Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 09, 2010  5:46 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:40 PM)yuseifan Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:34 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: question I've been dying to ask
Wouldn't it be smart to use a lighter clear wheel for the stamina combo
Earth Bull 145 D/WD/SD?
Its actually a top tier defense combo, A top tier stamina combo would be BurnBull145DF/145WD/SD. The bull clear wheel has excellent weight distribution so its commonly used in stamina and defense

Really because last time i asked someone told me for a top tier staminta combo i could use earth Bull DF145 SD and I could use MF Earth Bull C145WB im kinda confused now

Flame Bull DF145SD would be better for stamina.
Are you comparing Flame to Burn? Because Burn is the better choice as yuseifan has stated in your quote.

Edit: Sorry for the double-post.
Which mold do you usually get from a Takara Burn Phoenix?
You get Burn Mold 1 from Takara-Tomy's Burn Phoenix.
(Oct. 09, 2010  6:48 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Are you comparing Flame to Burn? Because Burn is the better choice as yuseifan has stated in your quote.

Edit: Sorry for the double-post.

Im saying its a good replacement if he doesnt have it, and its easier to find.
Does SD wear down? Because I have been hearing some people say that but i'm not sure.
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:59 PM)Ochibi Wrote: Does SD wear down? Because I have been hearing some people say that but i'm not sure.
I am quite sure it does.
can some1 please explain to me why the bull clear wheel is so good on stamina and defense combos compared to other clear wheels like aquario? cuz the aquario clear wheels seems heavier to me.
Is the battle vortex arena any good?
No it is not.

(Oct. 09, 2010  10:13 PM)teku66 Wrote: can some1 please explain to me why the bull clear wheel is so good on stamina and defense combos compared to other clear wheels like aquario? cuz the aquario clear wheels seems heavier to me.

Something cannot 'seem' heavier, it either is or it isn't.
And it isn't, Bull is heavier.
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:24 PM)vamasco Wrote: does anyone knows what this item is =?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...4aa4abbd14

its sorta of like an cool battle pack or somthing 3 beys(rock giraffie(spelling..),Gravity perseus and galaxy pegasus) plus a cool looking stadium in my opion it is whatever it says it is :\ and it kinda of looks like a good deal i would buy it thanks for the link Grin
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:24 PM)vamasco Wrote: does anyone knows what this item is =?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...4aa4abbd14
it is a triple set witha a stadium comming with G. Perseus, G. Pegasus, and R. Giraffe
What sort of Earth Aquila is this?

[Image: ip09it.jpg]
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:07 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: What sort of Earth Aquila is this?
I believe it just has the Custom Seals from the special packs sold in Japan, that dimsum2u has or had.
Is Pisces DF145BS any good at all, performance wise? Sorry for sounding like a total narb, but there seems to be nothing about this Pisces in the combos thread, and no Beywiki article on it.
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:16 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Is Pisces DF145BS any good at all, performance wise? Sorry for sounding like a total narb, but there seems to be nothing about this Pisces in the combos thread, and no Beywiki article on it.
Well, some people say Pisces is quite good. I would like to see more tests on that though.
Does anyone know how the HF/S performance tip works? like do u change it ur self or does it change during battle?
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:16 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Is Pisces DF145BS any good at all, performance wise? Sorry for sounding like a total narb, but there seems to be nothing about this Pisces in the combos thread, and no Beywiki article on it.
Well, some people say Pisces is quite good. I would like to see more tests on that though.

Ok thanks a lot Kai-V!
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:26 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Does anyone know how the HF/S performance tip works? like do u change it ur self or does it change during battle?

You change it yourself.
Is Flame Bull DF145SD top-tier and if it isnt what combo for bull (clear wheel) is top tier?
Look in the beyblade customisation forum and stop being lazy.
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:45 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:26 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Does anyone know how the HF/S performance tip works? like do u change it ur self or does it change during battle?

You change it yourself.

What do u do to change it? like press it down and turn?
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:01 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:45 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

You change it yourself.

What do u do to change it? like press it down and turn?

You Pull and Twist, it should click when you pull.
Edit: that's to change from S to HF.