Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I think it's broken because you can't really launch wrong. does the string feel somewhat hard to pull out?
My beylauncher l when I pull it it comes out smoothly but my beylauncher when I pull the string it feels different and bumpy
then it is broken
I even opened it up and try to fix it by putting a screwdriver in that white gear
Opening it almost always ruins it even more ...
that's just gonna mess it up more get another one
Is the hasbro one good or should get a takara one?
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:27 AM)JJ Wrote: Is the hasbro one good or should get a takara one?
Hasbro's one is slightly better than TAKARA-TOMY's, mostly in terms of breaks. Both are very good.
When I launch it do I get more power if I let go of the string instead or just pulling it out and hold it
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:33 AM)JJ Wrote: When I launch it do I get more power if I let go of the string instead or just pulling it out and hold it
Yes, there is more power if you release it at the end.
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:33 AM)JJ Wrote: When I launch it do I get more power if I let go of the string instead or just pulling it out and hold it

hold it because you can squeeze out all the power. I recommend you put a rubber band on the handle, and pull that instead. You don't want your Beylaucher breaking you know!
What does the rubber band or launcher suspension do I don't understand the article
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:37 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: hold it because you can squeeze out all the power. I recommend you put a rubber band on the handle, and pull that instead. You don't want your Beylaucher breaking you know!
Pulling the cord at full power while holding firmly onto the handle can damage the Launcher's internal mechanism.

Holding the Launcher handle loosely while pullng it at full power can allow the Beylauncher to reach it's maximum power without damaging the launcher itself?

You might want to watch this video to help improve you understanding.
When I launch my rock leone and other beys they spin good but when I use my beylauncher with my storm Pegasus it's weak
(Sep. 18, 2010  4:00 AM)JJ Wrote: When I launch my rock leone and other beys they spin good but when I use my beylauncher with my storm Pegasus it's weak
Are you using a Hasbro Beystadium ? That is a huge part of the reason. Also, you should practice Sliding Shoot.

Moreover, make sure your Beystadium is not dirty and that neither your RF is­.
Actually it's weak when I launch with storm wheels
... That does not make sense, hah. There is no difference.
The stadiums not it it's good when I use the light launched but my beylauncher is making it week
I would like to know what the heaviest metal wheel is.
Does anyone know the weight of the Unicorno clear wheel?
What is beyblade HMS metal fight mean ?
Hey i heard worn there are worn rf...
I am new to the rf thing so could somebody show me the picture of worn rf..
I don't know what is like because i'm going to decide if o'm going to buy new rf or not..
Please anwswer quickly..
(Sep. 18, 2010  9:47 AM)Aquila?? Wrote: Hey i heard worn there are worn rf...
I am new to the rf thing so could somebody show me the picture of worn rf..
I don't know what is like because i'm going to decide if o'm going to buy new rf or not..
Please anwswer quickly..
The most obvious indication of RF being worn is when it's speed is significantly slower than when you initially used it.

Also, the dent at the center of the rubber (of RF) helps indicate how worn the rubber is. The dent would gradually become smaller as you use RF. If the dent is getting so small that it seems like it will 'disappear' after a few more uses, then you should probably buy a new RF.