Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey guy what are the two modes lightning ldrago can go into names ? Pinching_eyes
Look at the article on beywiki. It tells you on there. Also has anyone got the Blizzard pheonix from the DVD box? Someone said that it has 90WF instead of 105F like it says. A link to a page that shows it would also be fine. I'm thinking about buying it but I want to make sure it has 90WF and not 105F.
what if there were actual dish sized stadiums used for tourneys? i think that would be pretty cool/taxing
No it wouldn't because it would render attack types pretty useless.
What is the Beypoint System and also how do i earn them(im a little new to wbo)
come in the anime dub, Cyber Oeggy us just addresed as "Cyber"

also in terms of the tops, do all of the beys packaged with Cyber included different stickers for the face bolt compared to the original? (Cyber Aquario, for example)
Beypoints determine your rank on the WBO. You earn them by competing at tournaments hosted by the WBO.
leonwind - Wrong place to ask that. Belongs in Random Beyblade Anime And Manga Thoughts.
hey i got a takara tomy l drago and im struggleing getting a good spin with it i am pulling but not letting go am i doing something wrong? it just doesnt spin enough and because of that wobbles in the center strangley still putting up a good fight hmmm
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:37 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: hey i got a takara tomy l drago and im struggleing getting a good spin with it i am pulling but not letting go am i doing something wrong? it just doesnt spin enough and because of that wobbles in the center strangley still putting up a good fight hmmm

What is "pulling but not letting go"?
You just pull the ripcord out of the launcher with as best the grip you can manage in the shortest time possible.

Other than that, the blade might not be in the launcher properly...

EDIT: Ah...... I'm assuming you mean you're using a beylauncher..... The users here have found that pulling as far as the cord goes, as fast as possible, and then letting it fly is the best option.
I myself don't find it necessary. You should be able to get a stable launch without it.

You probably aren't pulling far enough.
no the beylauncher l takara pull string launcher its hard to get a good spin and i pull it and dont let go means what it means i dont let it snap back cus it could brake it
for how to launch a string launcher http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c
edit: helped me i now hav 2 beylaunchers get beylauncher suspention
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:43 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: no the beylauncher l takara pull string launcher its hard to get a good spin and i pull it and dont let go means what it means i dont let it snap back cus it could brake it

It's not hard to get a good spin at all. And like I said, you don't have to let go, it just optimizes the launch [at the expense of the launcher].

You probably aren't pulling far enough.
i had the same mistake when i got l drago spinnig like that is barely stronger than using the light launcher
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:31 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Beypoints determine your rank on the WBO. You earn them by competing at tournaments hosted by the WBO.
leonwind - Wrong place to ask that. Belongs in Random Beyblade Anime And Manga Thoughts.

sorry bout that. also sorry for my spelling errors. lol

back to my other question though, i know that Counter Leone and Cyber Peggy all habe different face bolts compared to Rocl Leone and Storm Pegasis respectivly. What about the other random booster beys that come with Counter and or Cyber. do they have different face bolt stickers too? (ex. Cyber Aquario)
and l drago is gd an all but would it do good in a tournament uncostumized
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:53 PM)Leonwind Wrote: back to my other question though, i know that Counter Leone and Cyber Peggy all habe different face bolts compared to Rocl Leone and Storm Pegasis respectivly. What about the other random booster beys that come with Counter and or Cyber. do they have different face bolt stickers too? (ex. Cyber Aquario)
... Look at the topics for those releases ? Pictures were posted, so you will clearly be able to tell ...
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:14 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: and l drago is gd an all but would it do good in a tournament uncostumized

Pre-hws L Drago? Not at all.
lighning l drago is one part away from being good in battle it would be good with just rf but to make it better add metalface and a ch120
Actually, the CH120 isn't necessary . And he was talking about the Pre-HWS.
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:19 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Look at the article on beywiki. It tells you on there. Also has anyone got the Blizzard pheonix from the DVD box? Someone said that it has 90WF instead of 105F like it says. A link to a page that shows it would also be fine. I'm thinking about buying it but I want to make sure it has 90WF and not 105F.

Im going to see if i can get it but not sure when, towards christmas though Uncertain also whats the difference between df145 and 145? performance wise.
Is the Attack Stadium better than TBTS?

----

(Oct. 07, 2010  5:19 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Look at the article on beywiki. It tells you on there. Also has anyone got the Blizzard pheonix from the DVD box? Someone said that it has 90WF instead of 105F like it says. A link to a page that shows it would also be fine. I'm thinking about buying it but I want to make sure it has 90WF and not 105F.

It comes with 90WF: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BeyBlade-Metal-Fi...1347wt_913 (The fourth picture)
(Oct. 08, 2010  1:38 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: Have HASBROtm released poison serpent?
With how unreliable they are with releases, there might be some Poison Serpents already available somewhere, but nobody has reported seeing them as far as I know.
(Oct. 08, 2010  1:38 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: Have HASBROtm released poison serpent?

They will because I saw a leaked image but there only for preorder on toy wiz