Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Go to the build me a combo thread.

Also, why are you using someone elses signature? It clearly says shadowpegasis.
whats better takara tomy or hasbro as iv started to collect takara tomy blades
Hasbro has more durable parts, and are also generally heavier. TT comes out with earlier releases. In all honesty, I believe hasbro beyblades are of better quality, as opposed to TT.
Does Ray work better on higher or lower tracks ? Also are all Sonokong facebolts dodgy ? Cause my Ray Unicorno one sort of doesn't tighten properly. Confused
where is the singapore thread?
and is there a very good technique you can use for a confirmed win??
At the moment a sliding shoot is a pretty much confirmed win.

An actual 100% success technique is the gattyaki, if you can actually pull it off though.

Or the waterfall, but only one person knows how to do it.
^LOL. Mmm waterfall. =P What about my question ? :L
I have no idea, so.

Maybe check the Ray discussion thread in beyblade customisation?
Okay will do. Also people say R2F can be better than RF, but Galaxy Pegasis is not on the what to buy list. Is Galaxy wheel any good ?
Ray is better on low tracks like 100. The galaxy wheel may be good although it hasn't been tested enough to put it on the what to buy in MFB list. Also the list doesn't get updated that often.
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Ray is better on low tracks like 100. The galaxy wheel may be good although it hasn't been tested enough to put it on the what to buy in MFB list. Also the list doesn't get updated that often.
Well, I try to update it when there are clear changes to the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos at least ... In any case, it relatively recently got updated.
hopefully this is the right section sorry if not but is
Attack Stadium
BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense)
BB-69 Starter Poison Serpent SW145SD
BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis
# BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo
for 72$ Aus a good price
no, it's not. You've already bought it, so. Someone will probably give their opinion in the recent purchases thread later.
Is it possible that a shop that specializes in japanese products can import them to that shop?
(Oct. 08, 2010  8:40 PM)Scourge Wrote: Is it possible that a shop that specializes in japanese products can import them to that shop?
You can ask, I do not think it is impossible.
also should I keep my blades customized or in their original forms? what do you do?
(Oct. 08, 2010  9:15 PM)Scourge Wrote: also should I keep my blades customized or in their original forms? what do you do?
... If you want to optimize your performance, obviously you will customize your Beyblades. Few of them are actually good uncustomized.
Does it really matter that much? Just have the parts ready in the right combo when you battle.
Which series of performance tips are better for a combination of stamina and defence, the B series, or the D series?

Cheers.
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:34 PM)Laeradex Wrote: Which series of performance tips are better for a combination of stamina and defence, the B series, or the D series?

Cheers.
There is no real combination of those as far as I know ... Just look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
B Series if you leaning more to Stamina. The D series if your're leaning towards Defense.
Though SD is the best stamina bottom atm.
What? No it isn't. The D series are good for stamina and WB is good for defence. B is kinda in the middle being alright for both stamina and defence.
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:55 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What? No it isn't. The D series are good for stamina and WB is good for defence. B is kinda in the middle being alright for both stamina and defence.

yah thats true but WB has the most stamina of B series and i think more stamina than All of D except for SD. But i think WB has the best for both Defense and Stamina
(Oct. 08, 2010  11:16 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: yah thats true but WB has the most stamina of B series and i think more stamina than All of D except for SD. But i think WB has the best for both Defense and Stamina

Most if not all of that post is wrong.
I think I got my words mixed up Confused
Sorry for the confusion.