Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

w105 is basically like DF145 except that the wings extend farther out, and there are only 2.
I think its basically supposed to make wind currents that speed up the bey.

Edit: Beaten
thanks guys for your help that should clear u p some things and phoenixbeyblade lol
What is the current top tier metal fight beyblade?
There is just one.
Read this thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
There's probably already a thread for this.

But I only have access to stores like ASDA, Tescos, Toys'r'us and Amazon to buy my beyblades from.

How many of the, to my knowledge, 17 Metal fight beyblades can be purchased in the UK without having to go through foreign online stores?
(Oct. 04, 2010  11:06 PM)MrLaycock Wrote: There's probably already a thread for this.

But I only have access to stores like ASDA, Tescos, Toys'r'us and Amazon to buy my beyblades from.

How many of the, to my knowledge, 17 Metal fight beyblades can be purchased in the UK without having to go through foreign online stores?
There is a topic.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
is There a Site Like Mail Order Japan But For Korea (Maybe A Mail Order Korea XD)
is there a difference between the regular metal faces and the gun metallic metal faces?
Color. That's it.
Is it odd that I like all the Japanese Aspects to beyblade, but I hate saying "Go Shoot!"?

"Let it Rip!" Will always be awesome to me.
Ummm that's more of a thought than a question.....
(Oct. 05, 2010  1:38 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Ummm that's more of a thought than a question.....

Eh... I thought it could go in Random thoughts, but it has a question mark, so... I guess it's a question.
Any testing for Stamina/Defense with Horuseus?
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:27 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Any testing for Stamina/Defense with Horuseus?
Vulcan or Horuseus ? Vulcan was tested, but I do not think anybody compared Horuseus to Bull or something.
I was talking about Horuseus the clear wheel. From now on, so people don't get confused, I will say the metal wheels name if I'm talking about a metal wheel, the clear wheels name if I'm talking about a clear wheel, etc.
Hah, OK. Anyway, you should post in Fyuuor's topic to ask him if he could test that, although the thread is "Vulcan Discussion" ... At least send him a private message I suppose.
Chances of Hasbro releasing V. Horuseus separately?
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:33 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Chances of Hasbro releasing V. Horuseus separately?
Hm, separately will depend on what happens with Cyber Pegasis later on.
Low, to answer your question. If Hasbro release(s) Cyber Pegasis 100HF and Counter Leone D125B, chances are that Vulcan Horuseus 145D will follow in the same path, under Hasbro.

Edit: Beaten. And I'm still anticipating for it to be included in a game, but I'll stop speculating.
I am very sure it will be included with the game if the series ever gets that far.
Has anyone gotten a damaged stadium or knows someone who has a damaged one from Leotoyshop? (BB-32, BB-10) And do they refund you if the item gets damaged? Thanks.
I know a few have gotten damaged ones from Gmarket, however I bought my BB-32 set from Leoshop and it came in perfect condition. E-mail them?

They are incredibly disorganised though.
My stadium from leoshop was totes fine.
Mine and my cousins.