Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 03, 2010  6:48 PM)galaxypegasus1 Wrote: Does anyone know when hasbro beyblade metal fusion wave 4 will be released?

There are no set dates for releases
(Oct. 03, 2010  6:48 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: illigal in tournaments not against friends

Modifications like that are illegal anywhere. It gives you n advantage. Keeping WB's defens capabilities well knocking out opponents. Normal? I think not.
does anyone know where i can get a new rock leone performance tip instead of buying a new leone
From the internet
Toywiz, but the seperate parts are overpriced. Just get a new Leone and don't do anything stupid to it.
EDIT:Beaten
(Oct. 03, 2010  6:59 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: does anyone know where i can get a new rock leone performance tip instead of buying a new leone

I think on toywiz its lik 5 or 8 dollars. but sometimes they go on sale.
I already answered the question.
You probably can't buy seperate pieces except for that italian website. And bladeallday, read what he said before you post.
(Oct. 03, 2010  7:31 PM)Dan Wrote: You probably can't buy seperate pieces except for that italian website. And bladeallday, read what he said before you post.

http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts.html
Do RS and AS lose balance?
How do you add people as buddies?
"My Settings" --> "Buddy/Ignore List". Wrong place to ask that BTW.
is it ok to use a metal facebolt with my flame saggitario and where would i get a metal facebolt and an extra saggitario face sticker
Go ahead, stamina would be reduced though. Metal Faces can be gotten online or from the special edition video games for the DS. Request stickers in the Stikcer Sheets! thread.
(Oct. 03, 2010  7:30 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I already answered the question.

No I already answered that question Cool
OK what bey out of the three below has the most note worthy parts
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy pegasis
Aries 145D
(Oct. 03, 2010  8:23 PM)Moss Wrote: No I already answered that question Cool
OK what bey out of the three below has the most note worthy parts
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy pegasis
Aries 145D
Probably Ray Unicorno.
id have to say galaxy pegasus but i do like the rock fusion wheel
i dont like ray unicorno in my experience it does nothing for me
I knew it take that Dad.
(hah lol family problems)
(Oct. 03, 2010  8:25 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: id have to say galaxy pegasus but i do like the rock fusion wheel
i dont like ray unicorno in my experience it does nothing for me

He's talking about Pre-HWS Aries not Rock Aries.
whats better lightning l drago or rock leone
Lightning Ldrago
And Galaxy Pegasis is not better than Unicorno in any way Uncertain
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:10 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: whats better lightning l drago or rock leone

Competitively in stuff such as a MFB Attack Stadium, then Lightning L Drago.

Rock Leone pwns Noobz in teh PTW. Lol

I guess they are bot good in their own way.

Both have parts that can be used to make competitive combos.
why..... wouldnt rock leone last longer in battle and win? maybe its because i think and remind myself of kyouya plus im a leo that i think nothing can be better than leone hehe Wink
LLDrago is better because it has more good parts than Rock Leone does.
Lets put it this way:
LLDrago only needs 1 part to become top-tier, while Leone only has a single piece which is top tier.
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:14 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: why..... wouldnt rock leone last longer in battle and win? maybe its because i think and remind myself of kyouya plus im a leo that i think nothing can be better than leone hehe Wink

You answered your own question. Just buy what you like. Unless you like Dark Wolf.

Kani-ni-ni-ni