Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No there hasnt been released in stores till late october/early november and some online. I believe
(Oct. 08, 2010  1:55 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No there hasnt been released in stores till late october/early november and some online. I believe

We have no way of knowing when stores will get them.
(Oct. 08, 2010  1:57 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2010  1:55 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No there hasnt been released in stores till late october/early november and some online. I believe

We have no way of knowing when stores will get them.

Oh i was saying thats when toywiz was doing the orders so like around that time basically
Yea, it's a good thought process, but stores receive blades pretty randomly. We can guess at when we think stores are going to start stocking a certain blade, but it's still just a guess.

1 store in my area has Earth Eagles, and LL dragos at this point. The three other stores in my area JUST got Flame Sag+Launcher grip combos.

It's totally random.
copied an pasted from my first post D:

Hey everyone, So I've just joined your forum after browsing for a few days and I've come up with a bunch of questions to ask.
(If this post is in the wrong place, sorry!)

- What are some top tier beyblades at the moment?
I've read and searched around and so far I've taken note of Lightning L Drago CH120RF and Earth Bull 145WD but are there any other combos that are easy to put together?

- Whats up with the rubber flat bottom? Does it get better or worse when it is worn a little? When is a good time to change it?
I've read about it on beywiki a bit but more info would be great.

- When using the CH120 track, when do I want to adjust the height? What height setting do I use against attack/defense/stamina types?

- I heard that the Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium is bad. Why is this? What should I be using?

- Where do Metal Facebolts come from? How can I get one? (Or make one?!)

- I currently only own a L Drago 100HF and an Earth Eagle 145WD and I have easy access to a Storm Pegasis 105RF and a Dark Bull H145SD. What would you recommend I purchase without spending a whole lot of money?

All constructive answers are greatly appreciated and I'm sure I'll think of more!
Thanks in advance guys!
(Oct. 08, 2010  3:00 AM)souless1234 Wrote: It's okay, but not great.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Grand-Di...pid=343872

I did a search for Grand Ketos, and all I could find was a topic about RS. Thanks!
(Oct. 08, 2010  3:03 AM)IRNINJAH Wrote: - What are some top tier beyblades at the moment?
I've read and searched around and so far I've taken note of Lightning L Drago CH120RF and Earth Bull 145WD but are there any other combos that are easy to put together?
What is in the first post of the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Comboso topic.

IRNINJAH Wrote:- Whats up with the rubber flat bottom? Does it get better or worse when it is worn a little? When is a good time to change it?
It does get better when it is worn, but you should think about changing it once it is definitely too short and worn. I think some people say that the performance changes at that point too.

Quote:- When using the CH120 track, when do I want to adjust the height? What height setting do I use against attack/defense/stamina types?
I think that depends on the Wheel itself, but hopefully somebody else can provide a more accurate answer.

IRNINJAH Wrote:- I heard that the Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium is bad. Why is this? What should I be using?
You should read the Pegasus Thunder Whip Discussion topic. You should buy a TAKARA-TOMY Beystadium, or at least the Lightning Force Beystadium.

IRNINJAH Wrote:- Where do Metal Facebolts come from? How can I get one? (Or make one?!)
You can currently only get them online. Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.

IRNINJAH Wrote:- I currently only own a L Drago 100HF and an Earth Eagle 145WD and I have easy access to a Storm Pegasis 105RF and a Dark Bull H145SD. What would you recommend I purchase without spending a whole lot of money?
Those are good. In any case, read the "What to Buy in MFB" topic for further recommendations.
(Oct. 08, 2010  3:03 AM)IRNINJAH Wrote: copied an pasted from my first post D:

Hey everyone, So I've just joined your forum after browsing for a few days and I've come up with a bunch of questions to ask.
(If this post is in the wrong place, sorry!)

- What are some top tier beyblades at the moment?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
This is a stickied thread, you should read around before asking questions

- Whats up with the rubber flat bottom? Does it get better or worse when it is worn a little? When is a good time to change it?

It's best when worn a little, it gets worse when you notice the speed is significantly lower.

- When using the CH120 track, when do I want to adjust the height? What height setting do I use against attack/defense/stamina types?

Not too sure on this one, but in general I personally just use the 145 height

- I heard that the Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium is bad. Why is this? What should I be using?

read it's respective thread

- Where do Metal Facebolts come from? How can I get one? (Or make one?!)
Making parts is illegal. You can buy it on the internet. Look in the beyblade market place.

- I currently only own a L Drago 100HF and an Earth Eagle 145WD and I have easy access to a Storm Pegasis 105RF and a Dark Bull H145SD. What would you recommend I purchase without spending a whole lot of money?
this question goes into the purchase consultation thread

All constructive answers are greatly appreciated and I'm sure I'll think of more!
Thanks in advance guys!

Well firstly you weren't exactly advised the right information for all of your questions.

I'll just answer your questions in bold, under your questions in the quote.

EDIT: beaten.
Thanks for the answers guys
I'm having a bit of difficulty finding some of these threads. Could anyone provide me some links?
(Oct. 08, 2010  3:16 AM)IRNINJAH Wrote: Thanks for the answers guys
I'm having a bit of difficulty finding some of these threads. Could anyone provide me some links?
Most of them are in the private message you received when you registered. Otherwise, they are stickied topics in the more obvious forums, so they are all at the top of those pages. You can also use our very easy and functional Search feature to find them, just select that you want to search through topic titles, not posts.

For example, these are the results for "Pegasus Thunder Whip" :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
thanks kai

EDIT:

Is the black Lighting L Drago stadium the same thing as the Pegasis Thunder Whip?
no, I think when i saw the stadium in farmers it was more deeper in the circle. other than that nothing else
(Oct. 08, 2010  3:27 AM)IRNINJAH Wrote: thanks kai

EDIT:

Is the black Lighting L Drago stadium the same thing as the Pegasis Thunder Whip?
No, it is different. A few of those differences were mentioned somewhere in the topic for the Lightning Force Beystadium. Apparently there are other things than just the better slope.

Because yes, we have threads for almost everything here, hah.
Does poison have attack potential still? and if it does would RF and CS bring the attack potential out?
(Oct. 08, 2010  6:17 AM)yuseifan Wrote: Does poison have attack potential still? and if it does would RF and CS bring the attack potential out?
Testing has been done on the Poison Wheel's Attack potential when paired with R2F at 100 and 145 heights in this thread.
Which one is better ?
Grand Ketos WD145RS
or
Grand Ketos T125RS
(Oct. 08, 2010  7:40 AM)blah Wrote: Which one is better ?
Grand Ketos WD145RS
or
Grand Ketos T125RS
Both WD145 and T125 has not found very good use at the moment. (Maybe with the exception of MF Pegasis WD145RF, which Jerf found to be a very good combo in these tests.)

Anyway, I would prefer the WD145 variation myself because the blue Ketos Clear Wheel looks a lot better than the white one, IMO, haha.
I thought there were some results showing mid height (125) stamina types have advantage over both high and low height stamina types?
is hf performance tip good and is it worth using the dark wolf performance tip to make it last longer on my l drago
no to both.

HF can kind of be used on spin stealers, but nothing great has ever used HF.
i currently have rock leone, flame sagittario , storm pegasus , dark wolf , dark bull and a l drago and i want to enter a tournament should i use the blades how they are if not could someone suggest the best combo?