Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Oh hah, didn't read it properly. D:
Just thought that WF meant the bottom. =P
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:15 AM)Dan Wrote: .. Some how I don't think that was the answer to my question.
Or is it?
Mc Frown did answer you.

What he meant was that Lightning L Drago works better with CH120RF than Quetzalcoatl does, in his opinion.

What he stated at the end of the reply was about how Lightning L Drago also works well at 90 height. (MF Lightning L Drago 90/100/CH120 RF is Top-Tier.)

EDIT: BTW, I also think that Lightning L Drago works better than Quetzalcoatl with CH120RF.
why is there two libra faces? this one Libruhhh and the other one(one in attached files) is there like two type of libra like the two virgo's poison virgo and earth virgo
Attached Files

.bmp   libra.bmp (Size: 22.24 KB / Downloads: 4)
...the one you have in the post is an emoticon face? the other is a face for a beyblade
^Haha,
Beylauncher suspension = pull as hard as you can ?
Cause when I tried that it's weaker than pulling and letting go. D:
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:13 AM)momiji manju Wrote: ...the one you have in the post is an emoticon face? the other is a face for a beyblade
No. The one he posted was actually the original design of the Libra face.

But I guess it looked too hideous to not change it to the current one, haha.
Wow really? Mybad. I always thought it was a face...
Galaxy Pegasis 105F - Attack (C. Wheel and Face is from S. Pegasis)
MF Rock Wolf R145WD - Defense
Flame Giraffe DF145S - Stamina
Dark Pegasis 105FS - Balance

What's the best combo in ^.
why would you make such bad combos, with the god parts form those beys? It escapes me.

The best would probably be your defence.
Why would you say that they are bad combos?
I'm not mad, just curious. really. what makes them bad?
Galaxy - at least at this height, hasn't ofund use.
F - outclassed by RF, WF, XF...

Rock - high recoil
WD - is good, but current metagame really won't accept WD as a defence bottom

S - horrible balance

Dark - horrible wheel, period.

FS - same, except a bottom

105 isn't great either.
How about MF Pegasis W105RF?
Ah, no offence but they are all pretty bad. Balance types are a no go an F is not good for attack.

Firstly list ALL your beys when you want a combo.
I suggest you get:
WB for defence as WD is NOT for defence.
S is pretty bad for stamina, use WD instead.
Use Bull for defence and stamina if available.
Earth for stamina and defence too.

EDIT: I WAS 12 MINS LATE, WHAAAT ?!
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:54 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: How about MF Pegasis W105RF?

Try MF Pegasis 145RF.
I'm trying to create a nice combo on the Pegasis beyblade family.
... That is Pegasis.
PS. Get a 100 Track or a CH120. Very good and staple part.
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:03 PM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: I'm trying to create a nice combo on the Pegasis beyblade family.

Metal Face Pegasis 145RF is a Competitive Combo.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
Okay, gonna try it!
btw, is the face contest results announced?
Was Dual Dragoon ever made into a beyblade?

in the plastic series, you always got that extra bit beast. what were the names of those bit beasts?

were the Hasbro molds of the HMS bit protectors superior to the TT ones (no mold ones)
Really? Think about it.

Where has there been any inkling of a result yet? Don't you think the committee would at least make a thread about it?

EDIT: at galaxydranzer
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:11 PM)Leonwind Wrote: were the Hasbro molds of the HMS bit protectors superior to the TT ones (no mold ones)
So, you are talking about the first mold for Takara HMS blades, right? I got a Takara and Hasbro Driger MS. Hasbro's bit protector is better, not loose at all.
I forgot...what is the official name of the Black Lightning L-Drago 100HF given with CoroCoro? Chocked_2
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:06 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I forgot...what is the official name of the Black Lightning L-Drago 100HF given with CoroCoro? Chocked_2
Lightning L Drago 100HF 極龍 (Kyokuryuu) ver.

Kyokuryuu literally means something along the lines of Extreme/Ultimate Dragon, if I'm not mistaken.
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:25 PM)Diamond Wrote: Lightning L Drago 100HF 極龍 (Kyokuryuu) ver.

Kyokuryuu literally means something along the lines of Extreme/Ultimate Dragon, if I'm not mistaken.
It is not really the Kanji for "dragon" though, which is why it is confusing.