Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 15, 2010  12:57 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Quetz is not upper attack. It is primarily smash attack. And no there are no real upper attack wheels in MFB, they're all smash attack.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:28 AM)Leonwind Wrote: ok guys seriosly, someone has to know the answer to my question

in ordeer to prevent spam, i will ask an additional question

i know that in the HMS series, blades like Dragoon MS only were released with mold 1 bit protectors and them beys like Bloody Devil MS only were released with mold 3 bit protoectors

1) are beys that come with mold 1 compatabike with mold 2 and/or 3?
2) how did the hasbro HMS differ from the TT HMS?
3)did all the Hasbro HMS beys use the mold 2 or 3 for all of thier beys? or was it like TT, and it depended on the bey?

PLEASE ANSWER MY ORIGINAL QUESTION AS WELL! ty

You're completly overlooking the possibility that maybe know one knows the answer to your question so stop being so demanding. Look at beywiki, on some of the HMS articles the things you're looking for are discussed.

in that case, i guess you are right. Guess this means im gonnna have to buy alot of eys from all gens to test this myself

regarding my HMS questions, the wiki's HMS articles offered little to no help at all. In fact, they are in dire need of some serious updating

anyone who can answer my HMS questions then?
are wd145 and ed 145 de same thing? if not can some one link me 2 pics od wd145?
iv just bought a storm aquario and im really having trouble shifting the performace tip it just wont budge and its hurting my hands got it from toys r us like 3 hours ago and wont go to flat mode .... pissin me off Unhappy
if it is in S mode, pull up, then turn to the left. its pretty easy actualy
yea i kno im not stupid my friends tip turns on his aquario but myne is so stiff.....
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:34 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: yea i kno im not stupid my friends tip turns on his aquario but myne is so stiff.....
After a while it gets alot easier to change it's mode, but when you first get it or if you don't change it much than it will be kinda stiff.
so what about if a grown man aka my dad cant even twist it because its that stiff should i take it back ?...
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:06 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: so what about if a grown man aka my dad cant even twist it because its that stiff should i take it back ?...
You are probably just not doing it the right way.

BeybladerX Wrote:are wd145 and ed 145 de same thing? if not can some one link me 2 pics od wd145?
They are almost the same in terms of design, but ED145's wings also spin freely.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:06 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: so what about if a grown man aka my dad cant even twist it because its that stiff should i take it back ?...
it's either broken, a sibling dipped it paste,(jk) or your Dad needs to work out more (jk) Yeah it's probably broken so take it back

EDIT: Are you turning it correctly? remember pull then turn COUNTER-CLOCKWISE
yep im turning so hard even the spintrack comes off aswell i have turned my friends and his turns my myne is as if its glued it pops up but then wont move side to side....
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:18 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: yep im turning so hard even the spintrack comes off aswell i have turned my friends and his turns my myne is as if its glued it pops up but then wont move side to side....
Hmm, try turning it the other way. Sadly that's all I can say. (Lol, I made a rhyme but mistake Joyful_3)
Easily? ( What are you asking?)

You gotta pull it out, then you can turn it left/right.
yeh do u think this happens alot? or just a like 1 in 1000 thing think im gona return it tomoro saw the bogey green aquario ewwww its just wrong what was hasbro thinking.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: yeh do u think this happens alot? or just a like 1 in 1000 thing think im gona return it tomoro saw the bogey green aquario ewwww its just wrong what was hasbro thinking.

That Aquario wheel is actually a pretty cool color in action, and the actual bey is pretty sweet too.
im not talking about the actual look of aquario im talking about it wont switch performace its like jammed stuck wont turn so if i got another 1 what are the chances of it being the same if i take it back tomorrow
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:02 AM)rockleone20 Wrote: im not talking about the actual look of aquario im talking about it wont switch performace its like jammed stuck wont turn so if i got another 1 what are the chances of it being the same if i take it back tomorrow

Chances are high you're just not doing it properly [it took me awhile to figure it out, myself], but if it's actually broken, seeing as you're the only one to report it, chances are low that another one will be broken.

And you were talking about the "bogey green" Aquario. I thought it was clear that's what I was referring to.
oh right yeah sorry nah i dont like it purple aquario FTW!
om sorry that does not make sense how do you beat a leone with a l drago easiely
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:13 AM)inferno_180 Wrote: om sorry that does not make sense how do you beat a leone with a l drago easiely
Lightning L Drago 100HF could beat Rock Leone 145WB ? It is your question which does not make sense. Plus, if you customize Lightning L Drago, and even Rock Leone to some point, Lightning L Drago should still win.
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:07 AM)rockleone20 Wrote: oh right yeah sorry nah i dont like it purple aquario FTW!

Purple? I'd swear that the Aquario from Storm Aquario 100 HF/S is Dark Blue.
Is that the problem here? Are you sure your Bey is Storm Aquario 100 HF/S?
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:18 AM)Extic Wrote: [quote='rockleone20' pid='386165' dateline='1287184076']
oh right yeah sorry nah i dont like it purple aquario FTW!

or did you get the new storm leone dual pack that comes with Dark bull?
thanks kai I just kept on loosing maybe the stadium