Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 19, 2010  7:58 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: k so me and my friend in a argument about which si better WB or WD so which is better(and if possible a reason :T)
i say WD because it has great stanima.
and i said it can easly be knocked around and your vote doesnt count if your in the argument D:
For defence it is without a doubt WB and for Stamina it's WD.
I have a few questions, I hope someone can answer them all x.x
Out of all the MFB Metal wheels, which is best for attack?
(HWS Wheels)
Meteo , Lightning, Ray . which is the best attack wheel of the 3?

Also, MF L L Drago CH120 RF v.s Quetzalcoatl 90RF.
what's better? i know there are advantages and disadvantages but can someone list them for me?

thank you Cute
(Oct. 19, 2010  8:37 PM)RFkid Wrote: I have a few questions, I hope someone can answer them all x.x
Out of all the MFB Metal wheels, which is best for attack?
(HWS Wheels)
Meteo , Lightning, Ray . which is the best attack wheel of the 3?
Hmm, Pegasis has given the best results for Attack types.
I would say Ray is the best of those 3 because it's like a better version of Storm.
so I'm noticing the beyblades on the shelves of local stores and one question hits me, besides buying the 20 dollar beystadium with 2 beyblades, wheres a good blade to start with? I thought about getting this one that looks like the new equivalent of dragoon.
Use the what to buy in MFB topic for that.
(Oct. 19, 2010  9:03 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Is this illegal?
[Image: IMG_0096.jpg?t=1287518544]

no since all they did was add paint but i could be wrong.
It looks like the person added some tape on the neck of the handle to me. I did something like that for a while til mine broke off. I wouldn't imagine it's illegal because it's not affecting the performance of your Beyblade, but correct me if I'm wrong.
me and my friend got into an argument about if the beys in the super vortex set were rare or not
so are they?
Not exclusive really, so no.
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:47 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: me and my friend got into an argument about if the beys in the super vortex set were rare or not
so are they?

There not really rare, there just a different color than the regular Lightning L Drago and Storm Pegasis.
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:47 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: me and my friend got into an argument about if the beys in the super vortex set were rare or not
so are they?
They are not 'rare' IMO, but you cannot get the shiny painted versions in any other sets. So those specific versions are rare, but not the beyblade. Both lighting l drago and storm pegasis are pretty common.

edit:..... beaten by Akel and mchlbant....
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:50 PM)XBlader Wrote:
so are they?
They are not 'rare' IMO, but you cannot get the shiny painted versions in any other sets. So those specific versions are rare, but not the beyblade. Both lighting l drago and storm pegasis are pretty common.

i knew it haha thnx guys
I've checked out a few threads in the customization forum that mentioned thermal and couldn't find the answer to this, so here it is:

Does the thermal wheel have any destabilizer potential?
What's the best de-stabilizer in MFB?
http://en.item.rakuten.com/es-toys/4904810356790/

Is this seller trustworthy and has anyone bought from them? Thanks
MF LLDRAGO Ch120RF or Quetzalcoatl 90RF ?
which is better? and why? Uncertain
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:27 PM)mchlbant Wrote: What's the best de-stabilizer in MFB?

Currently Flame Bull/Cancer 100 FS
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:56 PM)RFkid Wrote: MF LLDRAGO Ch120RF or Quetzalcoatl 90RF ?
which is better? and why? Uncertain

I'd go with Quetz being better, but it is a easier to find the pieces for MF LLDrago CH120RF. I guess it depends on which you want more..?
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:56 PM)The Grand Joker Wrote: http://en.item.rakuten.com/es-toys/4904810356790/

Is this seller trustworthy and has anyone bought from them? Thanks
They should be reliable, yes, but I do not think anybody bought from them.
Oh yeah, you had this thing about Quetz 90RF being totally wasted. Okay well Ch120RF/CS would be better on Quetz or LLDrago.