Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I don't have the answers for 1 and 2, but... *reads 3* There's your problem! PTW is carpy. It's very flat compared to other stadiums. Now, the L-Drago stadium from what I've heard actually has some slope.

A question of my own (which is really noobie), I was watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2GzcHb249g

and saw L-Drago was in 'Raging' mode. How does it have different modes? O.o

And, for the record, how do I embed link into text?
You turn the Clear Wheel of LDrago by 180 degrees. You'll see that each Dragon head will cover three of the six protrusions on Lightning at all times. The protrusions that have red bits on them - when those are exposed, that is Upper/Raging Mode. When the protrusions with black and yellow bits are exposed, then that is Multi-Hit Mode, which is not as good as Upper.
(Sep. 26, 2010  4:25 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: You turn the Clear Wheel of LDrago by 180 degrees. You'll see that each Dragon head will cover three of the six protrusions on Lightning at all times. The protrusions that have red bits on them - when those are exposed, that is Upper/Raging Mode. When the protrusions with black and yellow bits are exposed, then that is Multi-Hit Mode, which is not as good as Upper.

Thank you so much! That confused me for a long time! (I should have believed the anime...)
if dirt and such got in between a track and the metal wheel, would it decrease performance? and washing the parts of a bey is good?
That is a given, you shouldn't be playing with your bey in the dirt anyway.
And about the washing, I'd say wiping them with a wet clothe would better.
But if you have the Hasbro ones don't wipe the stickers.
does anyone know how to fix a string launcher that wont retract?
how does the mfb balace stadium fare to the attack one
(Sep. 26, 2010  6:48 PM)beystorm37 Wrote: does anyone know how to fix a string launcher that wont retract?

heres a vid to help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y
(Sep. 26, 2010  7:20 AM)Viper57 Wrote: hi
may i know what is in the random pack for vol.1 & vol.2.
coz i wanna hbuy it
I told you where to find the answers right before closing your thread, so there is no reason for you to post that again.

metalfight Wrote:how does the mfb balace stadium fare to the attack one
It is not as good, but obviously we legalised it, so it is the second best Beystadium for Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Sep. 26, 2010  6:07 PM)Pyro Wrote: That is a given, you shouldn't be playing with your bey in the dirt anyway.
And about the washing, I'd say wiping them with a wet clothe would better.
But if you have the Hasbro ones don't wipe the stickers.

I actually use a toothbrush to the bottom of my tips and wheels to clean them of gunk with a little water.
Is it possible for a US resident to get Meteo L-Drago 3 months before it was released?
(Sep. 26, 2010  10:54 PM)Fogot Wrote: Is it possible for a US resident to get Meteo L-Drago 3 months before it was released?
No, unless he has some highly serious links with the factory in China that produces the Beyblades itself, which is doubtful. I think even people in Hong Kong did not get it that early.
Hm, tomoya99630 on Youtube said he had Meteo for 3 months. I said that was impossible but he said it was legit.
I confirm : few people in Hong Kong only had some in August, not before. It is impossible in my opinion.

Isn't that tomoya99630 with wagalashi anyway or something ?
what are top tiers
(Sep. 26, 2010  11:02 PM)Ra Wrote: what are top tiers
Well, there is one top tier, other tiers are inferior. It is essentially constitued of the best combinations that can be made in competitive play.
Yes I think he is with walgalshi
Then ignore him, hah.
Anyone know why 145 has more stamina than DF145? I'm guessing that it's because the wings of DF cause more air resistance, whereas 145 is clear of any gimmicks. But I'm not really sure.
145 is lighter than DF145 as it doesn't have the "wings" on its body. It makes sense to add a lighter Track on a Stamina Beyblade.
Does my guess have anything to do with it? Also, since lower tracks = less plastic, wouldn't it make sense to put 90/100?
Well 100WD seems to be popular in Asia from what I've heard, but if you think about it, putting a lower Track on a Stamina Bey can result into the Metal Wheel scraping the Stadium floor.
I wanted to know about the lightning Ldrago from the super vortex battle set.since it comes already built which mode is it set to in package?and what are the two modes called?