Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ripcord is included, but you can't take the bolt off.
wait, the electronic MFB beys are customizable? the old ones were pre built, screw shut, and the bit chip was packaged loose, not a part of the actual bey

oh how i miss the bit beast concept...

Anyway, can anyone answer my Draciel question too from the last page? ty
was anybody here stupid enough to get the electronic MFB's
I has a happy
I can has cheeseburger?
i hope not. i would only get them if they had special color versions, since it seems they come with a facebolt, and i would lile a special colored facebolt
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:52 PM)Leonwind Wrote: wait, the electronic MFB beys are customizable? the old ones were pre built, screw shut, and the bit chip was packaged loose, not a part of the actual bey

oh how i miss the bit beast concept...

Anyway, can anyone answer my Draciel question too from the last page? ty

The electronic bey aren't custmomizable, the old one just came with a spare bit chip and he was wondering if the new ones do anything similar. Also it's very doubtful about the draciel thing.
oh i see. ty for clearing that up. so the only reqson to buy one would be the ripcord and facebolt...hope i can find special color variants

well, i guess ebay is the answer then for the Draciel metal balls..oh well

ty agian
Which Burn mold comes with the Takara Tomy Burn Phoenix and which mold is superior for stamina?
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:07 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Which Burn mold comes with the Takara Tomy Burn Phoenix and which mold is superior for stamina?
TAKARA-TOMY has the two molds I believe. It really depends how 'old' your item is, but the seller would probably not know that.

Also, Leonwind, I was really talking from experience of seeing a lot of instances like that, but fine.
Is it possible for a beyblade to have little to no friction?
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:21 PM)Ray15 Wrote: Is it possible for a beyblade to have little to no friction?
With metal, it has possibly the least friction, but that is not always a good aspect.
Which Burn mold is in the top tier list? (subtle way of saying I can't remember which is better)
its impossible to have no friction. remember, there is ground and air friction. i guess if you wanna launch a bey with no friction, you can either reach zero kalvin, where all mater stops, which would be an apocolypse, or you can launch a bey in space
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:06 AM)Leonwind Wrote: its impossible to have no friction. remember, there is ground and air friction. i guess if you wanna launch a bey with no friction, you can either reach zero kalvin, where all mater stops, which would be an apocolypse, or you can launch a bey in space

: /
Kelvin

And you can have zero friction, it's just not realistic for beyblade : \
lol Kalvin =D sorry

as for zero friction, agian, there is still air friction. maybe if the bey isnt spinning there is zero fiction, but anything that moves has friction, no
matter how small
Air Resistance.
Air can be stagnant as well.

EDIT: Well, obviously not on a particle level.
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:29 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Number 1 is number 1

Hmm, is burn mold 2 supposed to be good for stamina because I remember reading results that solo spin time with mold 2 was nearly 1 minute longer than mold 1 - even though solo spin times don't necessarily equate to good stamina, it should have some bearing :\
I'm quite sure tests have shown Burn Mold 1 to be superior in every respect.
http://www.hudsonent.com/beyblade/

can someone go to this link and find the beyblade called serphenter under beyblade universe and tell me if anyone knows anything about it, please?
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:25 AM)beystorm37 Wrote: http://www.hudsonent.com/beyblade/

can someone go to this link and find the beyblade called serphenter under beyblade universe and tell me if anyone knows anything about it, please?
It is just a Beyblade in the video game. It will never be released.
It was created for the game.

EDIT: Kai-Vten again!

And from the looks of the packaging, it seems that the Metal Face Bolts in the game aren't just the original colors... one is teal, I think.
hey guys iv got a question.i just got a poison serpent bey.it has the takaratomy logo but dosnt have the normal metalfight beyblade logo on it.is it fake or real?
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:46 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: hey guys iv got a question.i just got a poison serpent bey.it has the takaratomy logo but dosnt have the normal metalfight beyblade logo on it.is it fake or real?
Are you certain you know what the Metal Fight Beyblade logo looks like ? Because it should be there if it has the TAKARA-TOMY logo. Anyway, it is probably real.
Can someone help? My beylauncher is making weaker shots than my light launcher, is it broken or am I launching wrong?