Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Obviously you do not understand the concept of an Attack type Beyblade ...
actuly i do i just do not think its better than leone i think nothing is
... You are on the right site to learn that reality is exactly the contrary then.

And no, you showed me that you do not understand how an Attack type can win.
any type can win remeber use the bladers spirit ....THE BLADERS SPIRIT.. butand all im saying is i like attack types but rock leone is my favourite bey ok kai v my oppinion
There are facts though ... Obviously if you come ask a question here, we will answer you with facts, otherwise it is not worth answering at all.
[Image: nelsonthreaten.gif]
What the hell are you talking about man don't ask questions if you won't accept the answer.
does anyone kno if hasbro are making a beypointer i heard a rumor or should i buy a takara tomy 1
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:44 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: does anyone kno if hasbro are making a beypointer i heard a rumor or should i buy a takara tomy 1

It's doubtful that they will, but Hasbro might surprise us all.

After all, Hasbro DOES like to produce accessories that have no purpose.

Assembly Chamber. Bah. :\
You should not buy a Beypointer anyway, it is mostly useless.
yeah true damn you hasbro but i like the idea of a beybointer and if they dont make one whats the point in being able to clip one on the a hasbro launcher i hope they make the electric launchers also like the first gen dranzer shooter etc
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:51 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: yeah true damn you hasbro but i like the idea of a beybointer and if they dont make one whats the point in being able to clip one on the a hasbro launcher i hope they make the electric launchers also like the first gen dranzer shooter etc

They've already made Electronic Shooters in Japan.

They come in L Drago and Pegasus.

Edit:The Electronic Shooters are right up Hasbro's alley, so I'm 100% sure they will produce them.
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:58 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: They've already made Electronic Shooters in Japan.

They come in L Drago and Pegasus.

Edit:The Electronic Shooters are right up Hasbro's alley, so I'm 100% sure they will produce them.
Hm, no, it is not one-hundred-percent sure at all.
i kno they have electric shooters in japan but will hasbro make them because the only thing iv got from there is l drago
We have no news on Hasbro releasing them at all, no.
It's illegal to have a different hybrid wheel on lightning besides ldrago right?
(Oct. 03, 2010  10:04 PM)SaveThisHero Wrote: It's illegal to have a different hybrid wheel on lightning besides ldrago right?
Yes.
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'm assuming you mean Seaborg 1.
It's trash, its only usable part is it's BB, which can withstand MASSIVE hits, but gets destroyed by any Upper Attacker combo and outspun by any attack combo with Full Auto Clutch or SG Metal Flat 2 (see: all of them).
It's only worth the buy if you already have a big collection, and should never be considered before Wolborg 2.
it is seaborg 2 just checked
AR is good for OHKO, BB is alright for upper attackers, other parts suck.
Random Question:

Anybody know how much Hasbro's Beystadiums in the Plastic Gen sold for in the US?
un one question which would be a good fusion wheel for defense and endurance
(Oct. 03, 2010  11:45 PM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: un one question which would be a good fusion wheel for defense and endurance

Earth would it has a smooth round shape giving it good endurance and it has low recoil
making it good for defense

my turn
which is the best MFB Hasbro stadium, i know that the TT stadium is better but the only one i could find was $88 dollars including shipping
dimsum2u has BB32 for about 60USD, but for best Hasbro Stadium it would apparently be the Lightning Force.
where do i battle to get beypoints? Im lost Speechless
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:28 AM)Kevin20888 Wrote: where do i battle to get beypoints? Im lost Speechless
In an official WBO event.
What's an engine gear and what does it do. Are they those that loke things that are on the top of a soda can.