Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 16, 2010  12:21 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:18 AM)Extic Wrote: [quote='rockleone20' pid='386165' dateline='1287184076']
oh right yeah sorry nah i dont like it purple aquario FTW!

or did you get the new storm leone dual pack that comes with Dark bull?

Don't see why you quoted that as me saying it. Pinching_eyes
But yeah, it's either that one or Earth Eagle 145 WD. It doesn't sound like you actually have Aquario [and HF/S].
how to remove paint from the hasbro thunder whip stadium. My WB is gaining paint from the surface and I don't like that!
That's quite common sense.
Water/Soap+Clothe?
Someone said nail polish remover, but I doubt that's good for the plastic.
whats the difference between light wheels and metal wheel im guessing light wheels are made of plastic and metal wheels are made of metal but im not sure

so what are light wheels made of and how are they different to fusion/metal wheels?

and also will hasbro be releasing white coloured fusion wheels
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:38 AM)njrk97 Wrote: whats the difference between light wheels and metal wheel im guessing light wheels are made of plastic and metal wheels are made of metal but im not sure

so what are light wheels made of and how are they different to fusion/metal wheels?

and also will hasbro be releasing white coloured fusion wheels
Read the Beywiki article on Light Wheels. And Hasbro is only releasing Bakushin, which is a white Metal Wheel.
Is there any difference between the light launcher and the string launcher? I know that a beyblade spins more faster with the string launcher but does anyone know more about the light and string launchers? thanks
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:01 AM)Ekclips Wrote: Is there any difference between the light launcher and the string launcher? I know that a beyblade spins more faster with the string launcher but does anyone know more about the light and string launchers? thanks

the light launcher uses a ripcord while a string launcher obviously uses string.
Mind reading Beylauncher article(is there a light launcher article?)
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:01 AM)Ekclips Wrote: Is there any difference between the light launcher and the string launcher? I know that a beyblade spins more faster with the string launcher but does anyone know more about the light and string launchers? thanks

The light launcher (Right Launcher) can generally be easier to use. The bey launcher (string launcher) is far more powerful, but harder to use, especially with attack types. In order to use the bey launcher at it's full power, you need to get the technique right.

Watch this video for more information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c
Sorry to ask this about such an old blade, I just can't find any information on it anywhere, not even the wiki! I just wanted to know what people thought about Dragoon G, and if it is a good blade or not, and if the tip wears down quickly like other older blades did. Sorry if this isn't the right place.
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:09 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Sorry to ask this about such an old blade, I just can't find any information on it anywhere, not even the wiki! I just wanted to know what people thought about Dragoon G, and if it is a good blade or not, and if the tip wears down quickly like other older blades did. Sorry if this isn't the right place.

Dragoon G's attack ring "Eight Spiker" is very good for a left spin smash attacker. And no, the BB/SG (Engine Gear) won't wear fast because it's metal.
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:13 AM)Omega Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:09 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Sorry to ask this about such an old blade, I just can't find any information on it anywhere, not even the wiki! I just wanted to know what people thought about Dragoon G, and if it is a good blade or not, and if the tip wears down quickly like other older blades did. Sorry if this isn't the right place.

Dragoon G's attack ring "Eight Spiker" is very good for a left spin smash attacker. And no, the BB/SG (Engine Gear) won't wear fast because it's metal.

Thank you! Now I know a little more about my Beyblade that should be here tomarrow! XD
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:00 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: iv just bought a storm aquario and im really having trouble shifting the performace tip it just wont budge and its hurting my hands got it from toys r us like 3 hours ago and wont go to flat mode

pull UP first.
Hey guys I just got a Ray unicorno.... But it kinda sucks idk why but it can't even beat my storm Pegasus..btw my Ray unicorno is a takara tomy or sonokong...and my storm pegasus is a hasbros
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:20 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey guys I just got a Ray unicorno.... But it kinda sucks idk why but it can't even beat my storm Pegasus..btw my Ray unicorno is a takara tomy or sonokong...and my storm pegasus is a hasbros
... You are using both uncustomized, and probably with Ray Unicorno's CS in Stamina mode ?
Why are you battling an attack type with an attack type?
Use bank/sliding shot with Ray Unicorno and it will attack. ^^
And probably beat Pegasis because Ray > Storm. =P
Two answer alll your aquario related problems, Hasbro has released 2 versions of aquario

The 1st is from the single pack, an attack type, Storm Aquario 100HF/S (Translucent Purple clear wheel)

the second is from the Pegasis Tornado Wing set, a balance type, Rock Aquario 125SF (solid green clear wheel) comes with the recolor of Storm Pegasis 105RF

i did some tests if you are interested.

Used LF stadium. I did sliding shoot for Storm Aquario. Rock Aquario was always launched first by about 2-3 seconds. 20 battles were done. HF/S was always kept in HF mode. There were a total of 2 ties, which were redone. In addition, Storm Aquarion self KO's 2x, and those were redone as well.

HF tip + tornado ridge + Sliding shoot = pain for storm aquario =( lol

results:

Storm Aquario 100HF
7 wins by KO
1 wins by spin out

Rock Aquario 125SF
1 wins by KO
11 wins by spin out

each battle was very close. if Storm Aquario didnt keep getting stuck in the tornado ridge, Storm Aquario probobly would have done much better. (a TT attack stadium would have produced somewhat better results but these are fine)

basicly, the 2 beys uncustomized are equal
Quote:Thanks guys but I fou d the prob the seller on ebay has sold me a bey in it's original box with a defect tip...it is slanted In some way i wrote a letter to him demanding a refund or another one......I'll post up the pic as soon as possible
Does anyone know what to search in YJA to buy HMS'?
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:58 AM)Fogot Wrote: Does anyone know what to search in YJA to buy HMS'?
Surely "HMS" and the proper item codes (A-??) should bring some results, but otherwise if you are looking for specific Katakana I can help you.
Hm, I have tried but didn't really get the results. Can you tell me search Shining God MS?
(Oct. 16, 2010  4:33 AM)Fogot Wrote: Hm, I have tried but didn't really get the results. Can you tell me search Shining God MS?
シャイニングゴッド. I think that Beyblade is quite rare and might simply not be there for the moment, no ?
Ok, I'm sorry I seem to be spamming question thread but I'm willing and egar to learn! This time I'm asking about launchers, old ones and new ones, I've heard that the older ones (like the one I'm getting with Dragoon G) are kind of fragile, and if you pull to hard or to fast you can seriously damage them. How true is this? And how do you know how hard is to hard? I've also heard that the new launchers can take alot more than the old ones (don't worry, I'm well aware of the differences between string launchers and light launchers, I've done my homework!)