Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Oh,ok, and also , I dont think this is the right thread but , in terms of performance , what is better, LLDrago 100RF or LLDrago CH120RF ?
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:02 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Oh,ok, and also , I dont think this is the right thread but , in terms of performance , what is better, LLDrago 100RF or LLDrago CH120RF ?

LLDrago CH120RF performs better.

But does the Thermal Wheel have any attack capabilities?
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:06 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: But does the Thermal Wheel have any attack capabilities?
I think somebody tried, but in general it does not.
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:41 AM)Leonwind Wrote: before i even consider making this small idea i have into a thread, i need some help. i asked this once before, but i never really got a answer

how do Attack, Defense, Endurance and Balance types differ from MFB to Plastics. The styles are definatly different, though i cannot put my finger on what exactly
one thing i am certain of is that Stamina now is waay diffetent from back in the days of plastic beys

please help me =( someone? anyone?
My RF hasent been flat lately and it looks like a rubber FS, what can I do to make it have good attack? Should I let the part sticking out melt?
what are you blading on??? anyway, try blading on a smooth plastic surface for a while (not a stadium) try a plastic box cover or something. thats how i wore down my RF evenly
also make sure that if you want to wear the tip evenly, when you launch, your launcher must be almost or exactly parralel to the surface you will be blading on
does amyone know where/ how i can get replacement hms sticker sheets im ordering on ebay and well.. u can see for yourself
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2537wt_932
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:14 AM)JJ Wrote: My RF hasent been flat lately and it looks like a rubber FS, what can I do to make it have good attack? Should I let the part sticking out melt?

Launch it onto very fine grade sandpaper.
Just got a question. I was curious about a Takara Driger MS and got one off eBay. Thing is, I think that it might be a fake (no real biggie, as I do have a Hasbro version). But, what makes me think it is fake is because it seems to be slightly loose. The core doesn't really seem to fit the attack ring and weight disk, like the core isn't wide enough.

Not sure if I'm explaining myself well here, lol. So, when the bey is complete, the WD and AR seem to be able to move side to side a little. Not like my Hasbro version. Anyway, if any one can gather what I'm going on about...hope to get an answer, lol.
Takara Driger MS has bit protector mold one. It is very loose compared to the other versions (2 & 3). Does your box say Takara or have D-Rights on it ?
Blaze Wheeler , Royface3000 & phoenixbeyblade thx for the info but out of all your suggestions which is the cheapest & remember i will be pulling my ripcord with my left hand

& another thing i seen in the rules to participate in WBBA tournas you have to have Takara Tomy or Song Kong Beys So since hasbro takes takara tomy beys & i thinks sells in US under HASBRO name so any blader with a hasbro would be allowed in a tourna right ???
If you're talking about us. We're the WBO not WBBA.
We allow Hasbro, SonoKong and Takara beyblades, only things that are banned are
the Libra wheel, and fake\modified beys.
(Jul. 10, 2008  9:28 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Is it legal to shoot a blade with a left sg with a right spin launcher?

i dont think that the beyblade will spin
Pinoy Blader Wrote:Is it legal to shoot a blade with a left sg with a right spin launcher?

No it is ILLEGAL. It's stated in the rules by the way.
(Oct. 15, 2010  6:37 AM)blah Wrote: Takara Driger MS has bit protector mold one. It is very loose compared to the other versions (2 & 3). Does your box say Takara or have D-Rights on it ?

Yeah, it has the Takara and D-Rights logo on the box. But you are right, it is the bit-protector. Put the Hasbro bit-protector on the Takara blade, and it made the difference. I had read about the bit-protector molds in the wiki, but had no idea what it really meant, lol.

Thanks for the help!
Hi
um...i was just kind of wondering, how can u control storm capricorne so that it actually hits the other bey?
Or well, at least be able to make it spin for as long as DrigerGT can, and to make that bey actually be able to beat other beys
I've been reading about users who have received faulty hasbros ch120 that can't stay at the 145 height.

Is this common or rare? I don't want to invest in purchasing a dark gasher only to get an unusable ch120.
i think it's rare, because i have a few dark cancers, and they can all stay at the 145 height
but, then again, mine are takara-tomy
It's common in Hasbro dark "gasher"s, IIRC.

It's usable, but will more or less slip back to the 120 height.
(Oct. 15, 2010  9:36 AM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: Hi
um...i was just kind of wondering, how can u control storm capricorne so that it actually hits the other bey?
Or well, at least be able to make it spin for as long as DrigerGT can, and to make that bey actually be able to beat other beys
Storm Capricorne M145Q in Outer Mode jumps everywhere, there is no way to control its movement patterns.
(Level 4 in this image)

Switching both M145 and Q into Inner Mode should probably offer more Stamina and control.
(Level 1 in this image)

(Oct. 15, 2010  10:14 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It's common in Hasbro dark "gasher"s, IIRC.
It is common in the Takara Tomy version as well, so it's really just a test of luck.
My brother says good training for stamina is in dirt or mulch. Is this a good way to train, or will it just damage your beyblade???
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:24 AM)Diamond Wrote: [quote='Jonathan98tang' pid='385469' dateline='1287131762']
Hi
Storm Capricorne M145Q in Outer Mode jumps everywhere, there is no way to control its movement patterns.
(Level 4 in this image)

Switching both M145 and Q into Inner Mode should probably offer more Stamina and control.
(Level 1 in this image)

how do you switch M145Q to inner mode?
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:49 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: My brother says good training for stamina is in dirt or mulch. Is this a good way to train, or will it just damage your beyblade???

It's a bad idea. Stick to playing in a beystadium, and a beystadium only.
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:54 AM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: how do you switch M145Q to inner mode?
Attach Q to M145 with the slanted part facing away from the center of the M145 Track.
Then slide Q (which is attached to M145) to the side that is closer to the center of the Track.

You can refer to the pictures I linked you to in the previous post.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:10 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:49 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: My brother says good training for stamina is in dirt or mulch. Is this a good way to train, or will it just damage your beyblade???

It's a bad idea. Stick to playing in a beystadium, and a beystadium only.

That's exactly what I told him. He never listens.