Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 16, 2010  2:53 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Well someone needs to get it cuz I think it is gonna blow my mind cuz I've never had an LDrago bey
The Beyblade needs to be released first ... Its release date is September 18th, just be patient, or get it and test it yourself.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:53 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Well someone needs to get it cuz I think it is gonna blow my mind cuz I've never had an LDrago bey
The Beyblade needs to be released first ... Its release date is September 18th, just be patient, or get it and test it yourself.
Oh I though it came out early september
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:55 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Oh I though it came out early september
We have a whole topic about it, with all the necessary, known information ...
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:55 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Oh I though it came out early september
We have a whole topic about it, with all the necessary, known information ...

Wow I really am new to the WBO I didn't even know that
Does R2F perform differently depending on spin direction?
I need help my beyblade metal fight beyblade ( Storm Aquario/ Flame Sagittario)
face is stuck Unhappy no matter which way i turn it it wont move. When i try to use the device used to take it out it moves but it doesnt move off. I really want to use my flame sagittario.
Unhappy anyway thnx for whoever can answer this or even tries to Smile
Hmm stuck?
That's really wierd, did you use glue or something?
Either that or you over tightened.
Maybe you could get pliers and try it with that, or get someone stronger to use the "device".
which is better a dragon winder or takara/sonokong mfb winder?
They're both the same - length wise. It's all up to you though. Whether you'd prefer a circular handle versus a Dragon handle is a matter of preferences.
Unless he meant the "dragon winder" that comes with Hasbro's Lightning L Drago, no ?
No. I think he's referring to the handle of the winders.

It depends on which winder are you most comfortable at. Smile
I want to buy a beylauncher but before i do it and pull it to hard do i wanna know how long the string is.
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Unless he meant the "dragon winder" that comes with Hasbro's Lightning L Drago, no ?
(Sep. 16, 2010  9:02 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: They're both the same - length wise. It's all up to you though. Whether you'd prefer a circular handle versus a Dragon handle is a matter of preferences.
im referring the to old hasbro dragon winders not the new one that comes with ldrago. but yeah thanks
(Sep. 16, 2010  4:44 PM)teku66 Wrote: im referring the to old hasbro dragon winders not the new one that comes with ldrago. but yeah thanks

I was referring to the old one. No one usually plays with the new Dragon winder if they're serious about Beyblade. So to reiterate what I said earlier, the old Hasbro Dragon Winder and the TT Winder that comes in MFB Starters is the same in length.
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:44 PM)momiji manju Wrote: What are you talking about? someone already clarified that in a post much before yours, if you had propely read the thread.

i was clarifying and telling he was right. if its kinda obvious you don't have to yell it out loud
(Sep. 16, 2010  4:19 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: I want to buy a beylauncher but before i do it and pull it to hard do i wanna know how long the string is.

i don't know how long the measurment is but if you wanna tell, slowly pull it out until you reach the end. i know its at least a foot long
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:48 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I was just testing my beys and my storm pegasus made a sound that was different than what a normal collision would make. is this the sound of smash attack?

no, i think its just the sound of two beyblades spinning incredibly fast colliding together. i hear that noise all the time. is it kind of a high pitched echoing?
He said Before he buys it. Its about 18 inches long and can do 8 revalutions on mine.
no just high pitched
(Sep. 16, 2010  10:23 PM)jbrister111 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:44 PM)momiji manju Wrote: What are you talking about? someone already clarified that in a post much before yours, if you had propely read the thread.

i was clarifying and telling he was right. if its kinda obvious you don't have to yell it out loud

Is it just me or does the bolded parts not quite match up? If someone has already clarified, which you have stated, then why would you again? Especially if you said the same thing. It's not as if any of the information was false.

Hah. The italicised part should be directed at yourself.
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:40 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: It's offers a stronger launch then a Light Launcher whilst it's not as powerful as a Bey Launcher.

As an example if the Light Launchers strength is a 5 while the Bey Launcher is a 10, the Light Launcher 2 would rate a 7.5

What is this information based on? Has someone actually performed tests on RPM/spin time? I use a light launcher, and I have never found my launch to be less powerful than a beylauncher. Is saying that the light launcher is half as powerful as the string shooter an exaggeration, or fact?

Has anyone tried the new light launcher? It looks like the old HMS launcher with regards to launch power, and anyone who used one of those knows what a solid launch that was.
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:53 AM)Minion Wrote: What is this information based on? Has someone actually performed tests on RPM/spin time? I use a light launcher, and I have never found my launch to be less powerful than a beylauncher. Is saying that the light launcher is half as powerful as the string shooter an exaggeration, or fact?

Has anyone tried the new light launcher? It looks like the old HMS launcher with regards to launch power, and anyone who used one of those knows what a solid launch that was.
I believe something was indeed posted in the BB-87 topic.
(Sep. 16, 2010  4:19 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: I want to buy a beylauncher but before i do it and pull it to hard do i wanna know how long the string is.

idk exactly but i think its about 30-45 cm
To clarify everything, the part of the string that is visible, so black or white depending on the Beylauncher and its version, is fifty-centimetres-long for both Hasbro's and TAKARA-TOMY's Beylauncher. There is no difference.
Has there not been a review of Hasbro's Launchergrip BB-15, or does it go by a different name? A better question might be 'Do we need a review of Hasbro's Launchergrip BB-15?'...

ali: You should review WBO's channel, they have a tutorial for the launchers that is very informative. If you follow the video you will see how you can do it so it is impossible to pull it too hard.
(Sep. 17, 2010  1:10 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Has there not been a review of Hasbro's Launchergrip BB-15, or does it go by a different name? A better question might be 'Do we need a review of Hasbro's Launchergrip BB-15?'...
Review, on Beywiki ? Hasbro's Beylauncher is essentially like TAKARA-TOMY's, except some things apparently do not fit. Where did you want the review ?
Oh, no, I was just wondering if I should make one because there are a lot of product reviews [in Beyblade General] but this did not seem to be one of them and TT's BB-15 looked nothing the same. I only found BB-15 and BB-64 from TT, would you mind directing me to the one you say is equivalent to Hasbro's? I suppose it would be the 64 model, but the white is limited or something...