Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

the 1st comment really was not as helpful compared to the last, and even that isnt specific enough. I need to know Plastic Attack VS MFB Attack, Plastic Defense VS MFB Defense, Plastic Endurance VS MFB Stamina, and Plastic Combination VS MFB Balance

relax Mc Frown. this thread will actualy be of some use. It will be a mini-theory on the differences on bey styles between MFB and Plastics. i am learning from my past expieriences, so this time i am doing more independent research before i make this thread
anyone have an answer for me?
Two questions, one on topic, the other not. One, has anyone pitted a MFB against an original Plastic Blade and if so who won? Also I couldn't beat She Wolf Nayru with L Drago, and she was using the Wolf blade, is the Wolf blade really that good or am I just that bad? (She beat me in 4 matches, the first player to 10 wins, and I only beat her 1 time) And the off topic one, what happend to Bey Brad? Just curious, couldn't find it anywhere.
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:06 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Two questions, one on topic, the other not. One, has anyone pitted a MFB against an original Plastic Blade and if so who won? Also I couldn't beat She Wolf Nayru with L Drago, and she was using the Wolf blade, is the Wolf blade really that good or am I just that bad? (She beat me in 4 matches, the first player to 10 wins, and I only beat her 1 time) And the off topic one, what happend to Bey Brad? Just curious, couldn't find it anywhere.
bey brad left to join battle striker, he is now battle brad......also, metal really outclasses plastic. And i do not see why you couldn't beat Dark Wolf with Lighting L drago. I thought Dark sucked and lighting was one of the best metal wheels out there?
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:12 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:06 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Two questions, one on topic, the other not. One, has anyone pitted a MFB against an original Plastic Blade and if so who won? Also I couldn't beat She Wolf Nayru with L Drago, and she was using the Wolf blade, is the Wolf blade really that good or am I just that bad? (She beat me in 4 matches, the first player to 10 wins, and I only beat her 1 time) And the off topic one, what happend to Bey Brad? Just curious, couldn't find it anywhere.
bey brad left to join battle striker, he is now battle brad......also, metal really outclasses plastic. And i do not see why you couldn't beat Dark Wolf with Lighting L drago. I thought Dark sucked and lighting was one of the best metal wheels out there?

Well she sure destoryed me each time. So he is no longer a Beyblader huh? Thats a shame. Also my gf (She wolf Nayru) Put a plastic up against and MFB and it launched the thing out of the stadium (it was a MFB stadium)
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:06 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Two questions, one on topic, the other not. One, has anyone pitted a MFB against an original Plastic Blade and if so who won?
UGH. there is so much variance in preformance between different combos that you can't just battle one combo.

ANYWAYS, highly specialized plastics can beat the dope out of any MFB combo.
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:17 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:06 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Two questions, one on topic, the other not. One, has anyone pitted a MFB against an original Plastic Blade and if so who won?
UGH. there is so much variance in preformance between different combos that you can't just battle one combo.

ANYWAYS, highly specialized plastics can beat the dope out of any MFB combo.

Thats true, sorry if I angered you. I ment a standard Plastic like Dragoon for example (the most common) against a MFB simaler blade (like Lightning L Drago)
No.
Uncustomized/balance beys from the plastic gen have 0 chance against even some of the worst MFB customizations.
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:30 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No.
Uncustomized/balance beys from the plastic gen have 0 chance against even some of the worst MFB customizations.

Interesting. But what about an uncustomized MFB blade? I wonder why She Wolf Nayru's old blades always win against her MFBs (Uncustomized) Anyway thanks for baring with me and my noob like questions!
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:43 AM)iChaos Wrote: What does CS stand for?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:43 AM)iChaos Wrote: What does CS stand for?

Coat Sharp.
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:49 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Coat Sharp.
Hm, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Answerin...tions-here
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:41 AM)Leonwind Wrote: before i even consider making this small idea i have into a thread, i need some help. i asked this once before, but i never really got a answer

how do Attack, Defense, Endurance and Balance types differ from MFB to Plastics. The styles are definatly different, though i cannot put my finger on what exactly
one thing i am certain of is that Stamina now is waay diffetent from back in the days of plastic beys

anyone?
Is it possible to slide shoot in a stadium without a ridge?
(Oct. 14, 2010  5:42 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Is it possible to slide shoot in a stadium without a ridge?

Yes, there's just a higher possibility of your beyblade self KOing.
But there must be exits.
(Oct. 14, 2010  4:32 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:41 AM)Leonwind Wrote: before i even consider making this small idea i have into a thread, i need some help. i asked this once before, but i never really got a answer

how do Attack, Defense, Endurance and Balance types differ from MFB to Plastics. The styles are definatly different, though i cannot put my finger on what exactly
one thing i am certain of is that Stamina now is waay diffetent from back in the days of plastic beys

anyone?

Read McFrown's thread about it. If you have no experience in the plastic gen, I really suggest you refrain from creating your thread.
My turn to ask a question. ^^

So I found out the differences between Burn mold 1 and 2.
Which mold comes with Burn Phoenix starter set, Burn Pisces ED145WF and RBV5's ?
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:29 AM)blah Wrote: My turn to ask a question. ^^

So I found out the differences between Burn mold 1 and 2.
Which mold comes with Burn Phoenix starter set, Burn Pisces ED145WF and RBV5's ?

Mold 2. Mold 1 is out of production.
Oh shiz. D:

Thanks for the quick answer though. ^^
(Oct. 14, 2010  9:54 AM)momiji manju Wrote:

anyone?

Read McFrown's thread about it. If you have no experience in the plastic gen, I really suggest you refrain from creating your thread.

Sorry to bug ya, but I can't find this thread on the Plastic beys. If you could just point me in the right direction...
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:06 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote:

anyone?

Sorry to bug ya, but I can't find this thread on the Plastic beys. If you could just point me in the right direction...

momiji, that isnt Mcfown's thread. Mcfrown's thread is about how the MFB game is unbalanced compared to the plastic game. his thread has nothing to do with type vs type. have you even read his thread thouroghly? it is a great thread, but unrelated to my question.

btw, i have large knowlage of the plastic gen. what i am not familiar with is the MFB gen. plus, at this , i do not have enough beys to compare to eachother. so i am doing more research before i make this thread, rather than just relying on videos

Let us try this agian. Will someone answer my question?
You have an extensive knowlage of Plastics?! Awesome! Tell me when you make a thread some day, I'll be there! And about your question, I'm really sorry but I can't answer that at all. I am after all really new to Beyblading.
welcome then!=D glad to hear you like it.

anyone who can answer my question can either post here or pm me
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:16 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:06 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote:

anyone?

momiji, that isnt Mcfown's thread. Mcfrown's thread is about how the MFB game is unbalanced compared to the plastic game. his thread has nothing to do with type vs type. have you even read his thread thouroghly? it is a great thread, but unrelated to my question.

btw, i have large knowlage of the plastic gen. what i am not familiar with is the MFB gen. plus, at this , i do not have enough beys to compare to eachother. so i am doing more research before i make this thread, rather than just relying on videos

Let us try this agian. Will someone answer my question?

I doubt you have an extensive knowledge of the plastics, if you do not know how they differ, for one of the three basic categories: stamina. I have read it, and it describes the changes over time of the metagame, transitioning between plastics, HMS, and MFB. If the changes between each era does not show you the change in stamina types, what will?