Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 05, 2010  3:25 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  3:21 PM)jason_47 Wrote: What are "Destabilizer" beys?

Which destroys the opponent's spin, mostly win by OS, such as MF LDrago 100WF/XF, LDrago 100JB, Flame Cancer 100SF...

Okay okay. Thanks. Smile
i know about meteor l drago but is there going to be only two l dragos or more and witch is better lightning l drago or meteor i have lightning but if they both were in a match against each other witch one would win more matches Wink
we don't have enough test to find out
hey guys i know this isnt the right place put im really lost i want this moving pic as my signature http://img839.imageshack.us/f/3555279545...7186o.gif/ but i put it on the image thing and it doesnt work.Chocked_2 thanks
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:49 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: hey guys i know this isnt the right place put im really lost i want this moving pic as my signature http://img839.imageshack.us/f/3555279545...7186o.gif/ but i put it on the image thing and it doesnt work.Chocked_2 thanks

try one with smaller size or concentration u can find at (photobucket.com) not any animated image works . so keep trying till u get a good one , i've been in such situation before. and sometimes an image is no longer valid with complete URL and citation because it would have been cancelled from the website u got it from.
is there a point in buying or using metal faces and can someone show me a picture of the performance tip sf?
Is it true that the lightning l drago stadium is better than the pegasis thunder whip stadium???
of course its better the ptw sucks
(Oct. 05, 2010  7:52 PM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: is there a point in buying or using metal faces and can someone show me a picture of the performance tip sf?
Of course there is a point in using Metal Faces ... Read the Metal Face article on Beywiki.

Look on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website, or surely there is already a picture of SF on Beywiki too.
(Oct. 05, 2010  8:57 PM)Ra Wrote: of course its better the ptw sucks

My question is; why???
The Pegasis Thunder Whip, has no exits, which make it harder for attack types to win.
And it's not slanted enough.
(Oct. 05, 2010  9:40 PM)Pyro Wrote: The Pegasis Thunder Whip, has no exits, which make it harder for attack types to win.
And it's not slanted enough.

Hey, thanks. Now I know what to get!!!
But the L-LDrago stadium isn't MUCH better.
Just a bit, it still doesn't have exits.
it DUZ have bigger pockets though. dont forget that.
What do you think is more important for me to have, a launcher grip or a stadium from mfb? Keep in mind that I have The dragoon hurricane from back in the day...
(Oct. 05, 2010  10:33 PM)SalemKing Wrote: What do you think is more important for me to have, a launcher grip or a stadium from mfb? Keep in mind that I have The dragoon hurricane from back in the day...
If you can get a TAKARA-TOMY Beystadium, then do it.
Which is better, ray unicorno, or lightning l drago???
LISTEN THEY PUT TT HONGLI RIP CORDS BECAUSE THE TAKARA ORIGINAL ONES ARE BROKEN, BECAUSE THIS BEYBLADES HAVE BEEN PACKED FOR 8 YEARS OR MORE!!
(Oct. 05, 2010  11:01 PM)dranzerrrr Wrote: Which is better, ray unicorno, or lightning l drago???

Without customizing, I'd say L-LDrago.
But Unicorno has Ray, I top tier attack wheel...
Since i'm going on holiday to malaysia will they have JAPANESE metal fight beyblades there? I don't want to waste my money on all this shipping and posting
(Oct. 05, 2010  11:32 PM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: Since i'm going on holiday to malaysia will they have JAPANESE metal fight beyblades there? I don't want to waste my money on all this shipping and posting

I think they will because Indonesia gets beys to do there's a 50 percent chance yes
Does anyone know the shipping for BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set on leotoyshop? It really doesn't tell me. THanks.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:20 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Does anyone know the shipping for BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set on leotoyshop? It really doesn't tell me. THanks.

Around $30 I think. You could try sending in an order and if the shipping is too much for you, you can just cancel it.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:24 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:20 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Does anyone know the shipping for BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set on leotoyshop? It really doesn't tell me. THanks.

Around $30 I think. You could try sending in an order and if the shipping is too much for you, you can just cancel it.

OK thanks! Is that EMS or Standard?
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:27 AM)RayJoker Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:24 AM)souless1234 Wrote:

OK thanks! Is that EMS or Standard?

I'm really just saying from what others have said. But iirc its SAL.
Srsly, just try what I said before.