Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 04, 2010  12:30 AM)Ra Wrote: What's an engine gear and what does it do. Are they those that loke things that are on the top of a soda can.

This:
[Image: GT%20EG.jpg]
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:06 AM)momiji manju Wrote: ShadowPegasis: i'm pretty sure Burn(mold 1) Bull 145 WD spins longer than virgo.Virgo is only good if you have the 5 minute mold IIRC.

@Dranzerrrr: People who write articles are focusing more on the current beyblade series, and for the past beyblades try to focus on the ones that were actually useful.

So are you saying that my dragoon isn't useful??? Speechless
Why did the release a four piece bey(aquario) after HWS and in the second series
Anime char use it.
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:09 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Anime char use it.

Really, when?
Second season.
Mei Mei ...

Also, it is not necessarily because of that. In fact, it is mostly because they consider some Beyblades 'rarer', so they release them again, writing on the box "PREMIUM RETURNS!". Virgo was used in the anime but apparently TAKARA-TOMY is not releasing it again, we expected it to be BB-89. Nobody uses Aries in the anime either.
I thought it was Mei Mei, not Ming Ming. http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mei_Mei
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:18 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I thought it was Mei Mei, not Ming Ming. http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mei_Mei
Well, it seems you saw my 'unedit' before I did it, but you posted three minutes after it anyway ... ?
I did not see the edit that changed Mei Mei to Ming Ming. I only see the edit from Ming Ming to Mei Mei.
Hm, I might have ambitioned by using "unedit" ... Anyway, I posted "Ming Ming" at once, and as I clicked the Send button, I remembered that she was called Mei Mei, so I changed it. Oddly you saw it right in the two seconds it took me to edit my post ...
Are tests only valid if it's in the attack stadium, or is the balance floor ok?
What is the difference between the Metal Faces and the new ones? Which is better?
some of the new metal faces are heavier than the older ones
Which of the new ones are heavier? And does more weight make them better for Defense and Stamina, as well as reducing recoil?
Look at the BB-84 and BB-85 topics, you will understand the difference, and everything else. Not a lot of tests have been done with them though, so we cannot claim that one mode is better than the other for Stamina or for Defense.
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:43 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Are tests only valid if it's in the attack stadium, or is the balance floor ok?

Apparently this post was missed.
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:49 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:43 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Are tests only valid if it's in the attack stadium, or is the balance floor ok?

Apparently this post was missed.

I too was waiting on the answer to that question. Lol
Well, I hoped somebody else would have answered ...

Surely in my opinion they are valid because the Balance Type Beystadium is still very good, but tests done in the Attack Type Beystadium are even more valid ... ?
Why is it that Cyber Pegasis is not as good as the Pegasis Metal Wheel?
What is the best defense metal wheel and bottom
Read the Tier list.
Does anyone know the dimensions of a MFB Attack Stadium?