Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How do u do the sliding shoot with a beylauncher and grip?
It is certainly more difficult, you have to tilt the grip to match the angle of the stadium as shown in the Beychannel video and then keep the hand holding the T still and move the grip/beylauncher away from yourself. It is a tricky manoeuvre to get right properly so if you fid it too difficult just stick with banking.

If you found my direction confusing I can upload a video for you (but only if absolutely needed)
another tip is just do a quick flip and try to postion ur self to the left of the arena and flick it in a arc shape to the right i found that it worked best if u postion it slightly more level then the angle
for the second top tier attack type: Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120RF
what spin track in general works the best 90 100 or CH120
(Oct. 01, 2010  3:34 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: for the second top tier attack type: Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120RF
what spin track in general works the best 90 100 or CH120

CH120, because it makes match-ups better against taller Beys.
Actually no it's all situation- based.
(Oct. 01, 2010  3:42 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Actually no it's all situation- based.

Haha I was about to reply with this answer.
Which company/seller has faster shipping? Alphard Company or MuzinStore?
I've never ordered from MuzinStore, but if it helps.
I got my order from Alphard company in about 8 days.
Thanks Pyro. You see, there's a Sono Kong Attack Stadium on there currently. I'm gonna place my order Sunday.
Regarding the Cross Wing AR, i noticed some minor inconsistancies on the wiki, which resulted in the following; Did the Hasbro Frostic Dranzer and Gekiryo-oh ever recieve mold 2 off the cross wing AR? also van mold 1 and 2 be told apart physicly?

now regarding Trypio, i have seen pics of him in orange instead of yellow. was this just lighting or a real color variant?
Um, every hasbro wing cross is the strong compact mold.
And it's really obvious, the wings on the bad TT mold are like fingers.
how does the launcher suspension make stronger launches?
I thought letting go of the handle would make a good launch but it says you just pull and it makes it strong but usually dosent it makr the launch weak?
(Oct. 01, 2010  8:40 AM)JJ Wrote: how does the launcher suspension make stronger launches?
I thought letting go of the handle would make a good launch but it says you just pull and it makes it strong but usually dosent it makr the launch weak?

me 2
how does that actually work?
The Beylauncher Suspension is used to prolong the life of your beylauncher. It prevents the handle and string from snapping. Unless I'm wrong it does not assist with stronger launches. Where did you hear that ?
(Oct. 01, 2010  9:33 AM)Jonathan98tang Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2010  8:40 AM)JJ Wrote: how does the launcher suspension make stronger launches?

me 2
how does that actually work?

Releasing the cord at the end of the launch does not make it stronger, but it helps stop you from pulling the string out too far. The Suspension is made to help absorb the end of your pull so you are free to pull without having to let go.

No I posted first! NOOOOO
(Sep. 30, 2010  6:46 PM)Benkei Wrote: It is certainly more difficult, you have to tilt the grip to match the angle of the stadium as shown in the Beychannel video and then keep the hand holding the T still and move the grip/beylauncher away from yourself. It is a tricky manoeuvre to get right properly so if you fid it too difficult just stick with banking.

If you found my direction confusing I can upload a video for you (but only if absolutely needed)

I am wondering how it's done too

A video will be very helpful if it's okay

(Also curious on how a sliding shoot will work on a HF/S)
Ok so im buying 10 attack stadiums from leoshop...is it worth it to mass order from here?
Oh and its the BB-00 stadium
BB- 00 is fake. Attack stadiums should be worth it, from what I understand their shipping costs don't rise too much with bulk orders.
So im guessing bb-10 is the real one
(Oct. 01, 2010  2:56 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: So im guessing bb-10 is the real one
Yes.

JJ Wrote:how does the launcher suspension make stronger launches?
I am not sure any of the previous replies were totally correct and complete.

The Beylauncher Suspension does not really give a strong launch, but it succeeds in equalising with the power gotten from launching and releasing the handle at the end. Since releasing the handle makes it hit either your hand, your Beylauncher or your Launcher Grip and that it is that impact of plastic against plastic most of the time that comes to form a crack in your handle, it ends up breaking. For this reason, we usually advise people to get the Beylauncher Suspension because for the same power when you do not let go of the Suspension at the end of the pull, your handle stays intact because it does not hit back against anything.

That item has a spring inside that helps absorb the 'shock' of the pull of the handle from the Beylauncher, so in theory it does it enough to replicate what is needed when we say that releasing the handle gives a stronger launch than not releasing it.
I know i ahould do it myself...but can someone send me a link to a decent one...its taking to long on my iphone and im at work lol
On a shop ? Well, I think even giving you a link to GMarket would not work, you really have to copy the Korean text I posted somewhere in the GMarket guide and paste it into the search bar on GMarket.
(Oct. 01, 2010  1:49 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: Ok so im buying 10 attack stadiums from leoshop...is it worth it to mass order from here?
Oh and its the BB-00 stadium

leoshop?!?! leoshop sells/chromes beys?!?! i thought they stuck to model kits mostly...

and if i remember correctly, Leoshop stopped chroming. they only sell regular products now yes?