Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Burn Phoenix for the Metal Wheel in my opinion. I cannot say anything about Perseus, but I've heard it is only mediocre. Galaxy Pegasis has no good parts unfortunately - I have one, so I'd know.....
Perseus has WD, and also Gravity is said to have attack potential. Please also try to ask questions in the right thread. Your question belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread. Please keep that in mind. Smile
I hope this is the right thread to ask about this...

How exactly do you launch with an RF tip?

I usually see kids just launch them normally and it moves around the stadium, making it not hit the defense/stamina types who just sit in the middle of the stadium.

However, I saw my cousin play with his RF
He was tilting his launcher at an angle for the launch
It was, perhaps, banking?

I tried sliding shoot, but the beyblade flies
And given the new MFB Beylauncher, it launches with more force than the light launcher so...

Is there a good way to launch an RF bottom for it to increase chances of hitting the Beyblade in the middle and not just moving around until it loses its stamina?

Oh, and in the Beywiki, it says that a little worn-off RF is better
But some of my friends say, it's better new?
I'm confused
http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechan...dkH4NMzdL4

Watch the entire video.

A worn tip is easier to control, hence is more useful
I have already before
So this also applies to the new MFB series?

Sometimes I try sliding shoot with the Beylauncher and the Beyblade moves too fast it flies...
..So banking should really work.
about how long will the lightning wheel take to break it u use it every day?
In theory, never.
Are there any Zombie combos for MFB?
Which is better 90,100 or CH120 for LL Drago?
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:16 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Which is better 90,100 or CH120 for LL Drago?

lightning l drago works better if it makes more contact with the other beyblade's metal wheel.so a track that can switch heights like ch120 would be best.
(Sep. 24, 2010  2:14 PM)stamina dude Wrote: lightning l drago works better if it makes more contact with the other beyblade's metal wheel.so a track that can switch heights like ch120 would be best.
That is not necessarily true.
MF Lightning L Drago 90/100RF performs just as well if not better than MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF according to the many many tests done on it in this thread.
My first Earth wheel broke after 6 months of use it just got wacked be LLdrago 100R2F abd when I took it Earth was in 2 pieces fortunately I have ordered another earth but im owrried that this earth will break too I dont want to buy earths every time one breaks so can someone tell me a way to prevent earth from breakage after heavy use. ( please note that all my earths are mold 2 versions )
(Sep. 24, 2010  3:00 PM)silver knight Wrote: My first Earth wheel broke after 6 months of use it just got wacked be LLdrago 100R2F abd when I took it Earth was in 2 pieces fortunately I have ordered another earth but im owrried that this earth will break too I dont want to buy earths every time one breaks so can someone tell me a way to prevent earth from breakage after heavy use. ( please note that all my earths are mold 2 versions )
There is no way. The second mold is not supposed to break that easily ... So just buy an extra one and do not use it.
(Sep. 24, 2010  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2010  3:00 PM)silver knight Wrote: My first Earth wheel broke after 6 months of use it just got wacked be LLdrago 100R2F abd when I took it Earth was in 2 pieces fortunately I have ordered another earth but im owrried that this earth will break too I dont want to buy earths every time one breaks so can someone tell me a way to prevent earth from breakage after heavy use. ( please note that all my earths are mold 2 versions )
There is no way. The second mold is not supposed to break that easily ... So just buy an extra one and do not use it.

Oh ok thankx Kai-v I'll use my earth only when I really need it and another question will applting brasso to polish the wheels make the wheels fragile to breakage
Hm... wait, is the sliding shoot applicable to MFB series Beys?
I mean... it's kinda hard to do it with the Beylauncher
and the Light Launcher doesn't give much force for it to have good spin Unhappy
(Sep. 24, 2010  4:37 PM)misquared Wrote: Hm... wait, is the sliding shoot applicable to MFB series Beys?
I mean... it's kinda hard to do it with the Beylauncher
and the Light Launcher doesn't give much force for it to have good spin Unhappy
Yes, it can be done with Metal Fight Beyblade as well. You just need to keep practicing with the Beylauncher.
oh.. the Beylancher- as in the one with the string?

I know the beylauncher is generally more efficient than the ripcord one
So I thought that the extra force was already compensated and so all I needed to do was to perform banking ?

So... you also pull the string while pushing the launcher forward?

(Hope I was clear in explaining Pinching_eyes_2)
(Sep. 24, 2010  6:18 PM)misquared Wrote: So... you also pull the string while pushing the launcher forward?

That's generally the idea. But if you are not too good at it at first, aim the Bey at a wall of the Stadium as if you were banking, in order to prevent self-K.O.'s. Eventually, you'll be able to perform the S.S. technique without hitting anything but the opposing Beyblade.
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:09 PM)Corey Wrote: In theory, never.
really cause i've seen some breakage issue videos on youtube.
how does ch120 switch heights? because I can't figure it out
Its like the HF/S you pull then twist.
ok thanks
Has evil gemios been released in canada?
(Sep. 24, 2010  8:32 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: Has evil gemios been released in canada?
Not really from what I have read. Just look at the Beyblade Metal Fusion and Recent Beyblade Purchases topics.