Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ok guys seriosly, someone has to know the answer to my question

in ordeer to prevent spam, i will ask an additional question

i know that in the HMS series, blades like Dragoon MS only were released with mold 1 bit protectors and them beys like Bloody Devil MS only were released with mold 3 bit protoectors

1) are beys that come with mold 1 compatabike with mold 2 and/or 3?
2) how did the hasbro HMS differ from the TT HMS?
3)did all the Hasbro HMS beys use the mold 2 or 3 for all of thier beys? or was it like TT, and it depended on the bey?

PLEASE ANSWER MY ORIGINAL QUESTION AS WELL! ty
All bit chip molds are compatible with each type, although mold 3 is best.

That's all I know.
is this a good combo for a bey:

upper dragoon
wide defence
bearing core base (wolborg)
bearing core (wolborg)

in a dranzer flame stadium
use build me a combo thread on bey customizations
it has upper dragon, and bearing...ya it might be good. you should test it though
any MFB bey beside quetz which is upper attack?
quetz has minimal, and far from sufficient amounts of upper attack. So far no other MFB has upper attack.
Quetz is not upper attack. It is primarily smash attack. And no there are no real upper attack wheels in MFB, they're all smash attack.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:28 AM)Leonwind Wrote: ok guys seriosly, someone has to know the answer to my question

in ordeer to prevent spam, i will ask an additional question

i know that in the HMS series, blades like Dragoon MS only were released with mold 1 bit protectors and them beys like Bloody Devil MS only were released with mold 3 bit protoectors

1) are beys that come with mold 1 compatabike with mold 2 and/or 3?
2) how did the hasbro HMS differ from the TT HMS?
3)did all the Hasbro HMS beys use the mold 2 or 3 for all of thier beys? or was it like TT, and it depended on the bey?

PLEASE ANSWER MY ORIGINAL QUESTION AS WELL! ty

You're completly overlooking the possibility that maybe know one knows the answer to your question so stop being so demanding. Look at beywiki, on some of the HMS articles the things you're looking for are discussed.
how do you fix a dented or deformed RF?
so,i used it,it got deformed,now keep using it?
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:30 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: how do you fix a dented or deformed RF?

If it's badly damaged and effects it's performance, its illegal for WBO play. Otherwise just keep using it until it wears down.
ok,sould i buy more spares?

one more question,RF or R2F?
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:40 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: ok,sould i buy more spares?

one more question,RF or R2F?

Well I would recommend doing so, I have multiple RF's, they can wear out pretty fast. Use them with care though and try placing your stadium over something soft.

EDIT: I'm talking about RF, I haven't used R2F that much to actually tell.
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:40 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: one more question,RF or R2F?
I find a moderately worn* R2F to be superior than RF since it has a slightly faster movement speed but has a slightly shorter spin time than a RF (which isn't that much of a problem since Attack types are meant to finish the battle quickly anyway).

*A brand new R2F is extremely fast, but nearly impossible to control, so it is better to moderately worn it down first.
is HF better than RF?
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:20 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: is HF better than RF?
For Attack, not at all. If you want more stamina, of course plastic is better, but you want actual good hits when you use Attack types, not less strong ones that however have some more stamina.
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:20 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: is HF better than RF?
For Attack, not at all. If you want more stamina, of course plastic is better, but you want actual good hits when you use Attack types, not less strong ones that however have some more stamina.

ok thanks!
Hey is the Super Vortex Battle Set worth getting? Someone told me about a special kind of spray to prevent the paint to chip on beyblades, so i was thinking of getting it because they dont have a Lightning Ldrago at my local stores, and i really want want one.
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:56 PM)Pegasus Wrote: Hey is the Super Vortex Battle Set worth getting? Someone told me about a special kind of spray to prevent the paint to chip on beyblades, so i was thinking of getting it because they dont have a Lightning Ldrago at my local stores, and i really want want one.
The stadium is bad. Unless you really like the recolours, you should just get the separate Beyblades in my opinion. That should have been asked in the Purchase Consultation topic though.
Oh I didnt know there was a Purchase Consultation topic sorry. I would get the beyblades speratley but there is no L drago.
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:14 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It's common in Hasbro dark "gasher"s, IIRC.

It's usable, but will more or less slip back to the 120 height.

so TT's ch120 generally do not exhibit these problems that the hasbro ones do?

if thats the case i think im better off ordering a TT dark cancer then, no?
TT's Dark cancer has the problems but noo where near as much as the hasbro version. It's much better getting a Dark cancer instead of Dark Gasher.
http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...910005.htm

^^ Is this real? I've never seen those ridges on the walls before. ^^
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:07 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...910005.htm

^^ Is this real? I've never seen those ridges on the walls before. ^^

Nope that's fake. The only BB-00 is the Prototype Pegasis.
which is better Thermal or flame