Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 28, 2010  4:49 AM)Div1nE Wrote: is this legit (ie, real and not fake)?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...2173wt_911

ebay item number (if link doesnt work): 270640029752

im desperately seeking a cheaper way to get an attack stadium but may eventually just succumb and get this one if i cant find a different place to get it for less.
Yes, this is real.
It's a re-colored Attack Stadium from SonoKong.
We all know that RF is "the best" tip for attacks

I'm wondering ...
Do you guys find any decent use for HF/S?
(Sep. 28, 2010  10:03 AM)misquared Wrote: We all know that RF is "the best" tip for attacks

I'm wondering ...

Hmm i guess HF is good if you want more stamina and for amateur bladers that find it difficult to use rubber flat, but CS is also a very good attack bottom
(Sep. 28, 2010  10:03 AM)misquared Wrote: We all know that RF is "the best" tip for attacks

I'm wondering ...

I agree with the post above mine. Also, HF/S and HF work great in the Lrdago stadium. Everytime i use Storm Aquario 100HF/S it gets stuck on the tornado ridge. depending on your situation this can be used as an advantage or a disadvantage to you. It makes sense though, PTW and Lightning Forcd were designed off of Storm Peggy and Lighning Ldrago respectivy, and The tornado ridge really only is useful with flat style tips. Basicly, The syadiums were made with Pegasis and Ldrago in mind
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:20 AM)Leonwind Wrote: I agree with the post above mine. Also, HF/S and HF work great in the Lrdago stadium. Everytime i use Storm Aquario 100HF/S it gets stuck on the tornado ridge. depending on your situation this can be used as an advantage or a disadvantage to you. It makes sense though, PTW and Lightning Forcd were designed off of Storm Peggy and Lighning Ldrago respectivy, and The tornado ridge really only is useful with flat style tips. Basicly, The syadiums were made with Pegasis and Ldrago in mind
Except Storm Pegasis does poorly in its own Beystadium ? I doubt they really tried to design something with it in mind ...
So I am just getting back into it and trying to get my daughter into blading. I have a handful of the ones from years ago when the show first came out. Was going to use them as well as buy a couple more and a new stadium to help train her. Is it good to go with the old ones? do people even use them anymore? With the metal fusion stuff (still learning it all now) do I just need to stick with those?
(Sep. 28, 2010  4:16 PM)KabutoRyder Wrote: So I am just getting back into it and trying to get my daughter into blading. I have a handful of the ones from years ago when the show first came out. Was going to use them as well as buy a couple more and a new stadium to help train her. Is it good to go with the old ones? do people even use them anymore? With the metal fusion stuff (still learning it all now) do I just need to stick with those?
Yes, it would be better to just go with Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal Fusion. That is what everyone is using now, all the official tournaments will only allow the new series. Plus, the new Beyblades are more available and sometimes less expensive than plastics or HMS could be these days. The Beystadiums can work with mostly any series although Hasbro's are still horrible, but it usually makes more sense to use a Metal Fight Beyblade Beystadium with a Metal Fight Beyblade, etc. At least you know they were supposed to be designed for that sort of Beyblade.

So, I would encourage you to purchase Metal Fight Beyblades, and also try to get a Japanese Beystadium if you want good performance with all your Beyblades.
(Sep. 28, 2010  5:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  4:16 PM)KabutoRyder Wrote: So I am just getting back into it and trying to get my daughter into blading. I have a handful of the ones from years ago when the show first came out. Was going to use them as well as buy a couple more and a new stadium to help train her. Is it good to go with the old ones? do people even use them anymore? With the metal fusion stuff (still learning it all now) do I just need to stick with those?
Yes, it would be better to just go with Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal Fusion. That is what everyone is using now, all the official tournaments will only allow the new series. Plus, the new Beyblades are more available and sometimes less expensive than plastics or HMS could be these days. The Beystadiums can work with mostly any series although Hasbro's are still horrible, but it usually makes more sense to use a Metal Fight Beyblade Beystadium with a Metal Fight Beyblade, etc. At least you know they were supposed to be designed for that sort of Beyblade.

So, I would encourage you to purchase Metal Fight Beyblades, and also try to get a Japanese Beystadium if you want good performance with all your Beyblades.
Thanks for the quick answer and knowledge.
Japanese Stadium you say...
The BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium is the most balanced stadium for Metal Fight Beyblade, and Beyblade Metal Fusion. Unfortunately it is a relatively old item and you will probably not find it separately anymore unless you get one from Kora through GMarket, but it is included in a few sets such as BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set and BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set.

Another good Beystadium is BB-46 Standard Type, or BB-14 Balance Type.
i was thinking about returning my wore down storm pegasus for a string launcher.
should i fell bad? and should i return pegasus for the laucnehr?
That would be incredibly cheap and rude of you.
SOMEONE QUICK!!!

should i get Dark Bull, Dark Cancer or Galaxy Pegasus????????????
i need to know before the next half hour.
Galaxy pegasus
Galaxy pegasus is an amazing attack type. you should get it Greendude.
I'm pretty sure that if anyone else answers they are going to say galaxy pegasus because dark cancer only has 1 good part and dark bull 2 good parts
K thanks everyone
Use the Purchase Consultation topic next time.

Also, depending on what you already have, I think getting Dark Bull might not be a bad idea at all ... Nobody has really found a use for Galaxy Pegasis or W105, and R²F is similar to RF ...
Just hit and take hits I suppose.
(Sep. 29, 2010  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Use the Purchase Consultation topic next time.

Also, depending on what you already have, I think getting Dark Bull might not be a bad idea at all ... Nobody has really found a use for Galaxy Pegasis or W105, and R²F is similar to RF ...

what is R²F and how is it different from RF?

In the anime (Grevolution) did Dragoon MS UV, Dragoon MF and/ or Dranzer MF make an appearance? how about in the manga?

and also, im confused with Kai, how do you die, then come back to life? wtf? was this ever explained or was an explination ever hinted in some way?
(Sep. 29, 2010  3:01 AM)Leonwind Wrote: what is R²F and how is it different from RF?

In the anime (Grevolution) did Dragoon MS UV, Dragoon MF and/ or Dranzer MF make an appearance? how about in the manga?

and also, im confused with Kai, how do you die, then come back to life? wtf? was this ever explained or was an explination ever hinted in some way?
You should be able to see pictures of R²F in the Galaxy Pegasis topic. Generally, it has slightly more speed than RF, but less stamina, from what I understand.

I believe Dragoon MSUV did at the very end, but none of the others. Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF might have appeared in the manga, but I do not remember ...

It is all related to Dranzer, but there is no explanation. Those questions should have been asked in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread though.
ok so i looked around, i cant seem to find the GMARKET guide...help?
You have not tried searching with "search titles only", obviously ...