Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Why did Takara make the MW mentioned before CW?
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:48 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Why did Takara make the MW mentioned before CW?
I think there is no real reason, hah. It sounds better ? Pegasis Storm ? I do not know; they are Japanese, also.
well yeah i herd that they were going to release the thing gingka carrys storm pegasus around in wanted to know if this was true or not :\
Yes it is.
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:57 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Yes it is.

Date? and time to ind some green spray paint Grin
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:59 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: Date? and time to ind some green spray paint Grin
There is obviously no date with any of Hasbro's releases otherwise you would be seeing them everywhere on this board.
hey guys i have a big question you all know hasbros supper vortex stadium collecter beys rite the red pegasis and the gold ldrago right i just wanted to know that if i can re-spray paint the fussion wheel like hasbro did because you know the paint come off in battles so can i re-paint it with no spray gun since i dont have a spray gun i realy need to know before i do alot of battles with them and will the re-paint affect the beys in battlesthanks
(Sep. 25, 2010  1:12 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: hey guys i have a big question you all know hasbros supper vortex stadium collecter beys rite the red pegasis and the gold ldrago right i just wanted to know that if i can re-spray paint the fussion wheel like hasbro did because you know the paint come off in battles so can i re-paint it with no spray gun since i dont have a spray gun i realy need to know before i do alot of battles with them and will the re-paint affect the beys in battlesthanks

If you're talking about the metal wheel I suppose it could be done. However you would have to sand and prime the whole Bey each time. The light wheel of course can be repainted but you're not going to be losing and paint off that.
just paint the original ldrago or pegasis by hasbro. dont waste those special color versions. plus, chrome is harder to paint over, so you would most likely have to strip the chrome 1st

a few quicl questions

in the Beyblade Vforce video game for the gamecube, is it possible to unlock the cerberous bit chip and if so, how? (not for multiplayer, for personal use)

also, for the same game, other than the Gamma DragoonV2 parts combo, what are the strongest part combos in the game?
thanks guys and ya i mean the metal wheal and i have a few more questions is the bakutan sasunoo a goot bey the one thats come here in america with the game
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:59 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: Date? and time to ind some green spray paint Grin
There is no set dates for releases.
I did already answer KingKyoya's question, but OK ...

(Sep. 25, 2010  1:49 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: thanks guys and ya i mean the metal wheal and i have a few more questions is the bakutan sasunoo a goot bey the one thats come here in america with the game
It is average, but it might be the one with some potential out of Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone and itself.
(Sep. 25, 2010  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I did already answer KingKyoya's question, but OK ...

(Sep. 25, 2010  1:49 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: thanks guys and ya i mean the metal wheal and i have a few more questions is the bakutan sasunoo a goot bey the one thats come here in america with the game
It is average, but it might be the one with some potential out of Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone and itself.
so wich of 2 of the 3 should i get since im geting 2
(Sep. 25, 2010  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I did already answer KingKyoya's question, but OK ...

Haha, sorry Kai-V I didn't see it.(XD)
read. Only Bakushin Susanow is useful. The rest are only eye candy, choose which you think is prettiest.
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: read. Only Bakushin Susanow is useful. The rest are only eye candy, choose which you think is prettiest.

i know im getting cyber pegasis but wich other one should i get i said this before but can you give me a reson on wich one thanks
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:10 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: i know im getting cyber pegasis but wich other one should i get i said this before but can you give me a reson on wich one thanks
... If we tell you that only Bakushin has some slight potential and that, for the rest, it is a question of personal opinion based almost only on the Beyblades' (Cyber Pegasis or Counter Leone) look, and that you already chose Cyber Pegasis for that second aspect, what do you think you have to do now ?

This is not complicated ...
i have asked this question before. If you need a 100 track, get Cyber Pegasis, though Cyber is useless. Also according to what I have heard, Counter Leone has no useful parts. Basicly i was told the same thing, the 3rd bey is your best bet

(Sep. 25, 2010  1:24 AM)Leonwind Wrote: just paint the original ldrago or pegasis by hasbro. dont waste those special color versions. plus, chrome is harder to paint over, so you would most likely have to strip the chrome 1st

a few quick questions

in the Beyblade Vforce video game for the gamecube, is it possible to unlock the cerberous bit chip and if so, how? (not for multiplayer, for personal use)

also, for the same game, other than the Gamma DragoonV2 parts combo, what are the strongest part combos in the game?
ok then i gess ill get bakutan sansunoo and cyber pegasis ( i dont need a 100 trakc i have 2 so) i almost for got is bakutan sansunoo's metal wheal made out of metal cuz it looks like plastic like leones track and performence tip plastic and is his meta wheal painted like the other or no? thanks
It's BakuSHIN, not Bakutan. And no, Bakushin is painted white, but it's metal.
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:42 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: It's BakuSHIN, not Bakutan. And no, Bakushin is painted white, but it's metal.

oh lol i thought it was bakutan but ya thanks again guys so i gess i wont battle any of my collecters bey
If you want to then go ahead, no one is stopping you, but battle scarring collectors editions looks bad after a while.
ya thats why i will only 2 or 3 times like i did with the special hasbro's ldrago and pegasis
There's a small stick in the handle of the hasbro beylauncher that comes out every time I launch. Would putting glue to make it stay in be illegal?