Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If it's really stuck in there, and your tool won't work, people have suggested the use of pliers, and I would suggest the same. Next time, screw in the Face with your hand until it won't turn anymore, and then tighten the Face ever so slightly.
so i kinda don't understand this part of the wbo tournaments. i know you have to pay to enter the tournament, but after that, for the host(s), what do you do with the money do you keep it or send it to someone or something?
The money is used to help run the WBO. It will be sent by the Mod who hosted the tournament through paypal to whichever of the Mods pays for the running of the WBO.
(Oct. 03, 2010  10:56 AM)megablader2 Wrote: The money is used to help run the WBO. It will be sent by the Mod who hosted the tournament through paypal to whichever of the Mods pays for the running of the WBO.

what about the cost of the prizes. aren't the mods compensated for that or no?
Em which is better earth wheels for example earth aquila or libra for defense this in not for tournaments I would only want to play with my friends
anyone knows the diameter of the metal ball that comes with the GB145 track? i need to know this, so that i can get metal ball replacements.
Pls reply soon whether libra or earth metal wheels are better for defense
And this is not for tournaments only for fun because I play AT school
Libra is banned, so Earth is better.
Pls don't include the banned thing that's what they all say just which is better I don't go to tournaments
.. Libra would be better, if you don't go to tournaments and stay at home doing that.
Though I don't want to be responsible you going to a tournament held by WBO with Libra. Though Hasbro tournaments might allow it since they might not know.
Thank you very much and where do you get quetzalqoatl
internet.
(Oct. 03, 2010  2:25 PM)coin55 Wrote: Thank you very much and where do you get quetzalqoatl

Dimsum2u sells it.
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:01 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: anyone knows the diameter of the metal ball that comes with the GB145 track? i need to know this, so that i can get metal ball replacements.
You cannot replace them, that would be illegal.

teku66, that question is not related to the Beyblade hobby. Ask it in the proper topic and I will answer.
Hey what types of beyblades improve when adding a metal face? I was thinking defense and attack, also is there one particular bey or combo that is great with a metal face?
Ill just list the beys that need a metal face
ATTACK:
LLDrago CH120/100 RF
Pegasis 145RF

DEFENCE:

Earth Bull/Gasher C/ED/GB145 WB
It's mainly just defence and attack although destabilizers combos usually benifit from having a metal face.
Has Aquario ever been a top tier wheel, in the Pre HWS?
No, not to my knowledge anyway.
No, it has never been.
shouldi get a new rock leone iv had 2 now the performance tip bottom gets scratched i dont enter tournaments with it just battle with friends is it ok to just paint the bottom where the paints sctatched a little not mayjour damage 2 little scratches on the tip but when i battle even before this happend when i use my grip it goes goes in attack mode usually defence but now goes crazy like pegasus does just wonderin if i paint it to fill the scratches will it still attack like crazy iv seen leone go like this on some youtube vids.
Kai-V already answered you on your old thread. Yes is the answer since the bottom is now illegal. Filling it with paint is also illegal.
Does anyone know when hasbro beyblade metal fusion wave 4 will be released?
illigal in tournaments not against friends