon ever released in some way shape or form?

was the original hopper/einstien(not ms) released in some way shape or form?

what were all the names of those extra bit beasts that were imcluded with all plastic beys?
Does anyone have the link for the PSP game?
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:07 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Does anyone have the link for the PSP game?
It would be illegal. I believe it has not even been released yet. Moreover, this is not the right topic : it should contain only questions regarding the Beyblade hobby, not the video games. Read the rules in the first post.
I believe its released in our time zone.