Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 21, 2010  10:51 PM)metalfight Wrote: can you give me a link to that Kai-V thanks
you could click on the name but
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Kai-V
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:54 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:51 PM)metalfight Wrote: can you give me a link to that Kai-V thanks
you could click on the name but
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Kai-V

Hahaha, he's talking about a link to the item.
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

pegasis105rf Wrote:what is the difference between burn mold 1 and mold 2?
You could see that in the Burn Phoenix topic.

pegasis Wrote:Excuse me, does anyone know which is better? Is it the hasbro pegasis or the takara tomy pegasis?
They are essentially the same ...
Except that Hasbro's is made of stronger materials, so I guess it's actually better.
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:17 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Except that Hasbro's breaks less, so I guess it's actually better.
Storm Pegasis breaks ? Seriously, I only heard one instance, and I am sure the kid was totally mistreating his toy ...
Maybe he meant that, Hasbro uses better materials?
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:22 PM)Pyro Wrote: Maybe he meant that, Hasbro uses better materials?

Yes, that's what I meant.
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:22 PM)Pyro Wrote: Maybe he meant that, Hasbro uses better materials?
"breaks less". That implies that there were some breaks to begin with.
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
"breaks less". That implies that there were some breaks to begin with.

Fixed post.
I have one of the old beys it is green,smaller than an MFB and the bit beast looks like dranzer but it doesn't 100% match the dranzer I know so is this just a dranzer variation?
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:53 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I have one of the old beys it is green,smaller than an MFB and the bit beast looks like dranzer but it doesn't 100% match the dranzer I know so is this just a dranzer variation?
For it to be smaller than a Metal Fight Beyblade, it would have to be a small HMS, or a toy that is not a real Beyblade item. Otherwise, I do not think we can help you identify it considering all the recolours that exist.
well i'll try and get a picture of the bit but I don't know if I can
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:57 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: well i'll try and get a picture of the bit but I don't know if I can
You do not need to go as close as the Bit. Just take a photograph of the Beyblade itself.
the reason I say I'll try is because my parents are extremely strict when it comes to posting pictures
I remember DrigerGT doing some basic testing on the difference between the Burn molds' solo times, and mold 2 averaged around 1 minute longer. There's not much further information in the Burn thread, so I apologise if I've missed any extra info in other threads, but why is mold 1 better than mold 2?
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:01 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: the reason I say I'll try is because my parents are extremely strict when it comes to posting pictures

Even if it's just beyblades?....
hey i was wondering if anyone had dragoon MS and dranzer MS for sale/trade if you do PM me with a price for them
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:06 AM)storm pegusis Wrote: hey i was wondering if anyone had dragoon MS and dranzer MS for sale/trade if you do PM me with a price for them
Use the Bey Marketplace, not this topic.
Since Hasbro got rid of "BURN WHEEL", does that make it Burn Mold 3?
Well since they are using a different mold...
Wouldn't this increase defense and decrease stamina?
It could increase stamina as well since more weight is focused on the outside. Honestly I don't know, I guess this can be found out through testing.
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:13 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Wouldn't this increase defense and decrease stamina?
I would not say it would undoubtedly decrease stamina, no. In fact, I think it will be increased. However, nobody has Hasbro's Burn yet.
But defense increase is for sure?
If you assume that weight will be added then yes, but Hasbro does have a tendency to add weight.