Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I was told to post this here:

So overtime the spin gear, engine gear, etc. starts to loosen. When you put on the attack ring, or put the Beyblade on the launcher. Is there anyway to solve, or at least help this problem?
(Sep. 28, 2010  10:15 AM)Quetz Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  10:03 AM)misquared Wrote: We all know that RF is "the best" tip for attacks

I'm wondering ...
Do you guys find any decent use for HF/S?

Hmm i guess HF is good if you want more stamina and for amateur bladers that find it difficult to use rubber flat, but CS is also a very good attack bottom

(Sep. 28, 2010  11:20 AM)Leonwind Wrote: I agree with the post above mine. Also, HF/S and HF work great in the Lrdago stadium. Everytime i use Storm Aquario 100HF/S it gets stuck on the tornado ridge. depending on your situation this can be used as an advantage or a disadvantage to you. It makes sense though, PTW and Lightning Forcd were designed off of Storm Peggy and Lighning Ldrago respectivy, and The tornado ridge really only is useful with flat style tips. Basicly, The syadiums were made with Pegasis and Ldrago in mind

Is it possible to perform a sliding shoot with HF/S?
Everytime I would try to perfomr it, it would just circle the stadium without hitting the middle... unlike RF, of course

Is it possible?
is the BB15A launcher that comes with the flame sagitarrio comparable to the original BB15 launcher grip?
(Sep. 29, 2010  5:55 PM)Div1nE Wrote: is the BB15A launcher that comes with the flame sagitarrio comparable to the original BB15 launcher grip?
Yes, it is the same. Some accessories from TAKARA-TOMY somehow do not fit and I do not remember which ones do not, but they are mostly the same in general.

misquared Wrote:Is it possible to perform a sliding shoot with HF/S?
Everytime I would try to perfomr it, it would just circle the stadium without hitting the middle... unlike RF, of course

Is it possible?
It should be possible, yes. RF has more grip on the stadium, which is why it might be slightly easier for you. Just keep practicing with HF/S.
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
misquared Wrote:Is it possible to perform a sliding shoot with HF/S?

Is it possible?
It should be possible, yes. RF has more grip on the stadium, which is why it might be slightly easier for you. Just keep practicing with HF/S.

Ohh...
I thought it also had speed so the force it has in moving around causes it to just circle the stadium

I tried adding a metal face to make it a bit heavier in hopes to better the sliding shoot's effect.. but it still circles... a little closer though to the center as compared to the withouth MF

I shall practice then
What does the newest wave of Beyblade consist of? When does a new Wave release?
(Sep. 28, 2010  7:22 PM)Corey Wrote: That would be incredibly cheap and rude of you.
I already did.
(Sep. 28, 2010  7:22 PM)Corey Wrote: That would be incredibly cheap and rude of you.
I already did.
(Sep. 29, 2010  8:39 PM)EarthEagle95 Wrote: What does the newest wave of Beyblade consist of? When does a new Wave release?
We have absolutely no idea for both of those questions. There is simply no answer available from you, and I believe even Hasbro has no idea. You just need to keep checking your local stores.
Kai-V, do you have an answer to my question? I can't seem to determine a solution? Or is it that the loosening is inevitable?
Upper and Multi-Hit.
Upper hit is when the dragon heads are covering the yellow stickered area.
Multi-hit is when the dragon heads are covering the red-ish area.

Upper hit is prove to be better.
DiZ0X Wrote:Kai-V, do you have an answer to my question? I can't seem to determine a solution? Or is it that the loosening is inevitable?
Unfortunately I am not knowledgeable in that area, otherwise I would have tried answering your question.

(Sep. 30, 2010  12:16 AM)FLibra Wrote: what are the modes for LLDrago?
Look on Beywiki, or even the thread for BB-43.

Pyro, we try to make people independent ... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Answerin...tions-here
Has nybody seen burn pheionix and rock scorpio in ontario?
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:30 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: Has nybody seen burn pheionix and rock scorpio in ontario?

Scorpio has hit USA, so it DEFINITELY should be in Canada.
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Scorpio has hit USA, so it DEFINITELY should be in Canada.
That is wrong. Ever since the release in the United States, they have been getting a lot more products than us a lot earlier.
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:20 AM)Pyro Wrote: Upper and Multi-Hit.
Upper hit is when the dragon heads are covering the yellow stickered area.
Multi-hit is when the dragon heads are covering the red-ish area.

Upper hit is prove to be better.

thanks and what does each mode do differently from the other mode?
does each mode attack differently?
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:48 AM)FLibra Wrote: thanks and what does each mode do differently from the other mode?
does each mode attack differently?
Each mode 'hides' different parts, so of course the impact points are different and the attacks are different.
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Scorpio has hit USA, so it DEFINITELY should be in Canada.
That is wrong. Ever since the release in the United States, they have been getting a lot more products than us a lot earlier.
Not to mention it's pretty impossible to track where and when releases are happening, considering there's no hard release dates, and many stores put stuff on shelves early/late depending on stock and inventory.
i resently bought a lighting l drago and i will soon be purchasing some metal polish and some spray clear enamle stuff should i put the stickers on the lighting wheel after or will the stickers be fine during
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:02 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: i resently bought a lighting l drago and i will soon be purchasing some metal polish and some spray clear enamle stuff should i put the stickers on the lighting wheel after or will the stickers be fine during

I think they would be fine under the enamel.
ikim asking weather i should put the stickers on bfr i polish it ik its fine wit the enamle thats wht i use to keep stickers on my plastics and such
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:25 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: ikim asking weather i should put the stickers on bfr i polish it ik its fine wit the enamle thats wht i use to keep stickers on my plastics and such

Putting it on AFTER will cause the stickers to slide off due to the spray's effect.
Won't the bey become Illegal afterwards?
so put the sitckers on then polish then enamle? and no i allready checked its not plus t-t beys already do have a slight enamle to them and it is leagal to paint ur metal wheels or w/e
What is the best combo that I can get with my Sagittario Flame Claw pack? Im aware of C145 and WD, but what about the wheel. If it helps I have a spare Aquario clear wheel lying around somewhere.
Toy Release Dates: (found info on facebook)

Canada:May 17th--USA:August 1st--FranceConfusedeptember 12th--UK:August 2nd--Benelux:August 1st--Spain:July 20th--GermanyConfusedeptember 1st--ScandinaviaGaspctober 4th--MexicoGaspctober 1st--Latin AmericaGaspctober 1st--Australia/New Zealand:November 1st

All in 2010