Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well fish I would say and from what i've heard that rock giraffe is the best at defence.
(Oct. 06, 2010  7:18 AM)fish99 Wrote: How do I get a Quezalcoatl 90 in Singapore? Or is there no Quez for SG Unhappy
If the Metal Fight Beyblade DS game is sold in Singapore, you can get it through purchasing the game.
Of course, you can get it online too.

(Oct. 06, 2010  7:18 AM)fish99 Wrote: Also, what Bey is best for defence in MFB? :l ?
Check the 'Competitive MFB Combos' thread.
The best Bey in Defense uncustomized would probably be Rock Giraffe R145WB (use the Search function to look for its own thread).

(Oct. 06, 2010  7:18 AM)fish99 Wrote: BTW, is WBO gonna launch and event in Singapore? I really need to know.
You host tournaments yourself. You should gather interest in this thread first. When at least eight people are interested and is going to attend, propose your event here and the Committee will see if it's good enough to be approved.
(Oct. 06, 2010  7:18 AM)fish99 Wrote: How do I get a Quezalcoatl 90 in Singapore? Or is there no Quez for SG Unhappy
Also, what Bey is best for defence in MFB? :l ?
BTW, is WBO gonna launch and event in Singapore? I really need to know.

No more Quetz. But Mr. Internet has a cousin in his innards named Mr. Ebay. Smile
MF-H Libra GB145RS is the best defensive beyblade combination.
You have to search the WBO General Forum for any Singaporean tournaments. If there aren't any, you can start a new thread.
Man not getting Quetz sucks.. Thanks alot Diamond. But i dont think im that good in hosting events haha... xD
And I'll go to the games store as soon as I can.. But I don't have a DS xl
and which BB item contains the following track: GB145 and tip: RS
Infinity Libra GB145S and Earth Virgo GB145BS contain GB145. Grand Ketos T125RS and Grand Ketos WD145RS contain RS.
(Oct. 06, 2010  8:33 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Infinity Libra GB145S and Earth Virgo GB145BS contain GB145. Grand Ketos T125RS and Grand Ketos WD145RS contain RS.

Chocked_2 thats alot to spend on Pinching_eyes_2 but thanks... :\ Anyway I won't waste cash im just gonna buy uncustomized Rock Giraffe....
You just need to purchase two of them to get the parts. Earth Virgo doesn't cost much as well as coming with Earth, which is a plus. The starter Grand ketos sets are coming out soon as well, making Grand Ketos not too expensive.
Well I hope so. Might get them quite soon. If i don't get both at same time, then just get em slowly
WB that comes with Rock Leone 145WB and Rock Giraffe R145WB is also good, so you don't have to get RS.
By the way fish99, if you aren't already aware of it yet, the Pre-HWS Libra Wheel is currently banned from WBO tournaments, so you wouldn't be allowed to use MF-H Libra GB145RS (in the WBO tournaments).

A great substitute for Libra would be the Earth Metal Wheel paired with the Bull Clear Wheel (Earth Bull) which is currently listed as top-tier Defense Wheels.

But of course, you are allowed to use Libra if you're just playing with friends, haha...
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:27 AM)momiji manju Wrote: More than that though, isn't that combo pretty rubbish? Also the question shouldn't have been answered here.

The combo might be rubbish, ill check. But thanks for telling me.
(Oct. 06, 2010  8:46 AM)countdudoo Wrote: WB that comes with Rock Leone 145WB and Rock Giraffe R145WB is also good, so you don't have to get RS.

Well honestly the current win rates of defence types is pitiful, RF does seem to help alot. Although MF-H and WB may be able to even out the odds without sacrificing so much stamina.

It is a massive upgrade for defence against smash attackers though.
(Oct. 06, 2010  8:46 AM)countdudoo Wrote: WB that comes with Rock Leone 145WB and Rock Giraffe R145WB is also good, so you don't have to get RS.

lol i WAS thinking of buying Leone for Pegasus combo so yea. Why is Libra banned? Oh well? Thank all who helped
Beywiki is your friend
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:50 PM)fish99 Wrote:

lol i WAS thinking of buying Leone for Pegasus combo so yea. Why is Libra banned? Oh well? Thank all who helped

i was wondering the same thing lol
Do you recommend buying two pieces of each bey: 1 for customization and the other 1 for battles of uncostumized beys? May I also know if anyone here does that?
People buy multiples, though not for that reason. It's simple to put an uncustomised beyblade's pieces back together.
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: People buy multiples, though not for that reason. It's simple to put an uncustomised beyblade's pieces back together.

OKay. What about you momiji manju? Do you do that too?
I only purchase singles, except I have doubles of Rock leone, and triples of Storm pegasis.

I suggest doubles of parts with Rubber bottoms, and doubles of SD/WD.
hope this is the right place for this question
which is better for a attack type storm or ray
not sure if this is the right place but is wbo on facebook?