Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 17, 2010  1:23 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Oh, no, I was just wondering if I should make one because there are a lot of product reviews but this did not seem to be one of them and TT's BB-15 looked nothing the same. I only found BB-15 and BB-64 from TT, would you mind directing me to the one you say is equivalent to Hasbro's?
Well, obviously Hasbro's has the Grip Rubber already on it, but if you remove it, the Launcher Grips are exactly the same as far as I know. On Hasbro's, it is of course not written "Beypointer" though.

If you want, you can make a review for Beywiki though, yes.
You mean between Hasbro BB-15 and TT BB-15? I've only seen images of TT's, but I don't even know how the launcher would fit on there! I'll do a little more research and perhaps start an article tomorrow. I even thought of the human muscular structure coming into play when launching, as some people believe that the launcher grip rotates for people who 'like to pull the string sideways instead of back'. I won't go into detail, this isn't the topic for that.
This question is intended for Kai-V:

What does the "V" stand for?
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:13 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: This question is intended for Kai-V:

What does the "V" stand for?

This thread is for questions about Beyblade the hobby.
hey i just buy a new beystadium. It is the blue one and it is said that it is super attack stadium. This stadium has a circle in the center of it, however there is a hole around that circle. So every time i launched my beyblade, it just going around that circle. Is that stadium suppose to do that??
Yes, it is supposed to do that, which is why it is one of the stadiums we advise that you not buy from Takara-Tomy.
Or, at least, ONE of the reasons.
TT's Attack Stadium is currently the most balanced.
Iv got a question if i bring Gravity Perseus to a WBO tournament i can us it right.
Just thought i would ask sence i dont know when there making it in the USA.
(Sep. 17, 2010  6:00 AM)maze Wrote: Iv got a question if i bring Gravity Perseus to a WBO tournament i can us it right.

Yes.
What is the the best beyblade metal fusion launcher that is in stores ?
(Sep. 17, 2010  7:37 AM)maze Wrote: What is the the best beyblade metal fusion launcher that is in stores ?

The String Launcher.
What are the LEGAL HASBRO staduims? And if so is there a thread on it?
There are no hasbro stadiums that are WBO legal.
Man that sucks! American bladers cant really get legal staduims. Just from online.
That's the same with pretty much everyone else on here too.
Seriously I hate how most "Americans" seem to only think about themselves and their country/"continent".
(Sep. 17, 2010  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously I hate how most "Americans" seem to only think about themselves and their country/"continent".

Americans as in people that live there or born there?
BTW, im Asian, but live in america
(Sep. 17, 2010  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously I hate how most "Americans" seem to only think about themselves and their country/"continent".

Um that's a steriotype I'm american and I think not just about my country.
(Sep. 17, 2010  9:48 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Um that's a steriotype I'm american and I think not just about my country.
StormAquario221 Wrote:Man that sucks! American bladers cant really get legal staduims. Just from online.

A lot of them do seem to write things like that, I have noticed.
Yep I know I was just saying that it's kinda suckish for people who can only get HASBRO staduims. (I didnt know what other contries can only get HASBRO)
From 1-10, how much potential does Bakushin have?
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:20 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: From 1-10, how much potential does Bakushin have?
I think this is the only answer we can give :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bakushin-Wheel-Testing

Thats a stereotype and I would apreciate if you kept comments like that to yourself. you dont hear me bashing out your country Kai-V, so please knock it off. Thanks

Is it possible to buy the metal balls for the Draciel series of beys without actualy having to buy more Draciels (and no ebay is not an answer)

I remember back in the day that the Hasbro electronic beyblades included a ripcord compatable with regular launchers and a single special colored bit chip. are a ripcord and face bolt included with the MFB electronic beys?
I know a ripcord is included but I don't know about the face bolt